What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli Shota [ あんみつや / Anmitsuya] ソーサリーキングダム / Sorcery Kingdom (RJ271637)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Would anyone who is fluent in Japanese be able to translate the H-state screen? As it's an image, it can't be translated with MTL or through editing data files.

I've attached an image showing the H-state screen if it helps (with the girl edited out, as the game is classed as Loli).
Big two lines at the top: "First (vaginal) partner" (the 'who') and "Situation of (vaginal) virginity loss" (the 'how')

The rest, from top to bottom, left to right, unless stated otherwise is the number of times that action has been performed:
Raped
Masturbation
Fellatio
Paizuri
Bukkake
Lesbian Intercourse
Prostitution
Meat Toilet
Masturbation Material (i.e. when acting as a thing someone else jerks off too)
---
Vaginal experience
Anal experience

Seduction
---
Orgasm
Orgasm+incontinence
---
---
In-mouth ejaculation
In-vaginal ejaculation
In-anal ejaculation
---
Amount/volume of sperm released into body

Battles won
Battles lost
Battles fled

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thank you for this. If you don't mind, under the Battles won/lost/fled listing there's an image of a womb with 5 lines of text, what is the text in there saying?
Good Condition
Hymen Extant
MDEF 10% UP
Occasional (Magic) Reflect
Vagina & Womb Condition

In this game apparently staying completely virginal adds buffs, and getting screwed too much down there can bring debuffs. Of course the amount of sexual experience you'll be putting MC in will probably be based on which ending you're going for anyway.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
another one to the "wont play till it has a translation" folder i should really learn japanese

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
stuck at dungeon level 5
IIRC you must get an item from ice cave, to go to the ice cave you must have "fire rod", IIRC you can get the fire rod at basement shop

Lavie

Reputation score
IIRC you must get an item from ice cave, to go to the ice cave you must have "fire rod", IIRC you can get the fire rod at basement shop
thank you very much but i already finished ice cave, and i don't know what item i got

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thank you very much but i already finished ice cave, and i don't know what item i got
After you finished the ice cave you must go to the poison swamp area, go to top center > enter cave > middle cave press z > defeat the boss in that area > interact with ice queen at ice cave to get "ice tears" and you can cross that water

Lavie

Reputation score
After you finished the ice cave you must go to the poison swamp area, go to top center > enter cave > middle cave press z > defeat the boss in that area > interact with ice queen at ice cave to get "ice tears" and you can cross that water
cool!, thanks again

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, uh, is it just me or is losing virginity bugged, since i can't get Leticia to actually get deflowered no matter how much she gets penetrated???

Aside from that if her name wasn't Leticia i would have totally called her Nanoha (She even has a freaking Shining Heart)...

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, uh, is it just me or is losing virginity bugged, since i can't get Leticia to actually get deflowered no matter how much she gets penetrated???

Aside from that if her name wasn't Leticia i would have totally called her Nanoha (She even has a freaking Shining Heart)...
The enemies up to first boss don't take her virginity at all, i think the enemies after that will take her virginity properly (or go to the second dungeon to be sure)

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you remember what needed to be done after you get the fire rod? I just picked it up, got a little cut scene when I left the shop and now I can't seem to go to the cave area anymore. I tried sleeping at the Inn and using the PC, but that area on the map is unaccessible now.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game, much like several of Anmitsuya's previous games, has a mechanic in that 'soft' objects like slimes and 'incorporeal' matter like ghosts can't actually deflower (i.e. break the hymen of) the main character. Try checking if 'proper' tentacles and humanoid enemies work?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you remember what needed to be done after you get the fire rod? I just picked it up, got a little cut scene when I left the shop and now I can't seem to go to the cave area anymore. I tried sleeping at the Inn and using the PC, but that area on the map is unaccessible now.
After you check the pc at inn go to the cave in the place with many whirpool to rescue the blue haired girl, after that you can go to ice cave to meet the ice queen

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This game, much like several of Anmitsuya's previous games, has a mechanic in that 'soft' objects like slimes and 'incorporeal' matter like ghosts can't actually deflower (i.e. break the hymen of) the main character. Try checking if 'proper' tentacles and humanoid enemies work?
Nope i'm sure as hell it's bugged, as i already know about enemies which should in theory deflower her on either H-attack or in a ROL scene... The reason why i'm sure is the fact that she had plenty of vaginal sex while still remaining a virgin only to randomly lose virginity to the orc lord after a third rape which along with some other things is an indication of a bug riddled game.

Just to illustrate a point i've gotten some H-scenes WAY sooner than i should have, like the shota and onsen gangbang with about 30 lewdness as well as public lavatory one while she doesn't even want to forego her panties at 100 lewdness... It just goes to show that triggers and variables for a lot of scenes are seriously messed up...

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After you check the pc at inn go to the cave in the place with many whirpool to rescue the blue haired girl, after that you can go to ice cave to meet the ice queen
Greatly appreciated!

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
RE: losing virginity. For bosses, I don't recall which ones deflower. For minions, one of the tutorial info stated that only one kind of each monster group/species actually can trigger loss of virginity. In case of slimes, I believe it was the red ones only. I don't know which one for lizardmen, ropers and goblins (there might've been other group of monsters that can cause loss of virginity, but can't recall off the top of my head).

Regardless, you should get a sound effect and a red text if it happens.

Also, if i'm recalling correctly, this game had a lot of scenes which looked like vaginal but according to the cutscene text it's either rubbing against outside or anal. Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually is buggy.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
RE: losing virginity. For bosses, I don't recall whether any them besides the last one even deflowers. For minions, one of the tutorial info stated that only one kind of each monster group/species actually can trigger loss of virginity. In case of slimes, I believe it was the red ones only. I don't know which one for lizardmen, ropers and goblins (there might've been other group of monsters that can cause loss of virginity, but can't recall off the top of my head).

Regardless, you should get a sound effect and a red text if it happens.

Also, if i'm recalling correctly, this game had a lot of scenes which looked like vaginal but according to the cutscene text it's either rubbing against outside or anal.
I know, as i read trough the tutorials in the red book, the problem is that this game has boatload of issues aside from virginity loss not working right (see my previous post regarding triggers for H-scenes messing up)...

Anyway right now as it is i'm dropping the game at least until it has actually gotten some patches in...

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i'm utterly lost on how to get the Fire Rod. I'm not sure what underground item shop u mean unless its the one on the 4th floor of the dungeon, by which i've talked to the goblin, the orc, and the ghost on the left. None of them can give me a fire rod.