What's new

VN/TEXT [Amolphas] Zanjibaru / 斬死刃留

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Amolphas] Zanjibaru 2gb [MF]

I kind of want to download the whole thing now after looking at the CG but I know I'll only look at it once and it will take up space on my Hard drive till its in the red again then I'll end up deleting it to make room.....
sadly I like Crow, poor Crow looks like a lot of what happens to her would really hurt, you know pretty much every thing.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Need help here.

I always encounter this problem.

0.Zanjinbaru.7z.001
1.Data error ZANJINBARU.mdf corrupt file

Although like you said I'm using 7-zip.
Maybe you could upload this on Torrent, I really wanted to play this game.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I see what you did your not funny just a meany who likes to make pandas cry.

You haven't cleared your cookies. Exhentai is a better version of e-hentai, but requires you to do a couple things to access it.

OP
BlueShinobi

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All ex is, is g-e without the loli/incest/bestiality pining the fjords.
Or at least the stuff labeled that. It never ceases to amaze me the people with 20+ tag power who label Evangelion and Tokyo Mew Mew as lolicon.

CPTKeith said:
Need help here.

I always encounter this problem.

0.Zanjinbaru.7z.001
1.Data error ZANJINBARU.mdf corrupt file

Although like you said I'm using 7-zip.
Maybe you could upload this on Torrent, I really wanted to play this game.
Hmmm. So you're saying the 001 file is corrupt? I just redownloaded it and it doesn't say it is. It decompresses just fine for me. It could be one of the other files that corrupted.
I'm guessing it's one specific part that corrupted on you, but could be more. I'd guess if you delete them all and redownload it *should* work.
Unless someone else had problems with this being corrupted.

Anyway, this is probably my favorite VNovel of all time, so I'll go ahead and just add a rar version. I personally use 7zip for everything, but the lack of recovery record does pose a problem for downloading. I'll have it up tomorrow or the next day with a %10 recovery record.

Also, if you're saying the mdf file doesn't mount in an emulator, you may need to use the mds file. I know the mdf works in PowerISO. That's all I use, I can't help on other disk emus. I think Alcohol is the one that uses mds files.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the recovery record for? If data is corrupted winrar will somehow correct them? Sounds like black magic to me lol

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All ex is, is g-e without the loli/incest/bestiality pining the fjords.
Or at least the stuff labeled that. It never ceases to amaze me the people with 20+ tag power who label Evangelion and Tokyo Mew Mew as lolicon.

Hmmm. So you're saying the 001 file is corrupt? I just redownloaded it and it doesn't say it is. It decompresses just fine for me. It could be one of the other files that corrupted.
I'm guessing it's one specific part that corrupted on you, but could be more. I'd guess if you delete them all and redownload it *should* work.
Unless someone else had problems with this being corrupted.

Anyway, this is probably my favorite VNovel of all time, so I'll go ahead and just add a rar version. I personally use 7zip for everything, but the lack of recovery record does pose a problem for downloading. I'll have it up tomorrow or the next day with a %10 recovery record.

Also, if you're saying the mdf file doesn't mount in an emulator, you may need to use the mds file. I know the mdf works in PowerISO. That's all I use, I can't help on other disk emus. I think Alcohol is the one that uses mds files.
Oh no need and sorry for the bother, due the problem here is my RAM.

Amenaso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want more same games. Enyone know?

OP
BlueShinobi

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Added Winrar with %10 recovery links :)

I want more same games. Enyone know?
Zanjibaru has a cousin called Walpurgis.
Only thing is, it has one character that I believe barely falls on the wrong side of the loli line.
Someone with full knowledge of the standards here can confirm/correct me.

If I'm right and it can't be posted here, I could upload it and share on Nihonmaru if some people are interested. She's clearly more mature than Nagi Sanzenin, which is their definition of "not loli".

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Only thing is, it has one character that I believe barely falls on the wrong side of the loli line.
Someone with full knowledge of the standards here can confirm/correct me.

If I'm right and it can't be posted here, I could upload it and share on Nihonmaru if some people are interested. She's clearly more mature than Nagi Sanzenin, which is their definition of "not loli".
I think it's fine to upload here. Although it's not much focus on Loli.
And thanks for discovering another great game.

OP
BlueShinobi

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think it's fine to upload here. Although it's not much focus on Loli.
And thanks for discovering another great game.
I'd prefer the opinion of a mod :p
Rar mirrors on the way back up. Will update tomorrow.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm curious about the birthing scene of Yae "http://g.e-hentai.org/s/30b831e402/565823-245", I wonder if her half of her body where remove and replace it by a slug's vagina (The tube thing) or it was only swollen and covered by another body? I do like to ask Tamiya Akito about this ,but I don't think if there are any chances to understand my replies using Google and Atlas. I hope some Japanese user here could cleared this up.

