What's new

Any monster-girl games with maledom and traditional rape instead of femdom?

Reputation score
I mean, 90% of games with monster girls in them are reverse-rape ones with a shota protag... The only exception I found is Lulu Farea series, but it is rather vanilla as well. I would love to find a game where monster-girls are, well, act like real monsters - aggressive, only understand violence, and MC taming them through sex. Something like this would be nice, but I'm not too good at searching dlsite. And yeah, I'm completely fine with untranslated games.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I only had to google "monster girl games" to find Monster Maker, Monster Girl Garden, and Cloud Haven. I'm gonna call you a lazy cunt and leave it at that.

OP
G
Reputation score
I only had to google "monster girl games" to find Monster Maker, Monster Girl Garden, and Cloud Haven. I'm gonna call you a lazy cunt and leave it at that.
Lol, it took me just 1 minute to google those three games and understand that they have nothing to do with what I requested. I mean, what the hell dude?

Where exactly you could see a lot of sexual content in those games? I wouldn't even talk about the fact that I'm only interested in anime-games, mostly Japanese. One game has trash graphics and the other is a character creator for android. Who is a cunt here, I wonder.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Bro that's excessive.

I mean, 90% of games with monster girls in them are reverse-rape ones with a shota protag... The only exception I found is Lulu Farea series, but it is rather vanilla as well. I would love to find a game where monster-girls are, well, act like real monsters - aggressive, only understand violence, and MC taming them through sex. Something like this would be nice, but I'm not too good at searching dlsite. And yeah, I'm completely fine with untranslated games.
DLsite's got a pretty good tagging system.
You should learn to use it. I'm only tagging monster girl and game together and I got all these results.

Here's the same search with japanese Dlsite instead. It'll give more options.

If you see the "submissive man," "reverse rape" or "pure love" tag on the games though stay away, because they won't do what you want.

I recommend interbreed for you and rusimarudou's goblin walker.

Mind if I ask, why the fascination on monster girls?
Why not just play the regular rape non-monstergirl games that are talked about on this site?

EDIT: Ahhh almost forgot. You'll probably need to look a few pages back since monster girls got popularized by female assertive content creators. The people who jumped on board thinking they understand the fetish and just created traditional maledom games, didn't have successful titles. If you sort by trending you won't find too many maledom games on page1 or page2.

Last edited:
OP
G
Reputation score
You should learn to use it. I'm only tagging monster girl and game together and I got all these results.

Reverse rape is actually super rare, so the vast majority of all that you see there are maledom where the monster girls get raped.

If you see the "submissive man" or "pure love" tag on the games though stay away, because they won't do what you want.
Have you even checked this link? The only two games on the first page that fit my request are Blacksouls and Sphilia's Familiar, but I already completed them both. The rest of the games are either reverse rape or female MC. Azur Ring fits, but I already knew about it as well. Anyway, this question was mostly to those who read Japanese and already found some great games that fit the description on dlsite. I already checked more or less everything translated that is worth my time.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Have you even checked this link? The only two games on the first page that fit my request are Blacksouls and Sphilia's Familiar, but I already completed them both. The rest of the games are either reverse rape or female MC. Azur Ring fits, but I already knew about it as well. Anyway, this question was mostly to those who read Japanese and already found some great games that fit the description on dlsite. I already checked more or less everything translated that is worth my time.
Ah yeah, that's my bad. When I was saying reverse rape is super rare, I meant for the grander erotic sphere, not specifically for monster girls, but then realized I filtered the link already XD
It's why I edited out that statement.

I've edited my post for the filtered japanese version of the site as well.

If you use google chrome, you can browse japanese DLsite with machine translation.

I'd really appreciate an answer to this question by the way.
Mind if I ask, why the fascination on monster girls?
Why not just play the regular rape non-monstergirl games that are talked about on this site?
The fact that you're looking for this stuff honestly surprises me quite heavily. I'm super curious.

OP
G
Reputation score
Ah yeah, that's my bad. When I was saying reverse rape is super rare, I meant for the grander erotic sphere, not specifically for monster girls, but then realized I filtered the link already XD
It's why I edited out that statement.

