OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Annwn: The Land of the Monster Girls

(A)

Harlon

Lilly looked over at you and offered one of her trademark silent smiles, almost as if she was too shy to talk to you. Perhaps she simply understood how strangle this situation was for you, being the captive of two hungry monster girls who wouldn't let you leave.

You watched Lilly as she went over to her backpack, dug into it and pulled out a large book. you watched as she came up to you and sat down next to you. 'How about i read to you?' she said flipping open the book.

Read to me? that seems kind of weird.

'Ah, here' Lilly said as she came upon a page and stopped. she cleared her throat.

'In the year 532, humans lived in villages and cities, some of them lived in large castles and we're considered royalty, they had knights and servants.'

You leaned back in your spot.

'In the wilds, the monster girls lived, they were feral and unorganized, they loved the company of humans, but it was strictly forbidden for humans to interact with them, as the more they interacted, the closer they became. The church and the King proclaimed that the monster girls near the human villages be exterminated'

Lilly flipped the page.

'But the Succubus Queen had servants of her own within those forests and when they were killed by the knights, she became infuriated and organized an attack on the villages and kingdom.'

You had a worried look on your face.

'The Succubi attacked, killing every woman they could find and raping every man, they took as many captives as they could before retreating, the Human king was reckless and ordered an all out attack on the Queen's Citadel'

'The young and reckless king ordered that all the able bodied men were to be given a sword and told to march. The 100,000 man army marched all the way to the gates of the Succubus Capital deep in the black forest, readying their rams to bring down the gate of the fortress and bring the Queen's head to the king'

'But the Queen had planned for this, and her power was unmatched compared to any creature in the land, She stood above the gate, her purple breasts with slick with moisture and shined in the moonlight, the men were all captivated by her, and suddenly she started to sing'

'Her beautiful voice cascaded down on them and was soon followed by the voice of other succubi, though the men tried to resist, the words entered their ears and made them tranquil'

'From the forest that surrounded them, sirens began to join in, and slowly, the denizens of the forest came slowly out to claim their prize'

'Harpies, Lamia, Basilisks, Alraune's and every other type of monster girl imaginable emerged and came to the mesmerized men, taking the armor and weapons from their bodies and started to rape them'

'Without Equipment, the men were overpowered quickly and when the Succubi release the men from their trance, they themselves descended upon them, Each man was taken away forcefully, back to the nests, dens and lairs each of the monster girls called their home, the Succubi were able to claim the biggest of the spoils taking more than 40% of the total army into their citadel, the king of the humans was taken as a slave by the Succubus queen.

'For the Monster Girls, it was their golden age, they multiplied into incredible numbers and fed from their captives until the end of their lives, for the Humans this event was known as 'The Collapse', the collapse of civilization, the collapse of humanity, the collapse of order'

'The human population dwindled, the only males who were born were those rare mutations when a male was born, this took place less than 1% of the time, the rest died of old age or of other natural causes'

You just sat there for a moment thinking about what you heard.

'What happened to all the female humans?' you asked.

'No one knows for sure, but many of them joined what was called the Ancient and Royal 'Alchemist's guild', but they have since renamed themselves 'The Sisterhood of Purity', you won't find that in any book, it was just a rumor i heard'

Lilly closed the book and put it at her side. 'I was human once, not even that long ago'

'What happened to you?' You asked

'I was...transformed' Lilly unbuttoned her silk dress and threw it over her head.

Her breasts were pretty small but her body was attractive enough, her skin was becoming more pink and her tail had grown, she had small wings on her back which were purple and fleshy. 'I'm becoming a succubus'

'A succubus.....your kind caused the collapse.....my race was....'

'Yes, brought to the brink of extinction....mine as well....twofold.'

'The Succubi brought this on themselves.' you told her

'Yes, you're right, their greed and their decadence was their undoing, but something similar could be said about humans.'

Lilly got up and stood before you.

'Surely you realize by now what power lies within a man'

'Power?'

'Strange power, it contains a kind of energy unlike anything else, a fuel which can be harnessed and used to grant power, I've always suspected that life energy itself is in a human man's semen.'

'It is a curse' you said with your head down

'It is a gift' Lilly said as she put a soft hand on your thigh gently. 'I think the soup is ready.' Lilly went over to the pot and got a small cup to put it in.

Lilly brought the cup back and handed it to you. 'Be careful, it might be hot'

You put your lips to the cup, it was warm but it wasn't too hot. you drank from the cup, the substance was actually really tasty, you finished the entire thing in a couple of sips and licked your lips afterwards.

Suddenly you felt something from down below, it seemed as though this elixir worked quite fast, you noticed an erection was ready already.

You looked at Lilly as she licked her own lips, surely she was ready to get her own taste, but Kean interrupted her.

Kean was standing behind Lilly, she looked much better than before, she looked like she had been up for quite some time, she probably heard Lilly's entire story. 'I believe it is my turn.'

