What's new

Any transformation games out there?

Shin Majin

Reputation score
I came to this site in pursuit of my primary fetish: bodily transformation.

I was wondering if anyone here was in the know about games largely featuring such. Example games include "Exiled" (though I don't know where the home page for that is) and "Tower of Change" (which does mostly inanimates, and has atrocious gameplay.)

EDIT: In case nobody gets what I mean by "transformation," I mean such things as the (preferably gradual and involuntary) change of all or part of a being into something else, such as an arm becoming a wing, feet becoming hooves, male becoming female, etc.

EDIT: The thumbs down above my post is an accident. It has no meaning.

Last edited:
Re: Any transformation games out there?

There's game.

There's game.

I see what you did there...and I take this as a hint that I need to elaborate. Editing first post.

EDIT: Edited

I knew what you meant, I was just being a jackass.

Not all the time. In fact, as far as I remember I haven't actively been a jackass for some time now. Not on the forum at least.

Well theres the first cracklevania where he switches between male/female every few minutes, and theres a japanese game I can't remember where a girl gets turned into a rabbit/wolf/trapped in a tree and raped depending on the enemy she loses to. For the life of me I can't think of the name. Other than that it seems most transformation involving games are really half assed. (points to the petrifying game)

I knew what you meant, I was just being a jackass.

what a joker you are SirOni anyway

im not sure if you want a gender bender but
there is always the X-change series

that one is good and X-change Alternative 2 has a bit of futanari in the end

How could I have forgotten X-Change? There's a futa ending in the first one too, if the one I have is labled correctly anyway.

Well, Aisaiga Flash .

Well theres the first cracklevania where he switches between male/female every few minutes, and theres a japanese game I can't remember where a girl gets turned into a rabbit/wolf/trapped in a tree and raped depending on the enemy she loses to. For the life of me I can't think of the name. Other than that it seems most transformation involving games are really half assed. (points to the petrifying game)

You're thinking of "Kuarurariru". It was removed cause of Loli or something, but I cant really see it. Sure she has no boobs, but she's proportionate to everything in the game, which doesn't make her a child.

Well, Aisaiga Flash .

Yes we all know you love that ending Parabolic. Though I'm not sure if that's enough transformation for him, and I can see why Kuarurariru was taken down, though I think that was just art style and it would have looked kinda wierd for a sprite that small to have breasts as wide as she was tall.

How could I have forgotten X-Change? There's a futa ending in the first one too, if the one I have is labled correctly anyway.

your right about x-change alternative having one futanari ending

You're thinking of "Kuarurariru". It was removed cause of Loli or something, but I cant really see it. Sure she has no boobs, but she's proportionate to everything in the game, which doesn't make her a child.

well what most people don't get is that some girls never actually develop boobs, but on the other hand not just her breast proportion but her entire body looked loli. she had the loli face and vagina so she had to be loli.
edit: after looking at her more she looks kinda like sakurai from demonophobia

Last edited:

Try 'Queen Hunt'. With the red haired girl, she turns into a futa and the main.... er... rapist likes to change alot in that game too.

Back