OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Annwn: The Land of the Monster Girls

(B)

Harlon

You sit down next to Lilly as she reads her book, it looks old and dusty, the pages are thick and turned yellow by time, she closes the book as you come near, stopping abruptly.

'Harlon' she says in a puzzled manner, not expecting your presence.

'I thought i'd talk to you for a moment'

'Certainly' she said with a smile as she put the book at her side and put her hands together over her lap.

'I have traveled through this land for years trying to escape monster girls, they always seem to find me, they have a nose for me, I've spent a good part of my life as their captive and here i am once again' you said to her.

'I dont think you are.., you can leave as you'd like...'

'a lie' you responded, 'But i feel responsible for you all nevertheless'

Bebe came back later with a bunch of fruit and laid it before you. she had a wide variety of it, some of it you had never tasted before. you remembered when you were out scavenging in order to survive, most of the stuff you found was half eaten or tasteless, some of these fruits were juicy and delicious.

'Thank you' you said to Bebe, she gave you a warm hug and sat beside you like she had when you were children.

Bebe had always been there for you, you were close friends growing up and she was always kind to you then even before you both grew up and developed a sexual attraction to one another. After she had forced herself on you, the despair led to you leaving your nest, but you always felt as though something was missing, now that she was back you were happier and you could tell that she was as well.

That night you slept near the fire, Kean tried to move in close to sleep next to you but Bebe was quicker, she put her feathered arm over your chest and rest her face against your shoulder, her legs entangled with yours and you could feel the dampness between her legs at you hip, she watched you as you fell asleep, rubbing her forehead against your arm as if it were a pillow.

In the morning you woke up to see that Bebe, Kean and Lilly were moving around trying to get ready to leave, Lilly had her books packed and she had prepared another pot of Bellium soup with all of the normal herbs, it smelled good and you were hungry.

Kean was digging through her of her old pelts trying to find something.

Bebe was sorting out some jugs of water she had just collected from a nearby stream.

You watched the girl's breasts as they hurried around, their bodies enticed you and it wasent long before you gained an erection, their focus changed after that.

It was hard not to feel embarrassed as all three of your monster girl companions eyeballed your cock as they licked their lips and subtly touched themselves.

They were all thinking it, but each was afraid to say anything, so you said it.

'Before we go, we'll have to be fed, it might be a long journey and we'll all need our strength'

you picked up three pieces of straw from the ground and broke off the edge of one of them and offered them.

'Whoever picks the short straw.....goes first.'

Lilly, Kean and Bebe all came up and got their straw, and each opened their hand to reveal it.

Bebe had the short straw.

Bebe jumped for joy and put her feathery arms around your neck, pulling you closer and giving you a big hug.

Kean shook here head and gave bebe a dirty look while lilly simply shrugged and went back to reading.

Bebe took you by the hand and led you over to a spot she had made for herself during the night, it was behind some bags and old pelts Kean had collected or scavenged, she had prepared a bed laid out, it was a simple large sack filled with fresh green leafs she had gathered through the night, it had been clear that as you rested, she worked busily though the night preparing this for you.

You sat down on the bed of leafs to find it was lumpy and uneven, but it was better than lying on the ground.

'Is it comfortable?'

'Yes, it is' you lied

'Good!' Bebe said with a wide smile.

She sat down on the dirt floor next to you, putting a hand on your thigh as she watched your penis grow larger from her touch.

'Harlon i..'

'Love you' you finished for her.

she brought her hand back.

'I'm sorry for what happened back at the nest all those years ago...i never meant to hurt you'

'You we're acting on instinct, i can't blame you'

'You deserve better.'

her eyes had welled up a bit.

'Don't cry' you said as you sat up and put a hand to her face, brushing past her soft hair and running it through your fingers. 'Bebe, i've always considered you my best friend, and i'm glad you found me...i should have never left you'

Bebe dried her eyes and smiled again, her bright eyes peered into yours and told more than words could say, she would never leave you again, her live was dedicated to you now.

She laid you back down again and carefully mounted you, she grabbed onto your penis and maneuvered it towards her crotch, you felt it between her lips as your cock disappeared inside of her wet mound.

she felt tight and wet on the inside as she forced herself down, you penetrated deeper as she pressed against your body and chests and faces met.