I've edited my post for the filtered japanese version of the site as well.

If you use google chrome, you can browse japanese DLsite with machine translation.

I'd really appreciate an answer to this question by the way.

The fact that you're looking for this stuff honestly surprises me quite heavily. I'm super curious.
How is this surprising? I like variety and nothing could add more variety than monster-girls who don't exist IRL. Variety is the whole reason why I still play h-games in the first place even if I have a girl to have sex with regularly (at least once per week) and have enough money for hookers, lol. Rape and sex with monster girls are something you can't do IRL, this is why those genres are more interesting than the others. Typical vanilla sex is something that you'll enjoy more IRL.
I recommend interbreed for you and rusimarudou's goblin walker.
Thanks, but those don't exactly fit the description - male MC who bangs monster girls. Moreover, I should have clarified that I'm not into pixel-art, like, at all. xD
I also only interested in sex scenes with actual descriptions and dialogues. Finding a game like this isn't exactly easy, this is why I made the thread in the first place. From what I checked DungeonTown is close to what I want.
Basically I want to find something like Monster Girl Quest or ROBF (nice rpg-mechanics, tens if not hundreds of varied monster-girls), but with maledom instead of femdom.

upd. I found another one great game like this.

Here you play as a Demon Lord who regains his power by raping rebelling monster girls, lol.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
How is this surprising? I like variety and nothing could add more variety than monster-girls who don't exist IRL. Variety is the whole reason why I still play h-games in the first place even if I have a girl to have sex with regularly (at least once per week) and have enough money for hookers, lol. Rape and sex with monster girls are something you can't do IRL, this is why those genres are more interesting than the others. Typical vanilla sex is something that you'll enjoy more IRL.
It's surprising because of the sexual content not changing.
If it's maledom, where are the monster parts going to come into play? If it's an arachne girl and maledom, it's just regular sex. The use of thread and all of that could only come into play if the girl's into it and trying to do stuff too. If it's a lamia and it's maledom, then the lamia won't wrap around you and the monster parts don't matter yet again. If it's an angel/harpy and it's maledom, then what are the wings gonna do?

I feel that for you personally, you should just stick to Alicesoft style rape games, and Bunny Black and stuff like that.
Thanks, but those don't exactly fit the description - male MC who bangs monster girls. Moreover, I should have clarified that I'm not into pixel-art, like, at all. xD
I also only interested in sex scenes with actual descriptions and dialogues. Finding a game like this isn't exactly easy, this is why I made the thread in the first place. From what I checked DungeonTown is close to what I want.
Basically I want to find something like Monster Girl Quest or ROBF (nice rpg-mechanics, tens if not hundreds of varied monster-girls), but with maledom instead of femdom.

upd. I found another one great game like this.

Here you play as a Demon Lord who regains his power by raping rebelling monster girls, lol.
I believe it's much better to be independent at looking for content that you like than dependent.
It's good that you're finding the stuff you want.

I hope you practice using the tagging system on DLsite to help you find content, and if you prefer visual novel style gaming over pixel art, you should check out VNDB and learn how to use their search system as well.

Also, ROBF is mainly maledom so I have no idea what you mean by putting it together with MGQ.

Good luck on your search. I'll be unfollowing the thread now.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Bro, you asked for what seemed like a request for monstergirl breeding games. My mistake, Cloud Meadows is one of the breeders. Breeders of the Nephilim is another. Again, not that hard to put "monster girl breeding game" into google. The fact that you're acting like a jackass towards people who are helping you (by the way, you aren't entitled to jack if you're being lazy) of their own volition is indicative that you don't deserve our help.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Stay on topic and do not instigate others. Only warning.

OP
G
Reputation score
It's surprising because of the sexual content not changing.
If it's maledom, where are the monster parts going to come into play? If it's an arachne girl and maledom, it's just regular sex. The use of thread and all of that could only come into play if the girl's into it and trying to do stuff too. If it's a lamia and it's maledom, then the lamia won't wrap around you and the monster parts don't matter yet again. If it's an angel/harpy and it's maledom, then what are the wings gonna do?

