What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あんみつや ] 亡国の姫騎士アリシア / Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom (RJ155713)

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom (RJ155713)

Anyone wanna upload 1.1? :rolleyes: The original link to the game got taken down :(

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The charm here is that you can choose between a pure virgin or a naughty virgin. If you like this one, I am sure you will enjoy his URL. He made it more polish and the endings are much better.
I guess, the main issue is still translation :/ I would have enjoyed this game more if the H-scenes were translated. But in the end it's a luxury so.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guess, the main issue is still translation :/ I would have enjoyed this game more if the H-scenes were translated. But in the end it's a luxury so.
I agree I'd love to play this and the other one you linked if it was fully translated, makes it a lot more fun. You know of any similar games to this with lots of outfits etc... with full translations...

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone wanna upload 1.1? :rolleyes: The original link to the game got taken down :(
You need to read tags. Pretty sure this game has loli/shota. That material cannot be uploaded as per the rules and should not be requested either. If somebody has said links however, they can state that and have people PM them.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorrrryyyyy. I had a bad brain moment.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I agree I'd love to play this and the other one you linked if it was fully translated, makes it a lot more fun. You know of any similar games to this with lots of outfits etc... with full translations...
Sadly nope... anyway, a lot of the H-scene text are character making lewd sounds... so you can survive without it :p
Besides, there are usually walkthrus in the thread to help you from 1H to the next.

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea what to do after cat town...
can any one give a save just b4 the bad end??

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Didn't this one get updated just recently, like several days ago?
Anyone got a leak for it?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did this game ever get a translation or one in progress? what i played of it was amazing.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did this game ever get a translation or one in progress? what i played of it was amazing.
It had a partial translation, menu screen and outfits, I think? I just can't remember if it's one somebody translated and uploaded Or if it was something I did to help learn translations.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nerion2 was translating it but stopped at some point. I've been thinking of picking it up, but I can't make a call right now, since it's summer, I've been travelling around and don't really want to devote too much time.

After September and only IF I go for another full translation, it'll be in my list of candidates. However, if someone wants to pick it up, be my guest, since the list is quite large, and I'll only pick one of them.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^Well I hope you choose this game lol. If not im sure whatever you pick ill be trying out.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been thinking of picking it up, but I can't make a call right now, since it's summer, I've been travelling around and don't really want to devote too much time.

After September and only IF I go for another full translation, it'll be in my list of candidates. However, if someone wants to pick it up, be my guest, since the list is quite large, and I'll only pick one of them.
would be nice to see it translated, but hey.
For now, just enjoy your travels :p

HeheYOLOz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just purchased this game. Does anyone have a working link of the partial translation? All other links got taken down :(

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thought I had already deleted it, but I guess since I never did find a ver 1.1+ I just kept around 1.0 hoping the translation would finish one day and forgot about it... Which means I do still had partial translation data files, though since you probably have a later version, it might not work well with these partials. Here's the files anyway.

Last edited:

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone upload or PM me a link to download the game, my audio files are corrupted.

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

most likely you haven't setted up your windows to japanese read this
http ://www .ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796
I would like to avoid changing my system locale if possible. Because keeping it in japanese causes problems while not serious but can cause quite a bit of annoyance.

Bryanis

Reputation score

I would like to avoid changing my system locale if possible. Because keeping it in japanese causes problems while not serious but can cause quite a bit of annoyance.
If you got corrupted name then :
1) the files name where corrupted in the archive you downloaded.
2) You're not on japanese local setting and it's a zip file
a) switch to japanese local
b - i) emulate japanese local the time to extract the file (start the extractor exe with an emulating software (NTLEA, local emulator....)
b -ii) if the file is a RAR you don't need to have jap setting. If it fail witha rar fail you either got a corrupter rar file, a rar file with bad name or such an old rar exe it don't work.
b - iii) if it's a zip, and you can't do a) or b-i) use sjisunzip to extract, it work really well. Drag& drop the archive on the exe and it's done.

ments

Reputation score

If you got corrupted name then :
b -ii) if the file is a RAR you don't need to have jap setting. If it fail witha
1.wrong rar will not unpack correctly without japanese locale
2.some games will not work without japnaese locale even if unpacked correctly
3.while sjisunzip can unpack games without japanese locale it has it own share of bugs and errors, even locale emulators you mentioned does not always work