What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli Shota [ あんみつや / Anmitsuya] ソーサリーキングダム / Sorcery Kingdom (RJ271637)

hexior

Reputation score
No images - Loli tag.
No eng dlsite link yet.
jap dlsite:
ci-en:
Release 18.01.2020
demo is available - Contains of city with story introduction, limited functionality and first dungeon. Few enemies and 3 H events (toilet, shower, and shop owner) as well as 2 battle cut ins Slime and Orc.

Author is considering English translation

General description:
Here comes another game from circle that created titles such as Little Braver and Primal Sphere. Based on previous games and demo, this is a RPG game, where we guide protagonist through various dungeons/locations with enemies that will try to attack you and a boss at the end. There is virginity loss, dress up system and clothing damage during battle.

Background:
In the land of Vernagan, our heroine Leticia, a recent graduate from sorcery school, sets out to find and capture a legendary magician named Albert. Albert is supposedly hidden away within Oritrinamu, a labyrinth cave said to be impossible to return from once entered. Leticia's motives for enduring such a quest are shrouded in mystery; the only hints referring to a deep hate for demons by a past tragedy.

Gameplay:
Traditional RPG with a few extras. Combat is turn-based with your standard exp gains and leveling up. GoR upon lose, combat itself features clothing damage and enemy sex attacks to a degree, while a virginity stat will affect this. There is also a lewd stat that affects h-event availability outside of combat. Finally, there is an extensive clothing system which varies Leticia's appearance in certain h-events, as well as during combat and on maps and such.

5 endings including a virgin run, a recollection room, and a NG+that carries over everything from levels gained to equips, items, money, and costumes.

Some specific info:
You are equipped with weapon that can be used in 2 modes (higher damage, higher agility) with possibility of upgrade with some sort of magic stones. Some abilities use one of those forms.
Enemies will try to use sexual attacks based on your clothes state. There seems to be few types of enemies:
- Ones that simply attack you and deplete your HP
- Ones that will use sex attacks on you during battle.
- Probably some enemies will cause lasting sickness that can be treated at doctors office (not in demo)
some type of enemies will attack specific part of your character like breast (they will announce that in bubble during battle) player character must have that part exposed, there is sex attack resistance counter (derived from some of your stats) that will decrease each turn you are grabbed, once this is depleted your character will climax (that opens PC for further attack and penetration virignity loss, butt sickness?) also you can try to shake enemies that grab you (uses up TP) and you can restore your costume DURING battle with use of TP.
- Bosses have specific rape event after loss.

There will be companion in form of rescued slime girl??
Outside of battle there is lewdness corruption counters that will open other Hevents. like in other games from this producer. From what i gathered there will be exposure (nude model in museum), seducing boyfriends/husbands of NPC characters, prostitution, there is a guy that wants you to put school uniform so he can molest you in "train museum experience" - and so on..

You can decrease lewdness in church.

Controls:
Game uses standard RPG MAKER controls.

Fetishes (translated from jap dlsite)
Kisekae Fantasy Rape Nasty Lori Virgin

Last edited by a moderator:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where is NTR in this game?
Cuz you can fuck other woman's men? Not exactly the point of the NTR fetish but at least the rest of the game sounds pretty good. Will have to see once more content comes out.

backupuser

Lurker
Reputation score
Cuz you can fuck other woman's men? Not exactly the point of the NTR fetish but at least the rest of the game sounds pretty good. Will have to see once more content comes out.
its probably netori not netorare which what most people associate when they see NTR

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games. I'll give you a few days to update the OP since it's using old, tentative info.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
quite stuck... what to do after the slime girl dissapear. >> and what to do after finishing complete starting cave. and pass to other side but castle access still inactive.. same i already cleaned the lake monsters and made it without the whirlpools..

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Check which memos are active.
Also there are a few elements that seem optional (like the cat quest line).
It's quite hard to get really lost, even if some quests seem to go in odd directions.

Seriously though, this seems badly balanced. Except for the last two bosses, with a bit of luck you can win boss fights without using items and upgrading your weapon stats.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
if by memo you mean the black book in the menu. ? then only those 2 left

Attachments

Oblit

Reputation score
I've been having a hard time getting H scenes
Do you need both the right headgear and the right clothes to trigger a scene
For example the 2 boys in the middle right map

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
if by memo you mean the black book in the menu. ? then only those 2 left
The first one is slime gathering, in lv 1 cave behind waterfall there's a door you can open with slime badge.

The other one is about sealing the monster at Lindel lake, then after doing that contact Emily.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
thx finished it now,, god some stuff its a pain XD specially those 2 bosses wtih instant death and petrify XD

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Go to the end of the lake to check the seal.

Last edited:

Oblit

Reputation score
Do you need both the right headgear and the right clothes to trigger a scene?*

easy85

Reputation score
This game gives me Nanoha vibes... MC's apperance, her weapon, magic as technology, etc.
If you need specific clothing to unlock the scene, npc will tell you.

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Intressting sadly its not on the English DL-site else i woulda gotten it, since i have played the previous once and found em really fun.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, while you're going to the first of those bosses, you'll going to find two pieces of equipment that make you immune to statuses.
IIRC, it's shortly before or in the boss room.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
well i didnt need them since i nukethem XD. it is the pleasure of full upgrade points on atk XD. and white bikini that gaves you practically 100% critical rate haha
Also . triggering npc scenes. it is as you guess perfect clothing. BUT not all of them. for example the 2 boys there. first they tell you about their stuff. and even if you got the clothes for them. when you go back you cannot even enter the park anymore. BUT if you advance in story a bit. . those npc activate again... i meant that some events in the npc just trigger after advancing certain parts in story. like the sequels of the bathroom. or the npcs in the bar. same with the drunked outside the bar.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
:rolleyes:...
Microbikini doesn't "practically give you 100% critical rate", it adds 120% to it.