Lilly turned her back to you so she could face Kean, you looked down at Lilly's butt as felt a sudden urge to stick it inside of either of her holes.....perhaps this elixir did a bit more than just make you produce more semen.

'There should be enough for both of us, the Bellium Root is quite potent' Lilly said.

'Well when i'm full, if there is any left over, you can have what i leave'

The look on Kean's face made it look like she was ready to get into another fight, if she had to.

'HARLON!' You heard another voice say as a gust of wind blew into the den, dust and grass blew into Kean and Lilly's eyes as they could only stand by while you were taken.

You felt yourself being swept up and carried outside of the den and through the trees into the air. The sunlight was suddenly on your back as you were face to face with someone familiar.

'Harlon my Love!' she said held you with her legs, they looked like human legs, but were much stronger, she had you pinned against her body, you face was between her two large breasts.

She glided along for a while before landing on the strong branch of a large tree far away from the den.

She engulfed you with a hug, her soft feathers pressed against your shoulders and back, and you were pressed closer against her large breasts, they were bigger than you remembered.

'Bebe?' you asked. Bebe had been the one who you played while you were young, she was also your first, and you hers, it couldn't have been a coincidence that she was here now.

'Harlon I've searched for you for years, and i had almost given up hope, but then i heard your voice and i came as fast as i could!' she dropped her head over your shoulders and pressed her short soft white hair against it.

'Why are you here Bebe?' you said, pushing her away gently, you were surprised she would allow you to move her, she was much more powerful than you, like Kean was.

'I can't live without you Harlon! my heart sank deeper every day since you've been gone. i won't ever let you out of my sight again, i promise.' You held you close again and plant kisses on your face and neck.

'You are excited to see me as well i see' she giggled as touched the tip of your erect penis.

'I....i...' You couldn't find an excuse, you were embarassed, but at the same time you couldent deny your arousal, the Bellium root worked as intended and maybe more.

You looked down below you, it was a long way down, you weren't going to get down unless Bebe took you down.

'That looks painful Harlon....allow me' Bebe sat back and spread her legs, she wrapped her arms around the back of the branch and pins you between her two feet which were on either side of you.

Her hole was there for the taking, your erection was throbbing, all you could think about was fucking something. Perhaps you should oblige?

What do you do?

A. Fuck Bebe.

B. Demand to be taken back to the Den immediately.

C. Jerk off instead.

Last edited:

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

B. i say that we needed to clear that "misunderstanding" or we have 2 angry monster girls on our feet

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(B)

Bebe

'We don't have time for that, we need to go back, those two i was with, they need me..' Harlon said.

You arched forward from your position and gave Harlon a strange look, the other two? who was he talking about?

'Harlon, i'm the only one you need, i'll take care of you, i'll love you....we'll hide away far up in the mountains where no one can touch us'

'Bebe....it's not that.....one of the girls will die without me'

Harlon suddenly looked sad, like he would be incredibly guilty if something happened to these others he was talking about.

'Ok my love' you said smiling to him 'All i want is you, if you want others are well, i'm fine with that'

'Really?' he seemed surprised.

'Really!' you said, with a huge smile.

'I thought it would be more complicated'

You shook your head fiercely, then closed your eyes and rested your chin on his chest and looked up into his beautiful blue eyes. 'Lets get back then'

------

Bebe carried you back slowly, you were wrapped around her legs like before, but you were facing away from her this time. She landed you right outside of the cave and went inside.

'Hello?!' Harlon yelled as he came in, but there was nobody inside, they must have gone out looking for you while you were gone.

'I'm sure they will be back soon' You said as you came back behind Harlon.

'I hope so.' Harlon said as he turned to you.

You reached down and grabbed Harlon's cock and pulled him toward you. 'Now while we wait....'

You put your arms around Harlon and pulled closer to him, his skin was warm and soft, his cock was as erect as it had been for about an hour now.

Your mouth began to water as you put your lips to his and shared a long wet kiss, his saliva ignited a fire inside of you and you felt a warmth in your belly which radiated throughout your body.

You laid Harlon down softly on the dirt floor, it was warm near the fire, almost like clay, you climbed on Harlon and pressed your chest against his, his cock was between your wet legs as you continued to share an embrace.

Sitting up, you found his cock in your hands and put it inside, moving your waist forward so it penetrated into you, the pressure inside of you was familiar, you had dreamt of this feeling for years since Harlon left.

Harlon put his hands on your waist as you straddled him, the moist sounds of his cock in your vagina caused a bunch of odd sounds but they only served to engage you further.

'oohhhhh Harlon' you said as you shivered, an orgasm struck you and radiated through your body, causing your tongue to hang out of your mouth and your eyes to squint lazily.

Harlon squeezed your butt as he lifted his head upward and opened his mouth, closing his eyes he shot into you, the feeling of pressure and warmth instantly filled you and you fell onto his chest again, pressing your large breasts against his chest.

