What's new

RPG [ aomidori ] [ 蒼見鳥 ] LVL 1 Hero Enacts The Breeding Plan to Goddesses & Girl Monsters! / Lv1勇者が女神・邪神と♀モンスター繁殖計画始めました! (RE108676) (RJ108676)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Monster Breeding Program (RJ108676)

OK, I found a torrent link and downloaded the program. I have everything working, but I've now run into a problem. I'm trying to run the 'Lv1yusya.exe' link to run the game, but it won't work. The top button on the install pop-up works, but I need to hook the 'Lv1yusya.exe' shortcut with AGTH in order to see what I'm reading with some translation.
When I try to open 'Lv1yusya.exe' after installing the program proper, I get a small pop-up saying 'Data Error'. Can somebody help me please? I need to get that linked to AGTH to read what I'm seeing...

Might be missing a braincell or 2 but i still can't navigate sukebei Nyaa even if my life depended on it. can someone tell me how to find the torrent?

Last edited:

Might be missing a braincell or 2 but i still can't navigate sukebei Nyaa even if my life depended on it. can someone tell me how to find the torrent?

There's a search box in the top-right of the page. Paste the japanese title of the game in there from DLSite. Pick the torrent from the results with the most seeders.

can you pm the link for the torrent

Last edited:

Anyone knows where to capture the middle girl for torture village? I got the first 2 and the last 2, but can't find the centre. I've already cleared the game and got 95% CG. Think all i'm missing is the centre girl...

*EDIT*: Nvm, figured it out...100% cleared for CG and voice packs. Time to move on.

Last edited:

No link for this game??? any one have it ??? maybe Mediafire or Rapidshare?:(

Bro i got this? :confused:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "Can't post the stupid link DLsite thing" on this server.
Reference #18.e6bcf648.1362387148.3b4bf4c3

Bro i got this? :confused:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "Can't post the stupid link DLsite thing" on this server.
Reference #18.e6bcf648.1362387148.3b4bf4c3

I don't know why you try to quote the post I link, basically you have to PM the user, whose name is on top of that post.

Which is Grandork, that you have to send a PM to, if you want the game.

You can't post anything with clickable links until your 15th post. (You have to break the links to quote that post)

I don't know why you try to quote the post I link, basically you have to PM the user, whose name is on top of that post.

Which is Grandork, that you have to send a PM to, if you want the game.

You can't post anything with clickable links until your 15th post. (You have to break the links to quote that post)

I know that already i have read post, i neet to know why i got access denied website?

I give up ... well thank alot bro

I know that already i have read post, i neet to know why i got access denied website?

If you're talking about how you can't get on DLsite, what browser are you currently on right now?

Could a kind soul pm be the link? Please and thank you!

Please PM me a link? This one looks good! Tyty!

I would like to receave the link too plz :)

If you're talking about how you can't get on DLsite, what browser are you currently on right now?

i think Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome but still give me that stupid sh*t image,i thing but i use website hidemyass(dot)com but can download but the file is 0Kb but not look like a ZIP

anyway i could get a link?

Since this seems to be the only way to get it, I'm sorry to add to the spam count but.

Can I be PM'ed a link as well? thank you

You guys have to PM me, so I can answer with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back