What's new

Amestris - Central City

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Amestris - Central City

"Well thats up to him, I'M not going to ask him to stop and he'd not listen to the rest of us. I'm not sure how Hawkeye will take it, but I doubt he'd force his aide into wearing a miniskirt." Max got up and went over to the table where he grabbed an apple, he sat back down and began eating it. "Bethides, ith's healthy thor a gurl to show off some skin," Max replied with a mouthful of apple.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James rolled his eyes at Max. "Dude, not with the talking while there is food in mouth. Hard to understand."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Do you want to repeat your last statement? Sen asks Max, her voice practically dripping with venom.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack moved to the kitchen. He was hungry, and he wanted to eat at least a few sandwiches before moving out. Mustang surely wouldn't forget about his little team. Most likely, he already had a task for them. Also, Sen was another reason why leaving the lobby was a good idea.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Max swallowed the remainder of the apple and put the core down. Then he slipped one hand in his pocket and let out a sigh.

"Besides, it's healthy for a girl to show off some skin," Max repeats himself, and seeing how Sen is brandishing her wrench he readies himself to dodge a likely attack.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You little pervert... Sen says before swiping at Max with her wrench.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As expected from Sen, Max quickly dodges the attack though it only just manages to miss his face. Pulling out a capsule from his pocket he thrusts it close to her face and quickly whips his other arm into the air, his fingers poised to snap.

"I wouldn't really consider myself a pervert, it's just an opinion. Besides, if you're going to work in the military for long you should expect comments like that. I was merely testing you to see if you could last the distance, and by your reaction you have no hope." A smile spreads across Max's face.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

First of all, if that's what I think it is, you're not far enough away to not have it hit you. Second, from what I've heard, having an ivy grow down into your happy place while you sleep isn't pleasant. Therefore, I would suggest you can it, Pervert. Sen says, emphasizing the term pervert.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James sighs, then grabs the comic and his bag before leaving to stash the stuff in a location much less flammable.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I dont really care if it hits me, and you really need to wind down. Sheesh, you'll give yourself a heart attack." Max pockets the capsule and sits back down.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pervert. Sen says before stalking back off to the kitchen to find something to eat.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Max gets up to try and continue the argument but he notices the clock out of the corner of his eye.

"Aww crap, I gotta go report to his lordship. Seeya later." Max says as he quickly leaves the building, laughter can be heard again as the door opens and fades as it snaps shut.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack left the kitchen, holding a plate with a mountain of sandwiches with one hand and using the other one to hold the sandwich he was currently eating. "Man... Sounds like Roy's really happy about his promotion..."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Harrison finally emerges and makes his way into the lobby just as the confrontation ends.

"Looks like I missed the fireworks, huh."

He makes his way to the kitchen and begins brewing himself some Tea.

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda also threaded her way into the kitchen to make some breakfast, extremely glad no one had heard her comment.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James returns downstairs, and also grabs food of the breakfast variety from the kitchen, before sitting back down to eat it.

Every now and then, he'd shake his head, as if discarding a thought.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It was sometime before Max came back but when he did burst through the door and was out of breath.

"Trouble.....South...city..........Kane...." He said between wheezes. He was doubled over, his hands resting on his legs as he tried to catch his breath. "Mustang's ordered us to get the next train to South City." Max practically shouts at them as he runs up to his room to grab some stuff. He then runs back down. "What the hell are you waiting for? C'mon!" Then, without waiting for the rest he quickly runs to the train station.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Max's first part of a sentence was enough to get James moving. He only stopped by his room long enough to grab a bag, and was fairly close behind Max.

Once he managed to catch up, like either at the train station, or on the train, he asked, "Mind running the issue past us again, maybe with the details this time?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh yeah...I was running some errands for Mustang at the time and when I got back he said that he needed us to get to South City now because Kane had been spotted on the border of South City." Max then checked his gear to make sure he had everything in place.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James paused. "This isn't good... It could just be me, but doesn't this seem a little too soon? Unless..."