What's new

Any monster-girl games with maledom and traditional rape instead of femdom?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Did you quote the right person? I think you meant to quote greenlittleman.
It was your scenario, that's why. That and I'm not really interested in talking with the OP.

AgentFakku

Reputation score
I mean, 90% of games with monster girls in them are reverse-rape ones with a shota protag... The only exception I found is Lulu Farea series, but it is rather vanilla as well. I would love to find a game where monster-girls are, well, act like real monsters - aggressive, only understand violence, and MC taming them through sex. Something like this would be nice, but I'm not too good at searching dlsite. And yeah, I'm completely fine with untranslated games.
I play all these and it had maledom monster girl getting rape

Succubus Affection

The Little Brave ~I do not want to be the Brave Man~

Monster Girl Breeder

Monster Girl Club Bitfrost

Nympho Monster Domination

ShotaConQuest ~They're After My Dick!~

Domination Quest: Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls

Hero and the Slime Island

Inseminate Monster Girls To Save The World

In another world, I will attain my dream of ALL I CAN SEX!

br1ll14nt3

Reputation score
Your topic is cringe and your fetishes are cringe!!!

Here are some horrible games that feature monster girls with maledom and conventional rape (gross).

Black Souls I and II: Many of the heroines are monster girls, it's a combat-focused RPG that aims to recreate the style and tone of dark souls, you can walk up to any heroine and try to rape them, getting an illustrated scene (sometimes gated behind a combat victory) that gets followed by you locking them into your literal rape dungeon (where you can do more rape). Once you get into the endgame my understanding is that you can rape heroines to death for benefits, but I've never done it and I might have misunderstood this last thing. The tone of the rape is focused on your brutal dominance (I think) with less focus on the victims being overcome by pleasure (though there is some of that).

Villnammellet: Core mechanic is centered around rape, defeat foes (monster girls definitely start showing up more and more) in combat to force yourself upon them, get stronger by fricking things, power up party members by fricking them and impregnating, ridiculous amount of maledom and rape. Cons: systems are kind of obscure and hard to grasp--you need maybe an hour of playtime minimum to get how things fit together, also the MTL is not very good. The tone of the rape is focused on your dominance still but also emphasizes elements of the experience being very enjoyable for the victims.

OP
G
Reputation score
Your topic is cringe and your fetishes are cringe!!!

Here are some horrible games that feature monster girls with maledom and conventional rape (gross).

Black Souls I and II: Many of the heroines are monster girls, it's a combat-focused RPG that aims to recreate the style and tone of dark souls, you can walk up to any heroine and try to rape them, getting an illustrated scene (sometimes gated behind a combat victory) that gets followed by you locking them into your literal rape dungeon (where you can do more rape). Once you get into the endgame my understanding is that you can rape heroines to death for benefits, but I've never done it and I might have misunderstood this last thing. The tone of the rape is focused on your brutal dominance (I think) with less focus on the victims being overcome by pleasure (though there is some of that).

Villnammellet: Core mechanic is centered around rape, defeat foes (monster girls definitely start showing up more and more) in combat to force yourself upon them, get stronger by fricking things, power up party members by fricking them and impregnating, ridiculous amount of maledom and rape. Cons: systems are kind of obscure and hard to grasp--you need maybe an hour of playtime minimum to get how things fit together, also the MTL is not very good. The tone of the rape is focused on your dominance still but also emphasizes elements of the experience being very enjoyable for the victims.
I had already played Black Souls 1-2, those games are amazing, but more in terms of gameplay and their actual storyline. While sex scenes definitely fit the criteria I named, I found them kind of too short in terms of text and dialogue.
As for the second one, it seems like good fun, though from the screens I don't see many monster girls, plus the art is black and white which is a rather big con.
Also, thank you for sharing your opinion about other people's fetishes and preferences, I'm sure it's very important to everyone!

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Geeze, didn't even realize this thread started back in 2020.

But anyways, not quite Maledom since it's a monster girl breeding game with three different protagonist (female, futa, male) and you can roleplay a pretty wide range, but I barely see anyone mention [Portals of Phereon] whenever a monstergirl breeding game is the topic. I'm going to assume it's because of the more unpolished oil painting style of the creator turning people off, but it has more complex mechanic than most other trainer games I played. Definitely go check it out if you are more into gameplay than anime style CG collecting. You might be pleasantly surprised.