What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

There was not problems in guide the almost nude blue skined slut to the main road, the place was not so far of her future fiance house, but the city was filled with lustful sounds to hide her acts. Soon her temporal mate was placed at her fours as the lustful being wiggle to incite being used.

Just as she get inside her there was not way to stop, her work as lust angel as also her training let her see this as normal and pleasant, moving her hips faster and goind more deep until soon another blue woman come invited by the fertile scent and loud moans. Angelique just take this second and third to start touching theirs lower lips, both already turned on but waiting for more fun given by the celestial.

Her wings shine even more beautiful, each feather was slowly growing in pleasure to the angel, her figure and acts brings a good quantity of females, many of them wishing for a cock to stick inside them now than theirs males were missing for weeks, all of them young not looking to be the most old ones above 30s. The pleasure was unable to endure and soon Angie cum aloud and in large quantity inside her fist womb, then taking a second and minutes later the third one.

But the blue ladies have a great need and endurance, the ones used soon move to show their gratitude to their lover, toucing her silk skin, leaking breasts and honey leaking mouth. "It must be a large group of naughty girls what you carry~ let me give them something sweet" A fourth come groping the angel butt and then rubbing a hard huge dick between her back cheeks, leaving a small long trial of cum and precum before slid it between Angie's legs aiming for the angel's cunt.

It was the start of an open small orgy, the celestial have her hands busy between driping cunts and cocks, as her pussy was happily used at the same time than she pound in the next girl of a large line waiting to be taken by her. Her wings were touched for the waiting ones as also her hair and body. The remain townwomen were looking or used by the blue futas.

It was unsure the time than her enjoyment lasted, but after a while the road ended with all sleeping even Angelique even when her stamina should had made her able to thrust for more hours.

"What huge mess we have here ♪
If you are so needed then use us, as ours pussies cant be damaged with the use~"
A melodic yet known voice said awakening the angel from her slumber, just opening her eyes after an arousing suckion and coil was placed around her divine rod. Opening her eyes to see what happen, Angelique soon found herself on the floor completely clean as a group of women blue and humans sleep close her all naked and drenched in juices and cum of many futas

Cleaned without a reason, Angelique was helped by Mize who guide her to Ashley's house. "All that libido for the poor little baby Ashley to sattle. That girl will beg to be taken until your heart content, so inocent... do you look that for your wife or someone skilled?" Mize got to say stoping the angel to open the door until this answer.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie smiled as she took the first one, and giggled lustfully as the second and third ones came over. The young angel's lust was just too much for her to bear, and she kept pounding wildly into the first blue skinned woman that she'd gotten onto her hands and knees, not caring who saw or heard them. As Angie pounded away with wild abandon, she couldn't help but let her moans escape her lips, cumming hard with a cute passionate cry of pleasure, as she filled the first womb. The second and third pussies were soon filled up as well, and as she pulled out of the third blue skinned woman's folds, Angie wrapped her arms around them as they moved up to suckle on her breasts and cock. When the fourth blue skinned woman came up behind her and she felt the cock pressing betwixt her ass cheeks, Angie melted back against her, her folds easily parting for the huge cock pushing into them from behind.

For the next little while, Angie was basically passed around between the blue skinned women, happily pounding their pussies, and reaching down to spread her own folds open for the next big thick cock to slide into her as well, loving every moment of her fun with them. When they finally finished up, with Angie fainting, she thought, and she then woke again, it was to with a soft moan as she felt her cock getting sucked on, and opening her eyes she saw Mize.

Angie whined softly at Mize, but got up and followed her back to Ashley's house, her cock twitching with need as she went, and her wings gently fluttering up and down. "M-Mize... I... I'm so horny. A-And I... I'm glad that m-my wife will be so skilled, e-even though I'm such a horny s-slutty angel, w-who can't keep her cock in her pants," Angie panted softly as they got back to the front door to Ashley's house.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The succubi hold the angel's hand all the time until reach the house, chuckling with a smile after Angelique words. "Yes, you are a girl with a never seen stamina and libido. See it as a gods blessing, just look all the happiness to any woman than you take."

As she said this, her hands roam behind and close the angel divine rod until one hand rub at the most erogenous part of her silver wings and her other pleasure and play with the precum of such needed tool. "My mother without doubt is the most charming and cock lover being around here... everyone of her daughters die for have dicks daily and the inocent Ashley is the most close to her yet... only your heavenly tasty meat can sattle her..."

The succubi stop and get a deep kiss from the angel as her covered body with a sexy and beautiful dress rubs at the nude front of the celestial who only dress her town slave suit exposing her everywhere and let anyone toy with her slave rings and chainst to pleasure her what Mize dont waste in use.

Angelique was close to take her there but was in the instant stop when Mize whisper her fiance's name. "Every hour even in her dreams she was been holding herself, whimpering your name in her sleep... do what your heart and lower head want to her, i will repair any damage at her clothes and the house"

Incited by the sensual and trusthworty whispers, the angel could get inside now to her lover haouse, After the entrance room in the hall, the human goddess wait at her with a beautiful dress, her face all blushed and her squirm get out of her mind as she rise up of the sofa. "A-angelique" She exclain as her body stop by the powerful need by seen her angel in such provocative outfit, Angelique soon notice an increment in the arousing sweet scent and Ashley dress gets almost fully translucid by her magic, holding in place for seconds her mouth already drooling as her neithers should be too.

She fight hard and quickly get to hug her lover "I was so worry...wanted so baddly to see you again..." Ashley said as her body almost turn into pudin by just be at the celestial arms. She was not dressing her apron yet Angie could see it at the sofa, if Ashley dont wear it then it means than she has use it for a long time to make the magic of this fulfil its duty.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie's legs nearly gave out as she felt Mize's hand grasp her cock, her length trembling in the succubus' hand. Angie returned the kiss she was given by Mize, her tongue darting out into Mize's mouth to play with Mize's. When Mize told her basically to do whatever she wanted to Ashley, Angie felt something click in her head, and with her body trembling, Angie went inside and saw Ashley standing there in a very beautiful dress. "A-Ashley... I... I want you so bad. A-And I missed you so much," Angie panted softly, striding over and scooping Ashley up in her arms and kissing her deep on the lips.

"It's alright Ashley, I'm here now. I... I'll take you, r-right here and now. N-No wait... I... I want everyone to see how much we love each other. I-If you don't m-mind that is," Angie said, her cock twitching and pressing against Ashley's inner thighs and throbbing with need as she held Ashley there.

If Ashley wasn't against it, then Angie would carry her outside, in the gardens around the house, and she'd take her right there among the flowers, where everyone could see. If Ashley didn't want to do that outside though, then Angie would take her right there on the sofa instead.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sweet fertile scent from the human was easily pushing the angel to take her hard and now, almost as the most delicious fruit in hands of a starving being. Ashley heartwarming touch was placed in the sweet spots of her lover, making the divine rod die hard in need, suddenly making a stop when the angel make her choice between the sofa and be taken out to be seen for all the world.

"... If you cant wait until do that in our wedding" Angie could detect that full lustful squirm in her lover body and voice, Ashley continue to pleasure her lover as her noble being cant understand why she cant just say to do it inside the house. There was not other words, at least not in time as the heavily in need woman was carried outside by her angel.

"This must be wrong... but i need you... i want you so baddly, Angie" Blushing Ashley said as her hands play around the exposed angel's lactating breasts, moving her head up to try to use her mouth at her lover neck and lips.

The angel was taken off guard by her fiance touch, it has improved in huge steps and was close to make her cum, so Angelique move to pull up the human's dress to expose her flower, full in nectar as the angel one is too. The sexy lingery on Ashley show the huge wish for this to happen, as also the damage of her magic on the underwear than easily break in the first pull of the futa.

Angelique was close to impale her lover who rest beautifully in her front garden when the celestial notice than they were alone, what make her remember than Mize has found her sleeping with all of the area just some moments ago. "I could take both to the best place to show to all your shared love, i only need an instant" Mize said as she sit at the entrance door tohave a great view of both lovers.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I-It's not wrong, Ashley... f-for others to watch. We're just... p-putting on a good show for them all, a-and showing them just how much we love each other," Angie said to Ashley, grabbing the human's ass and squeezing firmly, possessively.

When Mize came up to them and spoke, Angie looked over to her with a lust filled look in her eyes, where she nodded. "O-Okay Mize... p-please take us. A-And when we get married soon, e-everyone in town, a-and from my home, can see us make love," Angie said, panting softly as she tried her best to not just give in and take Ashley right then and there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mize answer Angie lustful words with a small cute giggle, her powers surround the area around them and in an instant they were in another place. Angie notice soon many couples and groups mating, some of her turning to them as the sudden magic call the attention of the blue nude women. "This place is the favorite of many to show their love to others, is close the center and is at a side of the market... Hmhm, please start now my dove, i will call many more to let them see your love" Said this Mize closed her eyes and extended her arms and wings, Angie got to understand than the succubi was using some of her powers to guide more aroused souls to where they are now.

"M-mize please, we dont need to push this even more..." Ashley said and call to her the angel's complete attention once again, with her dress half removed, the angel could notice a bright gem stone between Ashley's breasts almost as if this was incrusted on her loved one.

The place where Mize has taken them was fully open with some benches, some gardens and even some blankets with pillows than others mate had placed there for the public to use.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie, after they teleported to the market center, couldn't help but grin as she gently pushed Ashley down onto her hands and knees before her. With a single thrust, Angie hilted inside of Ashley, without a care in the world, not minding if the entire town was watching them really. "It's alright Ashley... let them watch us. Let them see just how much we love one another. Hmhm, maybe even your mother will come and see, and I can make love to her too. But you first, my love... goddess, I love you so much Ashley," Angie moaned softly in Ashley's ear, beginning to pick up her pace a bit, so the lewd wet sounds of their skin slapping against each other was easily heard by all watching, while Angie's left hand slid up Ashley's body and gently touched the gem on Ashley's chest, to see what it was.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

So suddenly taken, the inner self of Ashley take the control for the first instant, Ashley's walls press deep and hard on Angie's member as if finally a craved need has been finally started to be sattled. The confused noble girl made a sudden full in lust moan than she tried to coover without success, her aroused voice stun her as her body react moving to increase the pleasure given to Angie many times of the usual intense one when they mate.

"Oh... oh good... i love be taken by you my love and seen by all...~" Ashley mouth exclain in her deep happiness and arousal given by her fiance, she was not sure if were jus throughts or she really said it. Only her senses returned when the angel said to take her mother if this see them "No...ah... please no her... i will do anything else...ahhhh" Ashley body react by a potent arousal increase when Angie touched her jewel, the angel could feel her cock earning part of that pleasure what made her get close to cum inside Ashley but she got to endure it. Out of this she could also sense a great source of magic traveling from the jewel to Ashley and then this storing some of Ashley power inside as if this was part important of her human fiance.

"That jewel is many times more sensible than her clit my dove... but only you can make her feel that pleasure~" Mize said as she was loving looking at them, the people close them increase in number, some got to mate close them yet Mize powers stop them to get closer.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie cried out passionately as she felt Ashley's folds squeezing around her tightly, as if they'd been dying for her cock for weeks, if not months. She began thrusting harder and faster, her cock already throbbing with need for release, but she held firm and didn't pop just yet. "Oh Ashley, don't you think your mother deserves some love too? To be able to feel pleasure once again, since your father is gone?" Angie asked softly, panting as she plowed into Ashley repeatedly.

When she touched the jewel on Ashley's chest, Angie was surprised of the reaction, and nodded when Mize told her what she did, about it. Feeling that she was making Ashley feel incredible, Angie slowed her thrusts and gently rolled Ashley over onto her back now, and leaned down over her, as she picked her pace back up again. Once leaned down far enough, Angie kissed Ashley's jewel on her chest, and gently licked it. She kissed it again and again, spiking Ashley's pleasure repeatedly, in an effort to make her cum like crazy. "G-Go ahead Ashley, c-cum... and I'll cum when you do. I... I'll make us both cum like crazy," Angie moaned to Ashley, kissing her jewel again, and licking it, while tweaking her clit with her fingers.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"...I-i dont know..." Ashley said with her voice affected by her lustful moans, as the angel continue what her body has wished for weeks. "... being taken in front of her feels so strange the last time... it feels good days ago. So, im worried than i could cum... looking at both of you... it must be wrong... only my father should take her" The human said as her mind have problems to remain firm. Angie could notice Ashley's hips squirming and moving faster in excitement as she was talking and maybe thinking in the possibility of have her mother taken by her lover, once again Ashley body talk for herself.

The human's limbs were already weak by the passion, easily the angel manage to place her lover with the back on the floor, by how close to cum has leave Ashley the continuous sex and touch of her chest gemstone. "Im so close...cant hold it..." Ashley said as her hands press a grip on the grass below her taking some out when the first kiss on the jewel happened. In a blast of lust Ashley cum aloud, her voice easily was noticed in miles around them, Angie cum inside in a large load at her lover at the same time yet instead tireness and sattle of need, the angel noticed than her body was refreshed with a great amount of energy and magic.

Ashley's dress was damaged by the magic wave, her upper part destroyed until below her breasts, any bra desintegrated in the process. The plants below were filled with life and beautiful flowers below them started to born. Ashley was like an endless fountain of magic, the people around them got bathed on it and Mise's powers grow, so more people from all places of the town got close by her charm magic. Ashley and Angie have problems to notice all this, theirs senses were mostly focused on each other and even if Angie could see someone else she wouldnt care too much, Ashley was cuming when she desire it and her voice was a heavenly gift from the gods, each peak turning it into something more enjoyable and addictive, the mortal insides making a better job in pleasure her lover as if her inner self get experience by each peak reached.

But the noble was also with endless energy, theirs eyes focused on each other, moving her arms to embrance the celestial, trying to kiss with her warm lips her lover.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"If you truly insist, Ashley, then very well. But wouldn't it be nice for her to be able to have some fun, and get some love too?" Angie replied softly, her own moans filling the park in the middle of town, as her thrusts continued.

Kissing the gemstone, Angie came because Ashley came from the pleasure it gave the poor thing. Angie felt her body being refilled with magical energies, and so kept thrusting away. "A-Ashley, I'm sorry I damaged your dress. It was so beautiful," Angie panted softly as she kept pounding away, nuzzling against Ashley's gemstone.

Angie barely noticed that Mize's charm magics were drawing more spectators to their antics in the middle of town. The feel of everything going on was amazing, and Angie simply couldn't bring herself to pull out for even a moment. Angie lost herself in Ashley's body, letting her pleasure rise to the surface, and rule her actions, for the moment at least, not minding in the least as she pounded away.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley answer minutes later with a weak yes as she nods, her eyes closed by the pleasure having her mind twisted by the angel's words as they mate exposed for all to see them. With her lover accepting than her mother shouldnt be away of enjoyment even when her throughts were afected by the blissful pleasure, Angie get to focus on make her mate cum as never before.

It was as if Angie were making love to Ashley own soul, her dick pounding deep inside her mind, making her cum over again in a multiple orgasm by have her core gem played in pleasure. "...dont worry... i have many more..." She cooed as her hands wrap on Angie, touching the angel's hair nad back as also the start of her wings. Ashley then crossed her legs around angie, to hold on her lover and remain herself concious, with both mating without stop she got to find a moment to pull the remain of her dress up until she remove it all of herself, as if it has been covered by an invisible ceil, Angie got to notice finally the pregnant belly of her lover now nude exept for the sexy nigh tights on her.

It was hard to dont rest her head over the warm gem and the beautiful ample breasts of her lover, heard Ashley heart beat fast for her and her lungs fighting to breath between moans, every inch of her lover was so tempting to dont roam it all with her hands. It was then when Angie finally notice than she have more than two hands over her loved one, half dazzed by the pleasure she turn to a side and notice her majestic silver wings shining, some of the light coming from them has turned into hands, pure energy than Angie could control and feel as real additional hands.

As Angie ponder if she could focus and create others limbs apart of just hands to pleasure her lover, she got to see Mize already overpowered by the lust and her own needs being taken by the human young females of the town as also a few blue futas, some others were looking to Angie and Ashley, maybe thinking in have a taste of them. The angel was full in power as also in lust, her slave town outfit was blessed by the goddess power from her lover, but even blessed by this endless power most of her couldnt stop to fuck hard her mate, Ashley would faint in bliss soon and with that this potent lustful love will maybe fade the enough for the angel to stop, but Angie has promised than no other being would touch Ashley, could she stay firm in that promise in this in heat state?

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie kept kissing Ashley over and over, smooching her deeply and wrestling Ashley's tongue with her own. "Hmhm, good, I do too, love," Angie whispered back to Ashley, grinning softly as she leaned in to kiss her on the lips again, before kissing her gem again.

Looking down as she kept going, Angie saw Ashley's wonderfully pregnant belly, and couldn't help but smile and reach down to rub it gently. "Our daughter, or daughters, are growing in here. Beautiful, just like their mother. I can feel it," Angie cooed softly to Ashley, smiling lovingly at her, before kissing her yet again.

Angie couldn't stop her hands from roaming all over Ashley's body, and let them go without worry, grabbing and squeezing Ashley's ass, breasts, hips, caressing her cheeks with the backs of her hands, and gently tickling the gem between Ashley's breasts. Dazed by the light, and energy flowing from Ashley into her, Angie felt... like she was grabbing Ashley with more than just her own two hands. Angie... wavered, as she looked around, and felt... lust, burning brightly in her loins, urging her to fuck Ashley until she fainted, then fuck the next closest girl, and then the next, and so on. She tried to maintain focus enough, to keep Ashley from being taken by anyone else, at least her pussy anyway, because it belonged to Angie, and she'd let nobody else taint it.

"A-Ashley, I... I c-can't hold it back. I... I'm going crazy. I love you so much. H-Hold me, it f-feels like... l-like I'm going to float away," Angie moaned to Ashley, her hands grasping Ashley's hips as she re-positioned them both so Ashley's legs were wrapped around her, and she had Ashley in a half pile driver position, her wings fluttering like crazy as she knocked away with wild abandon.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

They continued mating with intense passion and love, just hearing Ashley saying her name burn the angel in ecstassy and turn all her eternal love into pleasure for her mortal lover, use her tongue to take every sweat milk, saliva and every other delicious sexual fluid than she could; every inch was so exquisite, so her hands gropple and enjoy each place. There was not doubt, Ashley reason to exist was to love Angie and be thrusted by the celestial cock endlessly, get filled in divine jizz and be baphtized daily by it.

Hours, days, months or years... Angie lost sense of time yet it should be the same day, it must be even when she was not sure, Ashley exclain all her love as another load fill her, her eyes were shining in a pure love to Angie as they close to recover, her face filled in bliss and relief, wirse than any kind of pain, it must had been terrible for the human hold until today to be with her lover. Angie was in complete lust, only be close Ashley was enough to remain in complete erection and needs to fill her, that is why she continued mating with her uncouncious lover until be sattled enough to notice a cock inside her cunt, it feels good but the fluid coming from it show than this blue woman has been there for a while.

The angel know than if her cock leave Ashley they could try to have a chance with her mate, her inner dessire to protect them and mate with these others girls, her insticts took control in part, her wings casted arms and others kinds of limbs to secure them, they were so real and as Angie use them to fuck the others, she could feel the warm and touch of theirs bodies. Even the ones using the angel's holes were taken by the wing aura apendages getting taken hard there just like Mize.

The angel could be so focused in fuck many women at the same time than mostly one or two would try to fuck Ashley's mouth or rear entrance, the angel would let them as it was not her lover pussy... but then Ashley body would react and try to push aside as she squeak and hold scared of her lover, the human was still completely uncouncious, it looks like her body would only enjoy her mate cock and any other would be a mistake as Ashley would be taken against her will.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Simply hearing Ashley calling her name, intensified Angie's fucking, and the pleasure she received from Ashley. Losing all sense of time, Angie kept fucking Ashley for all her worth, and simply being near Ashley was enough to keep her hard as iron. She barely noticed one of the blue skinned women nearby, and knew that if she pulled out, then one of them might try and take Ashley from her, and she refused to allow that to happen, and kept fucking Ashley instead. Her wings, shifted form, and the aura emanating from her pretty much, was fucking the surrounding ladies, even as her own pussy and ass were getting pounded into by two of the blue skinned women.

When some of the blue skinned women tried to take Ashley's mouth or ass, while Angie was occupying her pussy, Angie used her aura from her wings to gently push them back and shake her head at them. "N-No, she doesn't want you to do that. So please, don't try and force it," Angie would tell them, before kissing Ashley on the lips again, and her gem once more, with her unable to stop thrusting her hips.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Even in her uncouncious state her body reacted at the angel touch, the noble hold at Angie and her love tunnel continued giving intense pleasure to her lover. The blue girls stop but with questions for why a so horny lewd creature like Ashley wouldnt love more cocks loving her, they accepted to dont pleasure the human but they were so needed than Angie would be asked to pleasure them instead the human usning her divine mouth, hands or wings.

Soon Angie's hips move for themselves, the huge meatrods pounding in her holes increase her arousal and reduce the time between her loads inside the heavily cum filled pregnant womb of her mate, she even got to think than her daughter inside Ashley would born as horny or even more than the futa angel, used to all the warm seed around her, the same could be said of the harpy eggs inside the angel.

As if Ashley were dreaming of mating with Angie in her dreams, her lips and mewls continued loving her mate, the gem touched and pampered in lust touch may cause her to reach peaks in her wet dreams and share them with Angie to make the angel just lost herself. The angel lost count of her lovers and how many she got to make cum at the same time, her counciest got to remain focused only on Ashley and protect her as fuck like never in such paradise of eternal pleasure.