I feel that for you personally, you should just stick to Alicesoft style rape games, and Bunny Black and stuff like that.

I believe it's much better to be independent at looking for content that you like than dependent.
It's good that you're finding the stuff you want.

I hope you practice using the tagging system on DLsite to help you find content, and if you prefer visual novel style gaming over pixel art, you should check out VNDB and learn how to use their search system as well.

Also, ROBF is mainly maledom so I have no idea what you mean by putting it together with MGQ.

Good luck on your search. I'll be unfollowing the thread now.
How is "sexual content doesn't changing"? By your logic there is zero difference between sex with a young girl with small tits and a mature milf with big ones, after all, sex is the same! By the same logic gay sex is the same as straight sex as well, after all, how does it come into play? Who is the sex partner changes everything, I thought it should be obvious. This is the whole point of "variety" and "preferences". Moreover, the psychological difference is there as well. A monster girl has a different moral system than that of an ordinary girl, so in the world where they are considered as monsters raping then isn't considered amoral. I already played almost all Rance games and checked Bunny Black and some visual novels as well. I'm asking here for rpg-like games as it is mostly a forum for rpg-games, obviously. I probably should have mentioned it.

By the way, have you really played ROBF? It is a pure femdom game, lol. There is zero maledom content in there if you don't count battlefuck elements which aren't considered as sex-scenes. All h-scenes there are reverse-rape on defeat.

Bro, you asked for what seemed like a request for monstergirl breeding games. My mistake, Cloud Meadows is one of the breeders. Breeders of the Nephilim is another. Again, not that hard to put "monster girl breeding game" into google. The fact that you're acting like a jackass towards people who are helping you (by the way, you aren't entitled to jack if you're being lazy) of their own volition is indicative that you don't deserve our help.
My request is rather specific and it has nothing to do with "monster breeding". None of the games you mentioned in either of your messages are even close to my request, but you were angry about "how easy they are to find" and blamed me for "being lazy". No, they are not easy to find. If they were, I would find them myself. Even after searching for untranslated games on dlsite I only found two games that fit my description, but not completely so. Moreover, asking someone for a recommendation doesn't mean that you want people to use google instead of you, it means you want them to share their experience and give a recommendation based on it.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
By your logic there is zero difference between sex with a young girl with small tits and a mature milf with big ones, after all, sex is the same! By the same logic gay sex is the same as straight sex as well, after all, how does it come into play? Who is the sex partner changes everything, I thought it should be obvious. This is the whole point of "variety" and "preferences".
Zero difference is a an exaggeration of what I'm saying.

Your example of sex with a small boobed girl and big boobed girl is actually perfect.

If you see a big boobed girl, it makes sense that you'd want those boobs put to use. Maybe in a paizuri or some other fashion. If she has the assets it's better that they're used. Small boobs also have their appeal. The gap allows you to see their bodyline so POV shots in missionary are super erotic since you can see everything happening.

Same thing when it comes to monster girls in my opinion.

Again, I'm not saying wanting to play a game with different looking heroines is strange. Heck I look for dark skinned gals every once in a while just so I can get my chocolate fix. Still actively seeking these games out is surprising if you don't care about the monster parts at all in a sexual way.
A monster girl has a different moral system than that of an ordinary girl, so in the world where they are considered as monsters raping then isn't considered amoral.
We talking about hentai morals? I'm pretty sure rape as an act is always immoral no matter what even in hentai.

There is zero maledom content in there if you don't count battlefuck elements which aren't considered as sex-scenes.
Bruh what? The battlefuck is the main form of sexual content dissemination in the game XD
You can play through all of ROBF without seeing any female assertive sex by just winning every fight, and who loses in these games? Like seriously.
This is not true for most other games with reverse rape in the tags. You cannot avoid such sexual content in MGQ, Lilith in Nightmare, FOBS, and well you get the point.

Last edited:
OP
G
Reputation score
Zero difference is a an exaggeration of what I'm saying.

Your example of sex with a small boobed girl and big boobed girl is actually perfect.