She gently rocked her hips as she placed her tongue inside your mouth and you started to kiss her passionately, her large soft breasts pressed against your chest as you felt a tinge of moisture leak from them and run down the side, her pussy did most of the work while you let her take control, she rode it with a careful motion as if she was unsure of what she was doing or perhaps she was afraid of somehow hurting you.

you placed your hands around her ass and pulled it down, plunging yourself further into her, she gasped as you reached new depths and closed her eyes as a wave of pleasure hit her.

she lifted her chest up and looked down on you with her smile as she continuously lifted and dropped slightly, but by that point you were doing most of the work, from on your back you thrust up into her, as she dropped, each thrust seemed to build upon her pleasure.

You felt your ejaculation come on as one last thrust did you in, you felt a sudden burst of pleasure as she screamed aloud having her own orgasm, your cum fired into her and squirted into the back of her pussy, she came back down to you and pressed her chest against your, she planted new kisses onto your face and was whispering how much she loved you as she absorbed both the energy and the pleasure.

A few minutes later she got off of you and helped you to your feet, she was bobbing her head and her eyes were looking upon you lazily as she continued to feel the high from the injection of cum into her.

you walked off towards the fire again as she sat down and crossed her legs and closed her as if she were meditating, but you knew she was trying to cope with the energy you had just given her.

You took a cup from the pot of soup and drank it down, Kean made no attempt to hide her interest in you while Lilly looked over her book while you ate, pretending to read.

After about ten minutes you felt ready again, your penis was erect once more and you summoned Lilly and Kean over again, as you picked up two more pieces of straw and snapped one in half.

Lilly and Kean chose again and you could tell immediately by the scowl on Keans face that Lilly had won. Before you could apologize to her, Lilly had you by the hand and was forcefully leading you out of the den.

The morning sun cut through the trees above and you had to shield your eyes from it before moving into a more shaded position, against the entrance to the den.

'I'm still a virgin, you know' Lilly said as she stood in front of you, her eyes fixated on your penis rather than your face.

'But Gelrak....'

'Raped me in the mouth and the ass, i'm not sure if that creature realized it or not, but a Succubus's Vagina is capable only of draining energy, not providing it'

'So if Gelrak had raped you there it would have...?'

'It would have been the last of Gelrak' Lilly nodded.

'You know what else is said about a Succubus's pussy?' Lilly said as she planted a kiss on your cheek.

'No.....what?' you said as you shook her off, someone frustrated.

'you........i'm not ready....' She said as she sighed and turned away and walked a few steps away

'Whats wrong?' you said as you turned towards her as if to follow.

'This isn't me Harlon, i want you to know that..........Lilly....this isn't who i am' she shook her head and grabbed her temples with both hands

'Lilly....is there something wrong?' you could tell she was having some kind of internal conflict.

Lilly turned back towards you 'I can't keep doing this Harlon......i can't resist anymore.' she stepped closer

'What are you talking about?' you said taking a step back to match her advance.

'The curse is too strong, my humanity.....i can't save it....i'm trying...but'

you could see that her skin was sweaty and she was more pale than usual, something had taken it's toll on her.

'Harlon....you have no idea how hard it is to....keep myself from raping you.....i'm trying my best....im trying....'

'Lilly i'm giving it to you, just tell me where, and how...theres no need some anything'

just then with lightning speed Lilly jumped forward and pushed you down, you could only watch as the she placed her crotch above your cock and before a slight hesitation, brought her body down and you and penetrated into her ass.

her small body fucked you with incredible speed and power, unlike with Bebe, Lilly had the control here and she was absolutely milking you with her anus.

Lilly's anus was tight and rough, but it was lubricated enough due to some strange function succubus anatomy, you looked up frightened to see that Lilly's tongue was hanging out of her mouth and her eyes were of pure ferocity, she was like a rapid dog as she fucked you, her drool oozed out of her mouth and lightly plastered your chest below, you could tell that this intelligent girl had almost no control over her actions.

When you ejaculated inside of her, her body suddenly froze but her anus continued to work, like a semen sucking machine it continued to stroke and milk you until you were absolutely empty.

When Lilly was done, she got up from you and backed away, she had regained control of herself once more but seemed to be in complete shock of what she had done.

Without saying a word she went back into the den, her face was blank and she seemed as hollow as she had ever been.

you got to your feed, you felt a bit wobbly and light headed, as if Lilly had drained a little bit more from you then just semen.

you went back inside and started to eat the soup again, Lilly was pretending to read her book again and Kean wasted no time as she came and sat down beside you.

'Harlon' She said

'Kean' you replied, taking another sip of the soup from your cup.

'I want you to know that if you tell me to, i will get you out of here right now'

'what are you talking about?' you said, putting the cup down.

'I can pick you up and carry you away, even though i havent eaten in a while, i can probably carry you about ten miles from here at a pace that the others won't be able to follow'

'Why would you do that?' you said taking another taste

'Because this isn't the way it was suppose to be' she said, lifting her legs up and putting her arms around them as she stared into the fire.

'How is it suppose to be Kean?'

'You and me..together.....our family......i'd protect you'

'I have no doubt that you would' you said while placing a hand on her arm 'but i have to protect them'

'Why? they are nothing but parasites, showing up for a meal....i can be something more.....i can be your wife.'

'Bebe is my friend and Lilly......'

'Is going to be the death of us all' Kean said as she threw a twig onto the fire, a snap came back in response.

'Bebe is your friend, she is obsessed with you, i can see that....but she is naive, she is going to get you captured and herself killed, she is too trusting, Lilly on the other hands is malignant, she will continue to grow until she takes all three meals for herself, she will kill Bebe and me like we we're ants and drain you until you die......i might not be as smart as her, but i know what a succubus is....All monster girls do'

'Come with me' Kean said as she got up.

You got up with her and went outside of the den together where Lilly and you were before, but you walked past that place and into the forest more, you continued to walk a bit until the den was out of eyesight.

'You didn't choose this Harlon, forcing this on you is wrong' Kean spoke louder now

'What do you mean?'

'I won't pin you here, i won't force you to become my husband'

'Kean i...'

'You wanted your freedom, i'm giving it to you, the others will think that i'm having sex with you right now, but i'm giving you a choice'

'What choice?'

'Do you see that stream?' Kean pointed at it, it was closeby.

'What about it'

'If you follow it north it will lead to an underground cavern which you can follow, there are mushrooms which grow there that glow, they are edible too, if you follow the cavern there is eventually an opening on the other side of the mountains, i can't say what waits for you there, but nobody will be able to follow you, not even me'

'What about you? what about Bebe and Lilly....what will Gelrak do if i run?'

'I don't know....i can't say, but i intend to fight'

'You'll die' you responded

'Maybe i will, but you'll be free, and i'll have kept my promise to protect you'

'And what if i refuse to go?'

'Then we lay ourselves at the feet of a succubi and a tentacle monsters and become their slaves instead of free men and women.'

You look at Kean, the sunlight shines off her fair skin, her bright red fur which comes off her skin like fire, then you look down the river, a path to freedom? or a path into the hands of another monster?

End of Chapter 1.

What do you do?

A. Run, take your chances underground and alone, but leave Kean, Lilly and Bebe behind at the mercy of Gelrak.

B. Stay, Have sex with Kean so she can keep up her strength for the journey, then travel to meet Gelrak with your party.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Although, if we have time, we could thank her, with words and with a bit of "energy"... She could fight harder.

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm B sounds like the best option. Can't just up and abandon them, or at least Bebe.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Death before dishonor!

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A dishonor doesn't keep you alive

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

B
It is better since if I remember correctly staying where you have explored and know about more than somewhere which you can only explore at your weakest point is possible a bit better since for now your in semi-enslavement.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 8: Lilly

She threw the book across the room with a girly shriek of anger and frustration, it smacked against the far wall of the burrow and landed on the dusty ground with it's back cover open.

Bebe poked from underneath her hay-covered bed behind the bags of supplies before hiding beneath them again.

It was happening, just like she knew it would, her appetite was outgrowing her meals and an underfed succubus is a grumpy succubus.

casually, she opened and took another book out of the sack she had brought, 'The Succubus Empire' it was called, and she had already read it.

She came to the conclusion that the succubus queen died someone of hunger, after killing all of her sisters first that is, it was a future she was destined for, betraying all of her friends, killing them one by one so that her piece of the proverbial pie would be bigger, such was the succubus nature.....her nature.

She was becoming a real bitch lately and she knew it, Harlon was doing his best to help her, but she knew his fate was to become a semen-slave to her eventually, she would milk his cock over thirty times a day and it would be like a snack to her, succubi are insatiable creatures, the more they feed, the more powerful they become, the more hungry they are.....the more suffer.

She tried to end it all ofcourse, to stop herself from slipping deeper into the darkness. Hemlock and Mandrake combined with Bellium root would cause a heavy and immediately sleep which would slow and eventually stop the processes of the human brain, the heart and the lungs all at together, it was a the most potent poison she had learned how to create, and her body filtered and urinated it out like it was goat's milk.

She could not be killed by her own hand, no matter how many attempts she had tried to slice her throat open with the small knife she had brought, her brain wouldn't allow her to commit the act, she felt like puppet strings were making her dance and soon, she would be nothing more than a mindless cum-hungry marionette.

Her humanity dangled on a damaged string carrying a load, it took almost all of her concentration to not submit, and it only made her more thirsty for silky smooth, sweet life-giving cum.

She openned the book in her hands and looked at the illustrations of the ancient succubi, their veined pink wings spread out as the descended on a pack of terrified and half-naked males, covered only in the tattered rags which had been torn from their previous engagements.

she turned the page and put two fingers over the illustration of the succubus who had the cock of an unfortunate victim in her mouth and she held him down by the thighs with her hands alone.

She turned the page a final time and looked at the picture of the succubus queen walking through the crowded dungeons of the citadel, packed with male victims many of which were being sucked or fucked by the sister succubi as the queen savored her greatest victory.

It is time. she thought to herself. It is time.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 9: Meko

She stalked through the camp of the goblin girls carefully, not waiting to alert any of them, she did not have the strength to fight, not yet. She stepped into a small hay hut and smiled as she knelt down next to the man. He was unconscious, probably taking a nap after being ravaged by the goblin girls for most of the day. The goblins we're thieves, they worked together in groups raiding nests and lairs, distracting the monsters there while others stole the males in the confusion, the goblins we're small creatures no more than 3 feet tall, they had small breasts and weak muscles, but they were hungry and determined.

Outside of the hut they were raping another man now, taking turns straddling him while the others cheers each other on with jubilation, forcing crude bellium juice down his throat so he could continue to fuck and they could continue to feast, the goblins couldn't be called evil; just wild.

The man before Meko was tortured, his penis and thighs were red and swollen from when they had ridden him for hours at a time, he had likely passed out from exhaustion during their celebration and trying to force anymore bellium juice down his throat might have drowned him.

Meko silently walked over to him and ran a finger across his face, he opened his eyes slowly and saw her glowing purple eyes and soft yellow bushy tails. 'Don't say a word' she whispered to him running her fingers through his air.

'no more' he pleaded, his voice was weak and pull of pain.

ignoring his pleas, she produced a small bottle and popped it open, the contents of which was some of the bellium root soup she had stolen some of from the other boy and his three companions. 'Drink this' she said, holding it to his lips.

'no' he said weakly, turning his head away.

with her other hand she grabbed his chin and forced his head to face her again. 'We all have a purpose, yours is to provide sustenance; without you, many would starve; your suffering is nothing compared to that of hundreds of starving girls; remember that'

'I don't care.....i hope they all die' he said.

'Drink' she held the bottle out to him again.

the man put his lips around it and she upended it so he could drink the contents, he licked his lips and looked up at her, he could feel his cock hardening below.

'Your eyes......beautiful' he said

'They are a mark of enslavement.....you should count yourself lucky'

'me lucky?.......ahhh' he grimaced in pain as Meko lowered her wet pussy onto his cock, sliding gently down it, she wrapped her arms around his back.

'It has been too long' she said, smiling at him as she brought her hand up from behind and ran it through the hair on the back of his head. with soft movements she rose and dropped, straddling the cock with her juicy pussy.

the man could only stare at her plump chest and let a bit of a moan escape from his lips.

His explosion came into her at once and she clinched her vaginal muscles to trap all of the semen inside, not allowing a single drop it escape, it was a generous load. she lifted her thighs and left his still-erect cock polished with her juices. 'Thanks for the meal' she said as she got to her feet, she could already feel the buzz as her mind filled with endorphins, which was common whenever she had fed on semen.

She just stared at her, not saying a word.

'This is a gift' she said as she knelt down and placed another small vial in his hand.

'What is it?' he said as he looked down at it.

'Synod Extract, a slow acting toxin which travels to the testicles and corrupts the man's semen for a few days'

'Will it kill me?'

'It has no effect on humans, but it has a rather nasty effect on Goblins, Orcs and Gnolls; It will bring on an illness known as the null, making their bodies unable to absorb energy from semen., after a few days the goblins will be so weak they wont be able to rape you, after a week, they won't be able to move; The only way you will be able to save them is by having sex with them anally, which will finally give them the strength to overcome the null and recover; if you don't give them semen anally they will die a terrible death and you will be free; but will you be able to live with the fact that you killed an entire community of monster girls?'