When Angie recover herself enough she was sharing some cum of her filled mouth with Ashley who was half awake, both filled and coated in delicious sweet jizz, the angel was in pure bliss and happiness, she got to stop that permanent sight on Ashley to see her surroundings, the plaza was now a precious garden full of life, the flowers closer to them were of a never seen beauty. Mize was over some women still feeding herself of their lust and bringing to these lucky ones more pleasure in theirs dreams as out of the three all the city looks to be on the floor; it was when Angie find it out, all were young beautiful females, some kids and only some few young mothers like Ashley one, the long huge orgy should had placed life in each of them and Angie could be the one than cause most of them.

The young woman would just cudle with her lover who was untouched of any soreness or exhaustation, both blessed by the mana of the whole land could go on more, but it was not needed now, Ashley has prove than Mize training has worked and trained her body. " Heh, it was so good, i doubt than the humans remain whitout change after this" Mize said as her mouth dry another manly member from a sleeping blue girl.

Reactions: XII

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Even though Ashley was pretty much completely unconscious at this point, Angie didn't stop, looking to the blue skinned women with a look that told them not to do anything to her. "Because she wants just me, and we're to be married soon, so please respect our wishes on this," Angie told them, as she continued.

She didn't mind the blue skinned women taking turns pounding her with their cocks, but she refused to let them touch Ashley. The harpy eggs, Angie had almost forgotten about, until a hand brushed across her belly and reminded her of it. She lost all track of time with Ashley at this point, the pleasure just too much to not lose track of time.

By the time it was all said and done, Angie collapsed atop Ashley, and gently rolled to the side, pulling out of her, and protectively cuddling Ashley up against her. She lay a wing over her, and placed a hand gently against Ashley's folds, to keep anyone from trying to thrust into her, as she heard what Mize said. "S-Surely there are some that aren't pregnant," Angie mumbled softly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Maybe that is truth for now~" Mize answer as she kneel to have her hands caress both cum soaked mates, of course Angie was the more pampered by the succubi hands. "Her training work perfectly, isnt? Even when she remain untouched, my lessons pretty much trained her natural hidden instincts. Now you can fuck her hard without worries to break her, Ashley's mind and body will recover after some rest if you let them heal" Mize said with a mishievolous smile, giving to the angel some time to recover and enjoy their embrance before return to Elizabeth mansion.

After awake Ashley would try to stay at Angie's arms yet blushing as she remember their time in middle of all, she would ask some time after both take a bath, mostly to calm her mind of the many throughts of what just happened yet as the hours passed she got to calm and enjoy her time with her celestial mate.

The time passed and Angie with Ashley could go to the temple and meet the others maidens or stay at the town to prepare the wedding, out of have her attention in her lovers, Angie got to notice some changes in the humans of the town and temple, all these young beautiful women follow theirs daily works as ussual, but early in the morning or going to sleep they share their bed with someone else female or blue skinned futa. Theirs dresses have a very open cleavafe, at least for now if they wanted sex they just hold the arm of someone else and take a free or used room with other couple to mate in private.

Mize remain close Angie and Ashley, training the noble in some magic and using the noble clothes in theirs closets, making change on them if she see it fitting. It was when in the morning Angie notice than Mize have her succubi trails exposed to all to see without care at all, going to buy and causing growing lust in the many townpeople. "Angie, lets go to the church of this place, there are a lot of sacred places here and we must decide which choice to show to all your pure love to our little sister" Mize invite before prepare to go out again

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well that's good to know at least. I'd be terrified if I hurt her, j-just because I fucked her too much, or too hard," Angie said softly, gently caressing Mize's cheek as she reached up with her hand.

Returning to Ashley's and Elizabeth's manor house, Angie carried Ashley to the bath to get them both cleaned up. After they finished up in the bath, Angie, while wanting to go see the others some more, decided not to, and stayed with Ashley in town. While she was staying with Ashley in town, Angie noticed the next morning that the other human and elven women in town, were dressing more... sexy, showing more cleavage, and leg, and navel areas, and she knew that all of them seemed to be having fun, at least.

The next morning, when Mize suggested they go to the church there in town, Angie smiled and followed her along with Ashley in tow, to the church, prepared for anything. "Well I suppose that we'll be performing the ceremony there at the church, so yeah let's head over there and see what all is there to see," Angie replied, getting dressed and whatnot, before following Mize over to the church.