It's just that I don't want any horrible changes or grotesque modification to happened, especially for the all cute girls or any [MOE] that I adore like Yae. If she could turn out to be a Monster Girl, it suppose to be to make her look very special and also her shape and image form would still remain. Which you can see her as cute Demon or a Furry Girl.

Dooms88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking around for a download of Walpurgis and cant find :/
Is is another text based story or an actual game?
Also are the scenes in either Walpurgis or Zanjibaru animated or just pictues with txt? Kinda want to know before i download that massive file thanks!

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also are the scenes in either Walpurgis or Zanjibaru animated or just pictues with txt? Kinda want to know before i download that massive file thanks!
Just still pictures with sound effects, no animation. Also no gameplay, you just click through text and occasionally make a two button choice. The CG for walpurgis is up on e-hentai here Can't help you with the game itself, I deleted both long ago.

ConfusedRagerMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This still getting reuploaded? :\, hopefully, looks interesting, sure I could just go through g-e hentai for the cg but, find it more enjoyable playing through the VN even if I can't read the writing, weirdly more enjoyable that way.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This still getting reuploaded? :\, hopefully, looks interesting, sure I could just go through g-e hentai for the cg but, find it more enjoyable playing through the VN even if I can't read the writing, weirdly more enjoyable that way.
[Game,ECT.]
"www.henarchive.net/hentai-games/88265/091002amolphas-斬死刃留-zanjibaru-g44132-08-gb/"
"http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=32720"
[Walkthrough.]
"http://www.foolmaker.net/game/s/zanjibaru.html"
"http://g-seeker.net/game/h/walpurgis.html"

True, it's enjoyable to play it through, especially if only we have knowledge to read Japanese.

By the way did you finish playing Zanjibaru, I just need a help to my last reply. Or do know any better Translation than LEC Power.

Last edited:

Dooms88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just still pictures with sound effects, no animation. Also no gameplay, you just click through text and occasionally make a two button choice. The CG for walpurgis is up on e-hentai here
Can't help you with the game itself, I deleted both long ago.
Dang, wanted something with animation to it, pics are nice but get old quickly for me. Off topic: Any recommendations for games with similar style but also have animations? (Brutality, monsters, ect.)

OP
BlueShinobi

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This still getting reuploaded?
The mediafire links are dead, I'm removing them. The Depositfile links still work just fine. I'm mirroring everything to zippyshare now.

Also are the scenes in either Walpurgis or Zanjibaru animated or just pictues with txt?
They are both text and CG. No animation. The H-Scenes are all fully voiced, however.

Walpurgis is impossible to find now. I've still yet to hear from a mod on the matter, so I'm probably just going to post it. I don't think it's loli, but some people have a weird idea of what loli is. I just had an exchange with some people at G-E that insist that Airi from Oni Chichi is loli. Some people seem to think short+moe = loli even when she's built better than any Playboy model could ever dream of. Makes absolutely zero sense, but it's a common opinion.

Dang, wanted something with animation to it, pics are nice but get old quickly for me. Off topic: Any recommendations for games with similar style but also have animations? (Brutality, monsters, ect.)
Lightning Warrior Raidy 3 has tentacles. Honestly, there is very little animated stuff, and even less that's even in the same stratosphere of Zanjibaru's art quality.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

blegh. try as i may... i can't seem to get all the scenes/cg unlocked

anybody able to upload a complete save?

OP
BlueShinobi

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ It includes a complete save.

There is a folder in the main game directory named "Save". Go into it, and there is both the save file and a file called "Instructions.txt" which tells you where to put the save file.

Updated links.

Vive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm curious about the birthing scene of Yae ... I wonder if her half of her body where remove and replace it by a slug's vagina (The tube thing) or it was only swollen and covered by another body? I do like to ask Tamiya Akito about this ,but I don't think if there are any chances to understand my replies using Google and Atlas. I hope some Japanese user here could cleared this up.

It's just that I don't want any horrible changes or grotesque modification to happened, especially for the all cute girls or any [MOE] that I adore like Yae. If she could turn out to be a Monster Girl, it suppose to be to make her look very special and also her shape and image form would still remain. Which you can see her as cute Demon or a Furry Girl.
It's adorable that you're emotionally concerned for the characters after you decide to play a game like Zanjibaru :p

As far as I remember it wasn't addressed. She and Kyoko are caught by the mad doctor guy in the subway, and then it cuts to what you see in the images. I don't think she was actually transformed though, since it should be mentioned in the game if so. Your thought process is probably supposed to be more like "oh ok Kyoko's pregnant with maggots and Yae's full of slugs, which are important goals of our villains for some reason"

Accidental necropost

Last edited: