What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker Vore Ryona [Ankhrono]Mira Co Rescue

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
: TLDR, almost done with all 58 images. Curious if there are things people want to see in terms of Egyptian Tomb Theme/Desert Theme.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
New 0.4.2 Build Uploaded.
Read more about it
Added Side Events for Hemmy and Selena along with 2 New Game Over Sequences

QSManipu

Reputation score
Oh Boy! This is an amazing game! I really love how you put in the Quicksand Fetish part! Thank you for making this game and I hope you'll make progress~

Goodluck!

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score

TLDR: Progress made on Sarcophagus Game Over and finished the Boss of the Khrono Tomb (Battle Sprites/Game Over)

Bug Fix 0.4.2c also out.
-Fixed a bug that caused you to teleport into the trees after the Slime Queen.
-Updated Selena's Side Event Name to correctly say "Part 2" instead of "Part 1" in the gallery
-Added Small Side Events from Intro to Gallery.

Last edited:

QSManipu

Reputation score

TLDR: Progress made on Sarcophagus Game Over and finished the Boss of the Khrono Tomb (Battle Sprites/Game Over)

Bug Fix 0.4.2c also out.
-Fixed a bug that caused you to teleport into the trees after the Slime Queen.
-Updated Selena's Side Event Name to correctly say "Part 2" instead of "Part 1" in the gallery
-Added Small Side Events from Intro to Gallery.
That's Awsome! Is there more on Quicksand in the future?

Teratore

Reputation score
Do you plan to add more battle situations apart from -> tied once -> fully tied.
Maybe some kind of cooperation between different enemies, maybe hypnosis and turning allies to enemies or something like this
For example: One enemy uses attack that usually doesnt do much but if you inflicted with debuff from another enemy it will tie you up or do something else, etc.

Because for now the battle gets a bit boring with time since it always kinda the same thing, tho it still fun to play not gonna lie.
Also it would be better to either remove the skill to repair clothes or add so you dont get your clothes back after battle and have to use skill to repair them (Or maybe replace skill with item to repair them?)

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
Do you plan to add more battle situations apart from -> tied once -> fully tied.
Maybe some kind of cooperation between different enemies, maybe hypnosis and turning allies to enemies or something like this
For example: One enemy uses attack that usually doesnt do much but if you inflicted with debuff from another enemy it will tie you up or do something else, etc.

Because for now the battle gets a bit boring with time since it always kinda the same thing, tho it still fun to play not gonna lie.
Also it would be better to either remove the skill to repair clothes or add so you dont get your clothes back after battle and have to use skill to repair them (Or maybe replace skill with item to repair them?)
There are a few things that have more parts; however, essentially function as the Half/Full tied situations.
I can look into adding enemy groups doing certain combos but it would probably be something that occurs in later dungeons past the Khrono Tomb to mix things up a bit, though I would need to look into how that would function programming wise with the current system.

A few people have mentioned that the battle system could use a bit of updating/evolution and I'll have to see what I can do, though it will probably be a mix of experimentation moving forward after the next milestone build of 0.5.0 vs altering things that have already been completed. (Though certain quality of life/refinement will still be done)

I can look into keeping the naked state after battle now that Mira has the ability to restore clothing through a skill since I know a few people would prefer to constantly be nude for added difficulty or wanting to see the sprites associated with being naked. I could make it an option you toggle as some may still want the automatic clothing restore it currently has.

grantemp07

Reputation score
Just dropping by to say that you're doing a spectacular job. Your game is bursting with character, has engaging combat with h scenes built in, and has great taste in fetishes. Keep up the good work!

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I also think that it would be interesting to see the hypnosis turn allies into enemies. It could be in battle, but it would also be interesting to see it happen as part of the story. Perhaps one of the main characters gets separated and hypnotized by the enemy and is turned into a sleeper agent that the group has to fight later to get them back. It would be interesting to follow their side story for awhile as they are triggered to fall back into trance and carry out programming to sabotage the group.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
! It appears that I forgot to post any of the September Progress reports here as well! My apologies!

I also think that it would be interesting to see the hypnosis turn allies into enemies. It could be in battle, but it would also be interesting to see it happen as part of the story. Perhaps one of the main characters gets separated and hypnotized by the enemy and is turned into a sleeper agent that the group has to fight later to get them back. It would be interesting to follow their side story for awhile as they are triggered to fall back into trance and carry out programming to sabotage the group.
I've seen this type of mechanic talked about in a few different threads. It would be an interesting concept to mess with but I am unsure how successful it would be as a mechanic this late in development. There has been something that I've kept in consideration throughout the game's development but I will need to see if it truly comes to fruition once it is all said and done.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
! It appears that I forgot to post any of the September Progress reports here as well! My apologies!

I've seen this type of mechanic talked about in a few different threads. It would be an interesting concept to mess with but I am unsure how successful it would be as a mechanic this late in development. There has been something that I've kept in consideration throughout the game's development but I will need to see if it truly comes to fruition once it is all said and done.
Interesting. Another possibility you could explore is that because Mira and her friends have been doing so well in their mission one of the captured maids has been brainwashed into a sleeper agent. After being "rescued" and brought back, she starts hypnotizing the other maids an placing traps around the house. Just an idea, incase having a story like that focused around that main characters is too difficult to implement. Looking foreword to the next release.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
New . Adds the Halloween Game Over for the spooky season!

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
up on Itchio!

In other news, the On Map Event Images for the Khrono Tomb are now all completed. Next up is the remaining 3 Game Over Sequences. Getting closer to the 0.5.0 milestone build as we finish the images needed for it so only programming, character sprites, and some system art remains!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe out there!

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
now up on itchio.
Working on the remaining Game Over Images and progressing even closer to 0.5.0!