What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

The four maidens at the dinner room ponder and look to each other before Tezzy decide to answer "Mize sometimes tend to show her love at intenses ways"

"Yes, is not exactly what you could be thinking... Lets just say than the elf culture would had leave this world many years ago and we would be looking a lot of succubi with pointy ears" Ary tried to say before Heki would just say "corrupting influenze"

With this said, Angie soon show her choice for the rings and all looks to agreed with that idea, they would end tehir food and then they would talk a little more. Nyami taking the word first " Samantha and Saphire helped us a little in prepare the temple, but it had been days than they havent returned, maybe we shouldnt worry about them, but Samantha certainly get pregnant after all theirs nights sleeping together"

"Lets not talk about them, not now when Angie finally is with us... we should help her as in two days she will expulse all her harpie eggs. Angie, do you want to take care of them? We could help you if you want" Ary who was the one with more experience with chidlrens ask trying to reduce the weight at Angie's shoulders.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, I see. I was thinking that you meant she would bully them into doing things that she wants them to, like... being mean and all. In which case I would have to go make sure she wasn't mean to Ashley, else I'd be very cross with her," Angie said, worrying about Ashley now, especially after Heki spoke again.

"I... think I'll head back to town to check on Ashley, for now. But I'll be back tomorrow to probably wait until the eggs come out. But yes, I would love your help to raise them, ladies. It would be great to have it," Angie told them after a few moments, sighing softly and rubbing her rounded belly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Oh no, Ashley is like our little cousin... Mize even see her as someone very close for her to teach her and share stuff" Ary told to Angie trying to calm her some, yet the anel could see some worry at Heki and Tezzy.

"Help to raise your childrens is the less than we can do for you, Angelique. Ours childrens had already born so we will raise them together" Nyami told before end the last little remain of her breakfast.

"Who knows, this place could end to look as a huge daycare" Tezzy add, as all try to end theirs breakfast and then do their part to clean the table once Angie end to eat.

"Do you wish to have a bath before leave Angie? I can prepare it soon for you~" Heki said blushing, as the angel notice than she could need one as she even have some of her cum over her and the perfumated scent of her elvens as also harpy lovers. Also she was still wearing her sex elf town suit, so if she dont care she could remain like this as the magic clothes will dry of the water instantly after leave the bathtub.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, if you don't mind. And I do hope that Mize hasn't gone too far with Ashley," Angie said, sighing softly as she ate some food too. "Sure Heki, I'd like a bath actually before going to see Ashley," she added to Heki, nodding as she got up to follow her to the baths whenever she was ready to go.

When she got into the bath, Angie would ease down into the water and sigh softly, looking quite happy to be in it, and getting cleaned up now. As she got cleaned up, Angie would let Heki or any of the others help to wash her up, taking off the magic suit the elves gave her, and enjoying her bath as she relaxed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Good, then please take your time ending your breakfast, i will prepare your bath now" Said the young frog girl before quickly get up and then rush blushing toward another room of the area.

Before she could get up, Nyami wrap her tail a little around her as she continue to massage her. "Ashley must be fine or i would feel her in danger. As you have some eggs inside, you should avoid any stress or worry" The snake maiden then touch Angie's hands and guide them to hug her twins spider babies.

"Oh Angie, i forget to ask you a little favor" Ary suddenly said as she get closer caressing theirs babies before continue. "Sunny and Blossom will be soon in age for start to learn to hunt mates for themselves, so can they train as you as prey? It will be just games until in some years they need it" Ary ask almost if the maidens were making time for something.

After some minutes Heki will return a little exhausted as she hold Angie's hand to walk with her. When that happens, Ary will carry the two babies again who should be sattled of drink the angel's milk.

The place of the bath will be the usual than they use, with soap bubles on it and a warm water as also other part with cold one. The angel will soon have the frog girl to wash her for herself until Tezzy and Nyani come to share the bath, there were some glares between the sisters yet just all the usuals between sisters, as this happen, Angie will be able to remove her magic dress, yet as she does it, she noticed than this outfit help her to channel her powers better.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright Heki, thank you very much," Angie told the frog girl with a happy smile, patting her head before she went.

"I... I know Nyami, and thank you. I just... I can't help but worry about Ashley, when Mize is involved, you know," Angie then told Nyami, sighing softly and trying to relax back against the large lamia woman, smiling as she pulled Sunny and Blossom up and hugging both of them close, kissing both on the forehead. "And of course Ary, I would love to help them train and whatnot. But we need to be careful for now, because of the eggs. As soon as they come out though, then I would love to teach them to hunt and whatnot though," she then said to Ary, smiling up at her as she hugged Sunny and Blossom.

Following Heki, while holding her hand, Angie let herself be led into the bath. When they got there, Angie slid down into the bath and enjoyed her relaxation as Heki washed her up. She had noticed that the magic suit the elves gave her was helping her to channel her magics better through her body, but she didn't put it back on just yet, feeling that she wanted to just soak and relax in the bath for now with Heki, as well as Nyami and Tezzy, when they entered.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Its in their blood hunt the most charming mates, so we will wait until their papa get better and can play with the three of us~" Ary answer as her hand play with the angel hair, using her web to comb it a little so it dont get between the angel and the two little things. The young spider girls were completely with theirs eyes looking at Angie, sucking her milk as her little hands patpats the breasts and the around of the angel chest.

With Ary taking care of the twins, the three others sisters have the opening to enjoy the angel, soon Heki get inside the water, using her skill to breath underwater to have some advantage against her two big sisters, aiming to use all on her to give pleasure to the angel staff and legs, she look blushing up to Angie with her young inocent eyes as Nyami move the end of her tail to coild at angel pulling her a little up to tease her young frog girl sister who get fully red by have her head exposed, so she went down and use her mouth to pleasure the member directly before Nyami or anyone else take it. "The wait was killing us, Angie... a day more and we could had tried to recover you from the naughty elves~ Im sure than Ashley suffer it worst, the next time you should ask to make someone bring her to your side" Nyami said in a kind motherly tone as her scales rubs the angel's body, helped by Tezzy to clean any scent and elven remain from their lover.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I would love to play with them sometime Ary," Angie told Ary, gently patting the small spider girl's hair and stroking it as they drank deeply of her milk.

After moving to the bath, Angie eased into the water with Heki, smiling at the frog girl as she did. As soon as Angie felt her cock being sucked on by Heki though, she gasped and let out a moan, leaning back against the side of the pool to enjoy the feeling of it. "I... I know, Nyami, and I'm sorry for worrying you all like that. But, I got those rings, and they're just so beautiful. Plus, I was helping the elves too, so it was a good thing overall, I think," Angie told Nyami, moaning as she felt Heki's mouth swallowing her cock, which twitched in her mouth from how sensitive it still was, after the harpies and elves both had their way with her for as long and hard as they had.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Yes, you made your best to get the rings and help that poor people, but our little Ashley is under your care... as mom, she is full of love and all of this is aimed to you her mate, it must be a great task control her feelings and her new powers to alter her mind and body. I want to have you for myself so baddly, but its better than you rush now to her" Nyami said as her tone show her lust as also her worries for this couple. Tezzy struggled too to leave Angie out of their time together, aiming instead to heal the angel sored and aroused body with her slime.

Easily the angel could see the need of the three and their passion after a long time without have a chance with Angelique, so she could stay or ask kindly to Heki to stop her great pleasure to the angel lower parts

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I know, but I'm an angel. It's in my blood to help all those I can," Angie told Nyami, nodding when she told Angie that she needed to hurry up and go to Ashley.

"Heki... t-that feels really good and all, but Nyami's right. I should go to Ashley now. I know she must have been worried sick about me, and I'm worried about her too," Angie told the frog girl, kissing her on the lips before getting up and nodding to the others. "I'll be back soon hopefully. But... Ashley needs me. I promise to come back here soon to make you all feel good," Angie went on to say, before getting out of the bath, dressing, and heading to Ashley's house in town to find her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Its not bad help the others, but you must be wise and focus on your main responsability first, its a huge world to try to do all for yourself" Nyami told to Angie, not pissed at all, only trying to help te angel in focus on place some priorities.

Heki wanted to pass more time with Angie, as most of her sisters had do, still the little frog girl understand the needs of the winged one, so just she beg to Angie to return soon. Angelique of course was in a hurry, so she dress with the clothes at hand than were the elf slave clothes, these of course only made her look more depraved than be naked, but Angie was used to wear them and see them as confortable and useful clothes.

Moving through the tunnels and reaching soon the temple where her exposed elf made the pale Cathleen blush as the angel interrupt her words to the small congregation in the temple.

After this aincident, soon or later Angie would fly high toward the town near themw here ashley should be, the place having a more grown scent of lust and love what made her silver wings shine in enjoyment.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know, Nyami, which is why I'm going to see Ashley now, so I can make sure that she's okay, and not too worried," Angie told Nyami, smiling softly before getting out of the bath. "Don't worry Heki, sweetie, I'll return soon and we can do more, okay," Angie then told Heki, petting her on the head and kissing her cheek before getting out.

Getting back up to the top, Angie saw Cathleen, who blushed at her state of attire, and looked flustered at it, as usual. "Apologies for interrupting you all," Angie told Cathleen, and any of her congregation that were there.

After that, Angie headed out and flew towards the town, heading for Ashley's house, and landing just outside of it, before knocking on the door. She noticed as she flew though that her wings were shining with enjoyment at the scent of lust in the town.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Explain than an angel dressed in a cute yet completely sluty outfit would be a hard task for Cathleen, still she wave and wish a safe travel to Angie. The public there were just a small group of not more of seven women and theirs needs would remain unknown for Angie as the angel would need to focus on her fiance, as also the nun should be able to help them.

The effect on her wings was not the only thing happening in the human town, the distant moans in most of the houses close, the arousal of the women walking, some even accepting to mate with the blue beings as if they dont care anymore being seen by others. Angie herself feels aroused as she get close the house of her mother in law.

"Uhm, no we dont need cocks, please stop asking, girls..." Mize voice said after Angelique knock at the door, then the succubi get closer and open it as if between all the scent everywhere she has manage to reach to smell the one of the angel. "Angelique, I was starting to think than the angels have a dumb tradition to avoid see the bride, one more prolongued than the humans" She said as mere asumption maybe, as she open the door, the scent from inside made Angelique fall on her kness and her hole rod be just a pair of steeps to cum more than a few drops, already sending some little drops to stain the entrance door.

"Why... dont you wait outside as i help to prepare Ashley... let her dress and present herself as cute as possible for you after a lont time without see you" Mize tried to remain the door as close as possible but Angie got to see part of her body, the succubi was wearing a very impudic lingerie, marked with dirty words and some stained cum, soft make up and heels, a more sluty dress than the one Angie have and the angel know than be so naughty was not the succubi style, she even was trying to avoid see direct the hole angel lance.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving through town, hearing the moans of women all around in some of the houses, and even in some of the alleyways or in the bushes around town, Angie finally made her way to Ashley's home, and knocked on the door. "It's fine, Mize. And we don't really have that sort of tradition, though sometimes an angel here and there might do it," Angie said, before Mize opened the door, and the scent from inside brought her to her knees, and her cock was so hard and leaking her pre that it ached.

"W-What is that, s-scent, Mize?" Angie asked, her voice and body trembling.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Oh this scent? Its not so strong as before, it comes from Ashley magic, but she is controlling it better now" As Mize talk and the door remain open, the power of what comes out of Ashley house was tempting the angel to fuck hard any woman close her or start to masturbate herself, only the training from before give her a little control of herself but Angie could lost the grip of her control in any second.

"Just give me a minute or two, then you can fuck her hard and meanwhile i can enjoy a walk around the city with a cute dress." The succubi was close to let the angel wait with such huge need, unless Angie act against this or want to talk more.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"B-But what is it, e-exactly? W-Why is it so... a-arousing?" Angie asked, her cock twitching between her legs, and her body trembling, as she tried her best to not just start masturbating right then and there. "A-And alright Mize... I'll s-see you later a-and see how Ashley's doing then," she added, waiting for Mize to head on out, and wanting to keep from masturbating so badly, but having trouble doing so.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"It must be easy to understand if you know than mom was who create the mana rivers in this area, turning a sterile desert into this... Ashley is not so strong as mom, but is the closer to how she is, if she is need for love and sex is normal than all around her are in that need too" Mize end closing the door, giving some relief to the angel, but still the damage has been done, the next minutes will be a torture and after some minutes she could heard than they were moving to the bathroom and making a mess in the house, Ashley must be ina hurry to meet her lover but also wanted to take a quick bath, Angie could wait or at least try, but if her will is not enough she culd end getting inside anyway or make one of the blue beings get the shoot... of her holy gun.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Mize's words, Angie panted softly and looked up at her for a few moments before she watched the succubus close the door behind her. Hearing that Ashley was rummaging around inside, and then what sounded like the bath being filled up, Angie knew that she could never hold out that long, and urgently looked around for one of the blue skinned ladies. Assuming she found one within sight of Ashley's home, Angie would gently take her hand and pull her over to the bushes near Ashley's house, where she'd ask her to give her a quick blowjob. "P-Please, miss... I n-need it so bad. M-My body's burning up, a-after that scent from before," Angie begged the blue skinned woman.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Searching for a blue woman was not hard, Angelique could find one very close of her lover house, it could even be possible look at Ashley's room window if she desire it.

The blue woman dont needed for the angel to end to speak her, she just smile and walk, her hand soon playing at Angelique's piercings in her nipples, gropping the divine breasts as her other hand move to pet the needed precum soaked cock. "Im more than pleased to help you, as this is our mission on this new world~" The blue woman then invite Angie to fuck her at the entrance of a door or just in middle of the road behind her lover house, but giving to Angie the chance to decide the place and way to take the blue slut.

She could play with her long dark hair, taste her sweet skin with the scent of many flowers, her honeyhole already driping out giving an easy entrance to her thigh place for the angel to enjoy.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Finding one of the blue skinned ladies actually peeking into Ashley's room through her window, Angie grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her over, just out of sight of Ashley's room, but in the middle of the road in full view of everyone else. She was so overcome with lust and arousal at this point, that she didn't care anymore where she was. "T-Thank you, s-so much. I need it so bad," Angie moaned to the blue skinned woman.

Angie gently pushed her lover down onto her hands and knees, right in the middle of the street, where she plunged her cock into those tight glistening folds. Angie let out a moan as she tilted her head back, gripping those shapely hips tightly and pulling the blue skinned woman back against her, hilting inside of her lover. Her head swimming with lust after that strong scent, Angie reached out and grabbed another one or even two of the blue skinned ladies as they passed by, or came close to watch, and pulling them over and putting them on their hands and knees too, to either side of the one she was already fucking, where her fingers plunged into their cunts to play with them and make them good and ready.

When Angie came a couple of minutes later, letting out a huge load inside of the one blue skinned woman, she switched to the one on her right, and didn't even wait to recover any, her refractory period virtually nonexistent at this point thanks to the treatment of the elves, and her needing only mere seconds after finishing ejaculating, rather than a minute or two, to start again. She plowed into the second blue skinned woman, fucking her relentlessly and letting the tightness envelope her as the blue skinned woman milked a second orgasm out of her a minute or two after the first. Then, with trembling hips, Angie pulled out of the second blue skinned woman, and slid effortlessly into the third, her moans likely attracting many other blue skinned women, and human ladies, that were about, but Angie was so horny and addled with lust that at this point she didn't really care who was watching her.