He rolled the vial up in his fingers. 'Thank you'

she bowed her head and made way towards the exit, she would be wise not to keep her master waiting.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Succubus Queen

She stood along the shore with her arms crossed looking out to the sea, her purple skin shined though the day sun was coming down over the water and the scarlet sky streaked overhead; it was a beautiful dusk; but this woman had seen enough days like this; and they reminded her of only tragedy.

from behind came a young man, barely 18, who lowered his head as he approached he was trembling with fear, his mind wracked by the twisted visages she kept him occupied with; it was the best way to control a male she had discovered, keep him afraid, be the only thing he can cling to in order to keep his sanity.

she didn't say a word, not at first, she didn't need nor did she want a relationship with this man, he was simply food for her.

her raven hair was soft and silky, her wings black as night with purple skin and bulging veins on the inside, her horns were impressive, obsidian pillars ending with a point, they were smooth as glass, she had pointy nipples at the ends of her impressive breasts, each dripping with a bit of milk; a drop would be enough to drive an army of men man with desire; and it had.

--

The man knew better than to speak, her became obedient in the short time they had been acquainted; he could remember the screams of his sisters as she tore through them, snapping their necks and breaking their spines with her bare hands, she even managed to look bored while doing it.

the horror of the day she had taken him was nothing compared to the visions though, the terrible darkness which constantly invaded his mind, faceless abominations would rise from the ground and distress him every time he strayed too far; his dark lady had become the only beacon of light he had left.

--

she could sense the semen inside of him as his body produced it, she never needed to ask whether he was ready because she knew it, she could smell it though his skin; this was her life, and she accepted it gratefully; but it was a far cry from her past.

at the height of her power she had conquered armies, put the entire human race into submission and was the single most powerful entity the world had seen; but her gluttonous nature was her downfall, her own decadence was responsible for what the world was today and though she had her regrets, she repressed them deeply.

she uncrossed her arms and looked down at her arms; they were at one point covered in the dark blood of her own sisters, a culling of her own species so that she may herself survive.

by the time she was done, she was the only succubus remaining, her crown was dripping with the warm blood of a hundred succubi who she had ambushed, and she never felt more alone.

her body would not let her die, she had consumed semen for years; some days it was all she did; walking through the dungeons sampling the cum of the males she kept in her own stash, but the years went on, decades passed, she remained herself, having not aged a day, her slaves on the other hand were growing older and it wasent long until the hearts of the pathetic creatures gave way under the stress of being milked.

Before she could realize what she had done it was too late; generations of humans wiped out; lost in the haze of a cum-filled festival which lasted for fifty years; the stocks were running low, weakness started to set into her body and panic set into her brain; she did what any starving animal would do; survive.

For the next 200 years she roamed the earth searching for semen, her wings had become tattered and molted, her face was pale and thin and she looked more like a hag than a succubus queen; but she could still smell the sweet scent and it carried her from camp to camp; though she was feeble she was still capable of killing these savage beasts, each drink of semen seems to restore a bit of her power and eventually, she felt normal again.

The atrocities she had done could not be forgotten, but she had no remorse left, she was not a person, she was an animal; a queen, she would kill every creature on this earth if it meant surviving for one more day; and she had come close to achieving that reality.

With lightning speed her tail shot out and attached to the cock of her companion, she only continued to look out to the sea, keeping her mind as blank as she could; the past was the past; the future was now; she would not disappear from his world; she would rule once more and retake her place upon the throne.

----

the pleasure hit him like an arrow, the milking sensation of her tail against her cock completely paralyzed him and he felt the strength leave his knees as he slumped down and his eyes rolled back, drool escaped his mouth and he felt nothing but the warm embrace of light; his dark lady.

almost as soon as it began he felt his seed being extracted from him, his cock spasmed as it desperately tried to push any remaining cum out of his body and into the slimy orifice.

when it was done he was face down in the dirt, he cock reddened from the milking, his brain still flooded with the echos of pleasure.

----

She shivered as she drank in his seed, even after all these years she still felt the same way when she was feeding, though life had lost its appeal, feeding always made her feel good.

she turned around to see her companion in the dirt, his body was shaking from the pleasure.

'we move in one hour, pick yourself up from the ground by then' she said to him as she walked past him.

She was still hungry as she left him, it wasnt enough to feed on a single man, then again it never was for her; that was how she got into so much trouble in the first place.

there was still time while her companion recovered, perhaps there was enough time to find more before she was ready.

What do you do?

A. You are still hungry, its time to raid.

B. Suppress your hunger, you have done it before.

C. Go home and find your reserves.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A