What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あんみつや ] 亡国の姫騎士アリシア / Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom (RJ155713)

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom (RJ155713)

Had similar thoughts about the witch in their previous game, but she was more hardcore.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember this game, it didn't have very much hentai from when I played it last year. Does it have plenty of hentai now?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I remember this game, it didn't have very much hentai from when I played it last year. Does it have plenty of hentai now?
What do you mean? It had plenty of H, unless you are going for virgin end. You get access to H by being more corrupt... later on you are psycho enough to steal other people's husband, in front of the pregnant wife no less XD

This game is as good as their new one imo. Both are worth buying & playing :)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was this ever translated? It looks brilliant but don't really want to play it with no context...

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't find ver1.1 at all....

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this a partial or a complete one with story and H Scenes done too?
I don't think it was finished but most of the game is translated.

rizo

Reputation score

I don't think it was finished but most of the game is translated.
ahh okay, I'll play through it hopefully it's worth it. :)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you mean? It had plenty of H, unless you are going for virgin end. You get access to H by being more corrupt... later on you are psycho enough to steal other people's husband, in front of the pregnant wife no less XD

This game is as good as their new one imo. Both are worth buying & playing :)
Hmm okay. I think i'll pick this one up after i'm done with far harbor.

rizo

Reputation score

After playing it I got the the checkpoint bit maybe 10 minutes in and it stopped being in English, I was under the impression a lot more was translated... so I have the wrong version or is it only translated up to when you complete the first mission and can go to the checkpoint...

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So Im stuck at the dark sea cave, she just walks out after a certain point even If I light the whole thing up, not sure what I'm doing wrong
Edit: literally checked everywhere and talked to everyone, is my game bugged?
If so It was the only copy I could find so im kinda fucked.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After playing it I got the the checkpoint bit maybe 10 minutes in and it stopped being in English, I was under the impression a lot more was translated... so I have the wrong version or is it only translated up to when you complete the first mission and can go to the checkpoint...
thinkin back now, maybe the checkpoint wasn't translated...idk which version is which, but its beena while since I played it, but I remember a big portion of the game was translated until the last bit of the story.

rizo

Reputation score

thinkin back now, maybe the checkpoint wasn't translated...idk which version is which, but its beena while since I played it, but I remember a big portion of the game was translated until the last bit of the story.
It's not just the check point though, when i continued on to different areas none of its translated :/

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So Im stuck at the dark sea cave, she just walks out after a certain point even If I light the whole thing up, not sure what I'm doing wrong
Edit: literally checked everywhere and talked to everyone, is my game bugged?
If so It was the only copy I could find so im kinda fucked.
Go to the first town and talk to Grandpa (the old man in the east house)

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not just the check point though, when i continued on to different areas none of its translated :/
Yeah same for me. It's a shame, it's so rare to find games like these where you can do a Virgin run and it has a corruption system etc. Not many good games like these except for Virgin Island or VH. I wish there would be a list of RPGmaker H games with tags :/

rizo

Reputation score

Yeah same for me. It's a shame, it's so rare to find games like these where you can do a Virgin run and it has a corruption system etc. Not many good games like these except for Virgin Island or VH. I wish there would be a list of RPGmaker H games with tags :/
I know what you mean. The few games which are full english translated I've already played. I'm super pumped for the release of Hunters Quest translation as it's the only one I've not played.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The charm here is that you can choose between a pure virgin or a naughty virgin. If you like this one, I am sure you will enjoy his 3rd game. He made it more polish and the endings are much better.