'I love you harlon' you said as you put your arms around his back and turned him to the side with you, one of your ankles wraped around his calfs and held him close.

you continued to kiss with him as his cock stayed inside you, occasionally splurting more of his seed into you as he squirmed from the experience of another orgasm.

In that moment, you were the happiest you had ever been in your life.

-------

Hours later you woke in each others arms, Harlon had his arms around your you as his head rest against your breasts just like he used to sleep with his mother when he was a child, a bit of drool dripped from his mouth and pooled on your skin, you noticed he was curled into a ball while you laid flat down.

you played with his hair as he woke slowly, offering a lazy smile before his smile turned to a frown and he got up quickly and looked around.

'Where are they? have they returned?' he said.

You looked outside to see that it was dark outside, it was likely the middle of the night.

'Maybe they got lost on the way back, they are probably camping out somewhere' you said to him as you got up yourself, stretching your arm/wings out.

'We have to look for them' Harlon said as he went towards the exit and looked back at you.

'Harlon my love........ we might be lost ourselves if we leave the safety of the den'

'What if something happened to them...what if....'

'Harlon.......'

What do you do?

A. Agree to go out into the dark and look for them.

B. Convince Harlon to come back to sleep with you, you won't find them in the dark.

C. Ask Harlon to drink some of the Bellium root Soup so he will be prepared if they return.

D. Demand that Harlon not leave, you must protect him from himself, he is weak and you would be devastated if you lost him again.

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I...um...hrmmm...A I suppose.

nightshade99

Reputation score

A.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(A)

Gelrak

The semen poured our of her mouth and doused her breasts and dripped onto her belly and she coughed and spit, she was defiant indeed, fighting the tentacles as best she could, her face was almost as red as her fur now.

Next to her, the succubus girl had semen still dripping from her ass, her mouth had dried semen caked under her chin from earlier. her silk robes were torn down the middle and ruined so Gelrak could access her orifices easier, but she wouldn't need the robes anymore, you turned your attention to her once more.

'...p....please..' the petite succubus girl begged, she was already begging and you had only raped her twice so far.

You brought another tentacle up and showed it to her, its mass was impressive, unlike any cock she had ever seen. her tail came out in her defense, deftly penetrating into the tentacle's head and trying to halt it.

For her struggles another tentacle quickly slid up underneath her and penetrated into her ass again, causing her to yell out in shock.

After a few minutes of pumping inside of her, you ejaculated into her ass and into her tail, the later of which caused her to vomit from her mouth sickly afterward, you decided that you were fond of succubus anatomy.

Removing your tentacle the fluid escaped from her ass an a quick rate, splattering her feet and a large chunk of the robes you had ripped off which lay beneath her now.

'Monster!' the wolf girl said with anger as she spit once more in your direction.

'ironic isn't it' your voice entered their minds telepathically, with no mouth you had no other way of communicating. 'How the food chain works?'

The wolf girl could only look down at that, she knew what you ment.

'I was afraid that this forest was running out of food for me, until you two showed up nearby' you said to them.

The wolf girl and the succubus girl looked over to the pile of nearby corpses of the others who had been enslaved before them, beneath them was a generous pool of cold pink semen which oozed to towards the far edge of the den opposite them, some of the monstergirls had died due to being completely drained of energy, others died when Gelrak had overestimated the durability of their innards.

'You'll join them soon no doubt' Gelrak laughed as it brought another tentacle to the wolf girl and prepared to penetrate her once more, but then the noise came.

you heard walking, brushing of leaves as they passed by, more girls for the feast!

you picked yourself up by your tentacles, you were fairly large, weighing about 400 points of slimy tentacles and purple meaty mass.

Exiting the cave, you slid along the ground, a trail of purple ooze followed you.

you poked through some bushes to see a harpy girl and a......male?

You couldn't recall the last time you had seen a male, but it had been hundreds of years, you didn't go looking for them, but this was a rare occasion indeed.

You would have them both, but how?

What do you do?

A. Wrap around them with your tentacles and lift them up.

B. Ambush them low and wrap around their ankles, dragging them back into the cave.

C. Use pheromones so you can draw the harpy into the cave.

D. Spray them with your sticky semen so they can't move, then pick them up and move them into the cave.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D.

Its RAPING TIEM.

nightshade99

Reputation score

A.

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Tentacle powers activate!

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A is very direct and strait forward. kind of the dumb approach but never the less effective.

B is similar to A but im guessing sneakier and also grants more ability to struggle. the harder to see coming part is the advantage.

C being hormones is female specific which lets the man go, good for helping out the local populations of monster girls and the like. not a big investment but it is there and being that you have less abilities to control him he would just be more trouble.

D is a tad more exotic. a projectile fluid attack could be useful versus a harpy. he advantage comes from flying after all. and her claws and strength would not avail her in this case.

C is my choice. let the ladies have there men, best not upset the balance. why not be an environmentally friendly tentacle?