If you see a big boobed girl, it makes sense that you'd want those boobs put to use. Maybe in a paizuri or some other fashion. If she has the assets it's better that they're used. Small boobs also have their appeal. The gap allows you to see their bodyline so POV shots in missionary are super erotic since you can see everything happening.

Same thing when it comes to monster girls in my opinion.

Again, I'm not saying wanting to play a game with different looking heroines is strange. Heck I look for dark skinned gals every once in a while just so I can get my chocolate fix. Still actively seeking these games out is surprising if you don't care about the monster parts at all in a sexual way.
Well, how a girl being dark-skinned comes into play? It is just a visual difference, the same is here. Though, as I said, monster girls have different morals and they are also physically superior. When it comes to rape, I enjoy this genre mostly if the opponent is strong and antagonistic to MC or just evil in general. I don't really like rape when it is just bullying of weak. And monster girls are perfect in this sense, as they are both aggressive towards humans and strong. A more interesting twist on it I've read somewhere is that monster girls actually only acknowledge someone who defeated and raped them as their partner because they only submit to power.
We talking about hentai morals? I'm pretty sure rape as an act is always immoral no matter what even in hentai.
No, I don't think so. It is the same as murder. Killing bandits or monsters in a fantasy world is not amoral. Killing evil enemies isn't amoral even IRL, soldiers who protect their country are seen as heroes. The same way raping evil (but hot) enemies in hentai isn't amoral, at least from my perspective. Killing someone in self-defense is completely fine. Raping a monster girl in self-defense is even more so. xD
Bruh what? The battlefuck is the main form of sexual content dissemination in the game XD
You can play through all of ROBF without seeing any female assertive sex by just winning every fight, and who loses in these games? Like seriously.
This is not true for most other games with reverse rape in the tags. You cannot avoid such sexual content in MGQ, Lilith in Nightmare, FOBS, and well you get the point.
Battlefuck isn't considered as "sex scenes" - there is no plot, no text. All actual sex scenes (the ones which have text) in ROBF are reverse-rape on defeat. Your argument is basically that you can play through ROBF without seeing any sex scenes, lol. Also, I personally lost more than once because I played on hard difficulty (because I enjoy the gameplay) and the game isn't exactly easy on it.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
No, I don't think so. It is the same as murder. Killing bandits or monsters in a fantasy world is not amoral. Killing evil enemies isn't amoral even IRL, soldiers who protect their country are seen as heroes. The same way raping evil (but hot) enemies in hentai isn't amoral, at least from my perspective. Killing someone in self-defense is completely fine. Raping a monster girl in self-defense is even more so. xD
I disagree.

If hitler was a woman, and you found her, it would be morally ambiguous if you killed hitler on the spot. If you raped hitler, you would be amoral no matter what.
Battlefuck isn't considered as "sex scenes" - there is no plot, no text.
This we just disagree on. It is the primary way you get the sexual content in the game.
But we disagree on pixel art sex and on whether the battles in BF are considered the sexual content.

If you only count the click-through ADV sections as sexual content then yeah, ROBF would be a reverse rape game. It's not like that functionally though.

Last edited:
OP
G
Reputation score
I disagree.

If hitler was a woman, and you found her, it would be morally ambiguous if you killed hitler on the spot. If you raped hitler, you would be amoral no matter what.
I hope you are joking. If you think that saving hundreds of millions of lives by killing Hitler is "morally ambiguous" then your moral compass is somehow fcked up. Maybe you also think that people shouldn't kill someone in self-defense when they are attacked and should, instead, allow the attacker to kill them as well? It is ridiculous but less absurd than your example with Hitler. There is no "being objective" in morality, but at least my point of view makes perfect sense and is supported by more people. If someone tries to kill you then you have the full right to kill them back or to do something that is less terrible like rape or physical assault. By the way, what do you think about kidnapping someone and forcing them to live in the cage, just like animals? It would be a terrible thing to do to an innocent person, but if it is a criminal then it is completely justified and those cages are called prisons. All around the world people are kidnapped against their will and forced to live in confinement, do you think it is amoral? If, by your logic, it is amoral to do bad things to bad people then the whole law enforcement system is terrible, lol. And I would say that confinement and kidnapping are worse than rape.
If you only count the click-through ADV sections as sexual content then yeah, ROBF would be a reverse rape game. It's not like that functionally though.
Yeah, I only consider ADV sections as sex scenes, it is how things are by a definition. By the same logic, you can just ignore text in any reverse rape game and just imagine in your mind that it is MC who is the one in command, lol.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I hope you are joking. If you think that saving hundreds of millions of lives by killing Hitler is "morally ambiguous" then your moral compass is somehow fcked up. Maybe you also think that people shouldn't kill someone in self-defense when they are attacked and should, instead, allow the attacker to kill them as well?
Nah. I just believe in rule of law. If you found hitler and he wasn't a risk to you physically, the most moral action you can take is apprehend him and let the people as a whole decide what should happen to him.
I believe killing in self defense is completely moral.

If, by your logic, it is amoral to do bad things to bad people then the whole law enforcement system is terrible, lol.
I never said that.
I just said rape can never be moral.

By the same logic, you can just ignore text in any reverse rape game and just imagine in your mind that it is MC who is the one in command, lol.
Even without text in reverse rape games, the females are shown in the lead. If your male character is pinned to the ground in amazon position by a manically smiling girl on top, you don't need text to infer what's happening. If it's a missionary position then you can assume it's lovey dovey sex or rape. You'll need further context to understand which the text will give you.

In ROBF, the sexual content is mainly given to you via battle. On your turn you get to pump the girl, and it's shown via a small animation, and on the enemy's turn they get an action.
Most battles end in the player's favor with you aggressively pumping your hips until they cum so most of the sexual content you get is male assertive.

If you capture the girls and they're in your room, you can go and have sex with them in there. All of those scenes are also maledom, but they aren't ADV click through dialogue scenes.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I promised myself I wasn't coming back, and yet...

I hope you are joking. If you think that saving hundreds of millions of lives by killing Hitler is "morally ambiguous" then your moral compass is somehow fcked up. Maybe you also think that people shouldn't kill someone in self-defense when they are attacked and should, instead, allow the attacker to kill them as well? It is ridiculous but less absurd than your example with Hitler.
I would say his moral compass is better-aligned than yours, if you believe killing Hitler is comparable to self-defense, whether murder to protect oneself is moral or amoral. For the record, incapacitating your assailant is the only acceptable answer to "how should I deal with someone who is threatening my life?" What amount of force is necessary is dictated by the level of threat that individual/animal/etc poses to you. You wouldn't put a gun against the head of a wheelchair-bound senior who can barely function.

There is no "being objective" in morality, but at least my point of view makes perfect sense and is supported by more people.
In the land of make-belief, sure. For the grand majority, though, "objective morality" is actually a thing that exists. It exists for anyone above the age of 5, who knows all bad guys aren't Saturday Morning cartoon villains and all heroes aren't hulking masses of muscle or toothpick-thin waist barbie dolls. It's called "reality", and it doesn't substantiate your perception of morality. It opposes it significantly, actually.

The default action on a highly-valued military target (as good ol' Adolf would have been) would be to capture him alive so as not ton martyr him. When you martyr people, you embolden their supporters. Outright killing them because of some childish sense of morality is the kind of idiocy that keeps wars going, not ends them.

If someone tries to kill you then you have the full right to kill them back or to do something that is less terrible like rape or physical assault. By the way, what do you think about kidnapping someone and forcing them to live in the cage, just like animals?
Evil to punish evil isn't justice. It's demonstrating that there is no moral compass guiding that society. It's a society not governed by morality or laws, but by individual discretion. You don't get to rape Hitler because he's a piece of shit. You're just proving you're likely a worse piece of shit because your misdeeds don't end at the genocide of millions. You're clearly interested in also validating raping anyone you feel is morally-opposed to your perspective on "justice."

It would be a terrible thing to do to an innocent person, but if it is a criminal then it is completely justified and those cages are called prisons. All around the world people are kidnapped against their will and forced to live in confinement, do you think it is amoral? If, by your logic, it is amoral to do bad things to bad people then the whole law enforcement system is terrible, lol. And I would say that confinement and kidnapping are worse than rape.
I'm curious, based on the fucked-up "morality" you've presented so far, what constitutes an "innocent person" in your mind. I would assume, based on what you've said, is anyone who agrees with you. That's a dangerous precedent, since it means according to you, anyone is free game for "punishment" if they so much as spill water on you.

Prisons are not equatable to cages. Aside the cells sometimes being smaller than a broom closet, a lot of prisons have a semi-functional reform system intended to assist criminals in becoming contributing members of society. Yes, the US and (to a lesser extent) Canada need significant reforms in their prison systems. Yes, we need to stop privatizing the system for personal financial gain. But, to equate a system designed to reform criminals to a small, barely-acceptable space meant to transport animals is a gross over-simplification akin to a child's comprehension of geometry.

The law enforcement system is also something you clearly have no understanding of. The system is meant as a means to deter potential offenders and to stop those offenders who commit criminal acts. Obviously, you can't account for cowboy cops or "loose cannons", but the system is, in theory, a means of prevention and protection. To simplify it in the way you have demonstrates your loose grasp on this matter. I advise you to not further embarrass yourself with your ignorance by quitting this subject altogether.

Yeah, I only consider ADV sections as sex scenes, it is how things are by a definition. By the same logic, you can just ignore text in any reverse rape game and just imagine in your mind that it is MC who is the one in command, lol.

"How things are" by your definition isn't how things are, overall. It's you trying to force your own stupidity on something. Stop that.

Also, how people choose to experience a game is subjective. If they want to ignore the text or acknowledge it, those two are as valid to each other and no greater or lesser in their individual experiences. I don't think breeder games or VN's are anything aside shovelware unworthy of even existing, but I don't go telling their audience that their tastes or experiences are invalid, either.

I also think if you want a debate on BABBY'S BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF MORALITY, you shouldn't need to flood your own thread with it. Message the guy directly or start something in the off-topic section.

Aaapeace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How did we go from looking for a certain kink to politics and ethics all of a sudden?

Anyways....

There was this monster girl pokemon game where you tame them through sex... I think.... It's been a while... I only remember that you could take them to a hotel or something and sex them up to improve loyalty.

There's also monster girl quest paradox where monster girls join your party through various means.

There's also the succubus quest series and it's spin-off as well.

Your best bet is to look for sex battle tags on this site and on DL site.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ummm, I'm going to assume we're some sort of time traveler in this scenario since nobody named Hitler is infamous in the world at present... right? I'm also going to assume that the point in time we've traveled to is before Hitler has ordered the holocaust as there's no benefit to killing him afterwards for a time traveler. We're also going to assume that alternate timelines are garbage created by poor writers whose lack of talent couldn't produce compelling stories without such contrivances (and physicists that are really bad at their jobs). In which case our actions run the risk of causing a temporal paradox, which probably isn't going to have good results for anyone including all those jewish people we're trying to save, well no since we're from the future we're attempting un-kill them. Most likely some sort of reality destroying event, definitely immoral.

But let's say that temporal paradoxes aren't a thing and you can re-write history all you like as a time traveler... :/
It's still immoral to kill someone who does not present an immediate and identifiable threat to you or other's lives. You could make the argument that you know the future because it was your past, but you're full of shit because your very presence in that time has changed it, so you cannot say for sure what will happen any more.

Okay, so now we'll say you've got a super magical "if I do this thing, history relative to what I know changes like this" device.
Too much contrivance; fuck off. It's still immoral.

Right on the money for rape though.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Most likely some sort of reality destroying event, definitely immoral.
I was operating under the presumption that fem-hitler did all their actions already and they were in the bunker but you got to her before she offed herself.

It's still immoral to kill someone who does not present an immediate and identifiable threat to you or other's lives.
I mean I agree. This is what I wrote.
If you found hitler and he wasn't a risk to you physically, the most moral action you can take is apprehend him
Did you quote the right person? I think you meant to quote greenlittleman.

Right on the money for rape though.
Glad to see the only person who disagrees is OP.

Last edited: