What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

With the night veil around her and the stars shinning above, Angelique fly close the mountains... there was a great breeze and then something take her of guard huging her and bitting softly her nipple. She was close to snatch something from her back when the Angel react pushing her away as her body shiver by the soft pain of her breast pulled for an instant.

"Night, Night~ Why such hurry to get away of our territory?... you should share such beauty shinnies with us, sis". A woman in feather dark wings say below her as they fly, three more of them fly around, dark harpies without doubt, the things should be nocturnal beings than hunt at night and Angelique shine wings must had called their attention

(1 AP damage, still not in direct fight)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sighing softly as she flew through the night air, Angie smiled as she went, and idly wondered what Ashley would think about her ring when she got home with it. The thought made Angie as giddy as a schoolgirl, and she couldn't help but dream about it some. While she was daydreaming, or nightdreaming in this case, Angie felt something bit down gently on one of her nipples, and she was taken by complete surprise by this. She managed to push whoever it was away, and clutched her ring box to her chest as she darted along, flapping her wings to stay away from whoever it was.

"W-What do you want with me? I-If you tell me, and you don't try and take my things, I'll consider it," Angie asked them, stopping to talk, unless they insisted on trying to grab her, in which case she'd dart around to dodge them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The winged woman than talk with her fly up to her height, licking her finger than have a small drop of the angel's milk. Meanwhile the others three plane around them.

"Hmhm, a beautiful dove like you should know what we are looking for~" The woman said as she flap softly her dark wings to get closer. "Oh, so it is real" She said mostly after have a closer check at Angelique exposed cock. "We could let it with just some fun to share with you and anything shinning than you could give us, it would be a real sin pull any feather of such gorgeous wings, so we let you decide anything else to give us" The woman said, she of course could sense some worries on Angelique for that little box, but she dont know than she have diamonds on there so the angel could try any move for sattle the cost.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie blushed as the harpy licked her fingers of Angie's breast milk, while the others soared around them. "It's real, yes. And the only thing I have shining on me, is my wings," Angie replied, knowing that she couldn't outrun them most likely, not without burning a lot of her magical energies to do so, which would leave her weak for a while, and vulnerable.

"If you promise to let me go after we're done, a-and to not rob me of what little I have, then I wouldn't mind sating your needs, ladies. But I must insist that you leave my things out of it. This box is precious to me, and it would break my heart completely if it were taken from me. So please don't try and take it," Angie said after a few moments, feeling more than a little embarrassed to be offering her body in exchange for safe passage like this, but seeing as the only other things she had to barter with, were the rings she had just gotten, she had little choice.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The black winged woman softly smirk, mostly holding the need to chuckle as their target made this moment more delicious and delighful for her group.

"Sound not enough for me and my sisters, but if you could serve us all until we decide to have enough, then we could let you continue without touch that cute elf box or your shining wings" Said this she get close again, her hand caress the angel's face, as her other went to the angel's right breast, massaging grappling and pinch it for minutes until more of her milk get flow for a pair of minutes.

"Hmhm, i will take you here and now dove, try to dont fall as you fill me fully" Said this the dark winged woman take Angelique already hard dick to fill her naughty hole once she remove a little of her under cloth, soon riding the angel in place as all reamain in the sky many feets away of the floor.

To make it worse others two of them come and used the angel's breasts as playthings finally sucking of her milk as her rear was spanked, her pussy and ass pleasured, Angelique was having problems to remain in place, but to remain in place she could get some support of the others on there.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No please, don't take it from me. I... I beg you please. It contains something that I must give to my beloved. But... I'll do as you ask if you'll let me keep my things," Angie pleaded with them, though she leaned into the caressing hand.

As she began to grope Angie's breasts and pinching her nipples, Angie shuddered as the harpy swung her legs around Angie's waist. "W-Wait, s-shouldn't we be on the ground?" Angie asked, her wings flapping hard to stay in the air as she now had the extra weight as she began to sink a bit towards the ground.

Angie slowed the flapping of her wings, so that she descended slowly, with the harpy still riding her in mid air, as some of the others came in and began spanking her cute bubble butt, licking and suckling her nipples and breasts, and fingering her pussy and ass. Soon enough, Angie would be on the ground with them most likely, sitting between them all, as her body melted at their touch.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Angelique's question made the winged woman riding her chuckle, holding herself on the angel and impaling herself in the way to pleasure herself better. They got to be just a pair of feet close the surface when suddenly the fourth hold the angel's wraist and push her up. "And let any chance to a creature to interrupt us? No, dear... we will use you as high as we want~"

Said this the four start to move theirs wings with more strenght, even if Angelique stop to flap in minutes they will get to the same height as the start. Each feet earned would be a thrust used to pleasure the woman using her, increasing the deepness and force of the pounding with the help of the others. Of course, Angelique will be kindly punished for try to go down with some spanks and pinches at some of her erogenous zones, the one behind her will gropple her delicious rear and gropple it up to push her every time more to the sky, for the ones milking her, being out of rhythm will make get some pulls and pressure to her pussy and breasts, not much of pain, just the usual tease for her to need to start pounding the one of top.

"It would be a shame than the next move could make you loss that important box, maybe you should focus on protect it and let us do as we wish to you~" The same woman said as the others start to softly laught by the fun and erotic moment. They soon would take turns, taking the angel really high and then fall at max speed as they mate, as the free ones will try to stop the fall, then giving orders to Angelique to pound and fuck the next as she goes high again.

For Angelique this would be hard to do, as most of her attention will be in the box in her hands, the speed and multitask would make her lost the treasure if she focus too much in do all for herself, so she needed to leave some things to the dark winged women.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As the dark winged harpy continued bouncing up and down upon her shaft, Angie cried out in pleasure, unable to hold her voice back. When the fourth harpy came along and held her up so she couldn't descend, Angie clutched her box and wriggled in their grasp, now starting to regret not trying to outrun them. The pinches and spanks to her body made Angie squeal cutely, her head shaking slightly as she tried to deny the pleasure, but failing to do so. After a couple of minutes in, Angie's left arm wrapped around the harpy riding her, while her right arm continued to clutch the box.

It didn't take long before Angie began to lose herself in the pleasure, and flapping her wings, she bucked her hips up into the harpy riding her, still clutching the box with her right hand and refusing to let it go, but also holding onto the harpy with her left hand. The pleasure was immense, and Angie was soon crying out in ecstasy as she came into the first harpy as they fell fast, only for another one to mount her, while her cock was still twitching with need as it spurted her seed out, a bit missing the harpies altogether to fall far to the ground.

"W-Wait please, s-slow down a little bit ladies. T-There's plenty of me to go around," Angie pleaded softly with them, the pleasure nearly too much to handle as she clutched the box.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With Angelique losing to the pleasure, the dark winged Harpies started to change any rough touch to a more pleasure one, they helped the angel to mantain herself at the sky as also they pleasure her naughty places, causing the angel to squirm in delight and pound faster on who was over her.

"As you wish, dove... we were just trying to end as fast as possible, but as you look to love it so much then we will take our time. Just enjoy yourself as we take care of this need than you share with us" The one than first ride her between the clous said, all chuckle a little in agreedment, mewling and moaning as the night go on falling more as the turns get larger.

Slowly moving of place without Angelique to notice it too much, the group take the Angel to a small cave at a mountain, they had made the angel cum inside them at least three times, so tehirs bodies were slighty round already yet they were looking for more, their number increase with two or more getting there but for fortune for the angel it was all what her mates in this moment increase. Her holy member remain used each instant, as she was also milked giving more stamina to her mates, as the hours passed her tongue start to ost fights against them in theirs passionated kisses and the hold on the box slowly fall too.

"Hmhm, looks like almost all of us are ready to give you a little present before you leave, lets take her out girls~" Said this Angelique lost still herself in pleasure was incited to fly again, earning more experience using a mate as she fly yet this time an harpy hold herself behind her and then something pierce between Angelique lower lips, something pulsating as her dick pounding trying to do it as the angel pound the other, chaining each move until Angelique got another orgasms of many than she got at this mating yet her manly cumming was shared to her female part increasing the enjoyment many times, then the harpy behind cum and from the object a round object struggle until get inside the angel who welcome the mix of pain and pleasure.

The evnt continued with the fergor from the high fly and speed, the wind caressing her body as she use this to pund deep and longer in her mate only to be penetrated at return. "Thanks for this night, dove. As reward we will share the joy with you to bring to this world cute girls and train them to be the best lovers, we hope than you do the same for the ones inside you" Angelique finally have time to recover herself, the enough to see than she dont have the box any longer at her hand yet she then notice a silver collar made of a chain where her box with the rings was incrusted. "It was a good deal for both sides to make you loss it all~ You are the best slut than we had in a long time, so we tried to do all to meet the chance to ahve you again~" The girls said leaving the angel leave when she wish after show a pair of silver wings on their nest, a payment from help her to stay with the box and rings.

(Angelique was filled with Harpy eggs, she will be round for a day or two)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As the harpies continued, Angie found they were holding her up so she didn't fall any more, and the pleasure she was enduring was making her take everything she had to not drop her box with the rings. "I... I am enjoying it, q-quite a bit to be honest. It does feel really good," Angie moaned softly in response to the harpies words, letting them take control, but still clutching her ring box.

As they kept going, Angie moaned lewdly into the skies around her, simply leaning back against the harpies and enjoying herself. She didn't realize that they were slowly taking her down to a mountain cave, until they were inside. By the time they set her down in the cave in their nest, Angie noticed that the girls had all gotten swollen around their bellies now, and she couldn't help but feel rather glad to see it. There wasn't a moment that went by just about, that her cock wasn't inside of one of the harpies. While the group continued using her poor sensitive cock repeatedly, Angie noticed more harpies coming out to join in, and she filled them all as well, her grip weakening on the little box, but not completely.

After a while, her cock cumming inside of each harpy until she couldn't fill them any more than she had, Angie was taken out of the cave again, and flown into the air with the aid of the harpies. As soon as they were high enough up, Angie felt one of them thrust into her from behind, and something piercing her folds. It didn't take much for them to get her to cum again, her cock spurting more of her seed out into the harpy riding her, while she felt eggs being pumped into her from the one behind her. Squealing lewdly as the pleasure coursed through her body during her climax, Angie's toes curled as she squeezed around the ovipositor cock inside of her, milking the fluids and the eggs right out of the harpy.

After quite a while more, they finally finished, and Angie felt her belly was well rounded with eggs now, and she knew that her lovers were all full of her seed. She then finally noticed the chain around her neck, attached to a silver collar, which had her box fixed to it so she didn't lose it, and Angie reached up when the harpies spoke about it, touching the collar as she hovered there. "T-Thank you ladies... I appreciate it. A-And don't worry, I'll do my best to take care of them, and give them a wonderful home," Angie told the harpies with a smile, rubbing her belly lovingly as her silvery wings glowed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The shinning from her wings caused great enjoyment not only to the dark winged girls but also for the own Angelique who loved see theirs faces iluminated as also she was starting to feel some proud of her brigth, this looks to be more connected to her magic, it was as if she could use her wings to channel her powers in the future.

With warm waves and some more kisses at her lips and cheeks, the angel depart flying as fast as she could with her tired body after all the flying and sex, she could feel at least eight round eggs on her and her neithers slowly drop some of her juices as dew over the roads and tress below her. As it was close to be dawn, there werent creatures at her path, so she easily could go to the city or temple, where she will expect to be received with passionated welcome by her lovers.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie noticed that her wings were glowing without her meaning to make them do so, which was good as she was able to look at the harpy's faces at least. When it was time to depart though, Angie flew out after kissing the harpies, taking her time because she was so tired now, but she decided to make her way to the temple now, since it was likely the closer of the two, plus they'd be able to help her with the eggs.

When she arrived at the temple, Angie would land, her legs wobbling a bit as she did, where she walked into the temple and looked around for Mize or any of the others to see if they could help her out some, as she was dead tired.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After some little more time, the angel reach where the temple. Softly landing to notice than the outside of the place has been worked and the damage placed on the poor temple restored at her time mating elves without stop. Giving her first steps with the eggs inside her womb, she could sense some effect by them than cause her to always have her breast perk and cock hard rising up. softly precum and milk escape from her not needing more than the usual breeze to squirm and ponder pleasure her member from time to time.

The time so early to be open, needed some of her magic to unlock the door and dont damage it. The place clean and ready in the inside to wait for the siners and needed of help than could come in any moment. Yet no one has getting in the place to wait for them what worries Angie a little, so she could or not close the door and then she will move deep inside, maybe expecting than the girls were at the tunnels.

Going down using the trap door and then move toward the now known path, she got to find them... not all but it should be all who are in the temple. Ary was with the babies, helping them to eat solids, Cathleen was making the breakfast for them and also for the frog, slug girl and lamia. For what it looks, maybe Mize must be still at the town tormenting Ashley. About Samantha she was not there so the red winged angel must be working.

Angie will not need more than seconds to be noticed, being taken by Cathleen to sit so she could serve her something to eat. "So, how was your week long Bachelor party? It was almost half a month, so please give us every detail... we only got to know than it was with elves, so we are curious who egglayed you" The snake maiden ask pretty much even the nun there were interested

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Flying to the temple, Angie found that it had been repaired while she was gone. When she landed, and took a couple of steps, Angie felt that the eggs were preventing her body from calming down. Unluckily for Angie, she had to use some of her magical energies to unlock the door to the temple, where she stepped inside and shut the doors back, but didn't lock them for now, in case anyone came to pray.

Moving to the trapdoor, Angie headed down into the catacombs again and found the girls soon enough, or some of them at least. "Hey girls. And it was... fun, to say the least. And... I got a suitable ring for both myself and Ashley," Angie replied to Cathleen, where the others could hear too. "And the eggs came from some dark winged harpies that kind of... ambushed me on the way back," she added, sitting back and looking over to the others, before sighing softly and telling them what all had happened, and leaving not much out, as she figured they would either bug her about it until she did, or they'd see through any fibs she'd tell them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"So are harpy eggs, good to heard as for a moment i supposed than Ary tried to make you again have her childrens. Nyami sayd softly smiling and moving the point of her tail to rub at Angie's round belly. "For me it would be fine fill her with as many of my childrens as possible, but for now lets papa have some charity time with her babies" Ary add as soon she placed both winged spider babies close to Angie's breasts for them to start to feed of the angel.

"I bet than the rings are in that little box" The spidergirl add as she sit at her place close Angie, pointing to the chained box attached at the chain collar. "Can we see them, please?" Tezzy and Heki soon told to Angelique as slowly move, Heki too looks to have that idea.

"Please show them Angelique, so i can bless them." Cathleen add still in the kitchen but then Nyami interrupt when Heki wanted to do the blessing too. "Please girls, Ashley should be the one placing her magic on them or Angie... just hope than she has taken some time to learn how to use her powers out of that training placed by Mize"

As Angelique say them every word possible of what she got to see and feel from the elves and the succubi there, Ary was the only not amazed, but still all the girls let Angie eat before ask her anything and feed the two angel/dridergirls of her vast quantity of divine milk.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, no, she didn't try to. Though I'm sure it won't be long before she does again," Angie said, giggling softly at the accusation of Ary filling her with eggs again, before happily taking hers and Ary's babies and letting them drink of her milk.

"Aye the rings are. So long as you don't try and take them to add to the gems and whatnot here, then you can look at them. The succubus that is apparently either leading, or is the high priestess, of the elves, told me what they do," Angie replied, setting the ring box down in her lap, and opening it up to show the others.

She didn't mind talking about her time with the elves though, and was surprised that most of them were amazed really.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sunny and Blossom, the two hybrids between an angel and a spidergil should have already teeth to eat solids yet still suck from Angelique without cause any damage on her, both able to drink almost all of the milk white rivers than Angie couldnt stop to let flow as she earn a warm kind feeling of it. Ary slime and used her hand to patpat the angel's head, happy to see than Angelique really enjoy her first time egglayed with spiders and maybe thinking a good moment to fill the angel again.

"She is an elf with succubi blood, Angie. She is so friendly really and her taste in males made decide which elf male take a kid game" Ary interrupt as the Angel prepare to open the box to reveal the rings what make all the girls get very closer to try to touch them.

"They may have magic, but still you can bless them Angie. So when do you have in mind show these beauties to Ashley?" Nyami said as the nun get away to return in a minute to place a well balanced breakfast for Angie to enjoy.

"Certainly the most beautiful rings than i had seen, but i must leave now to prepare the welcome to any person comming to the temple." Cathleen said ready to leave at her new work as owner of the temple.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see... I didn't know that, although, she wasn't overly forthcoming with information until the end," Angie said to Ary about the elf succubus.

"I planned on taking Ashley hers when I left here actually, Nyami. And I planned on blessing them both if I could. I'm debating which one of them to give to Ashley though," Angie told Nyami, informing her of what both rings do. "And thank you, miss Cathleen. When I came in, I left the doors unlocked. I hope that's okay," Angie then told the priestess.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"She must have her reasons, as also have mine to hide her bloodline here" Ary told to Angie, as Nyami cough softly before add "I had heard rumors about succubi blood running at a race in the forest, but i hide it as Mize will certainly bully them if she know it"

"Indeed, our sister loves to be like that with the ones than she want to be friendly or closer" Tezzy said as she rub at Heki's head. "These last weeks had been so peaceful without her" The frog girl said with a tone than show how better she feels without the succubi close.

"Uhm, if you have still doubts, there is always the option to give her the ring after the wedding. If the effects on them have that effect on your childrens it will be only your choice, Angelique." Nyami said rubbing at Angie's shoulders before start to give her a relaxing massage.

"I would love to see more angels, but sigh... " Ary looks to be pondering before Cathleen said her opinion "Take the one to have childrens as theirs mothers, you can always have angel babies with Ashley twisting the diamond side to look down your finger. But if you choice the other, slowly the elf race as others will dissapear as theirs childrens will be angels" Said this Cathleen thanks Angie for opening the door, yet hearing this made her move faster to get to the temple.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? Why would she bully them?" Angie asked curiously, looking over at Nyami, after Tezzy and Heki both spoke.

"And... I didn't think about that, Cathleen. I suppose I could talk to Ashley, and we could decide to switch them out from time to time, for whatever reason. That way I could have more angel babies, and still be able to help the elves to have more elves, and whatnot," Angie replied to Cathleen when she voiced her opinion, nodding and sighing softly as she felt Nyami rubbing her shoulders, to help her relax.