What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Apple Soft/アップルソフト]Sera & Noel ~ The Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~/セラ&ノエル~囚われしプリンセスの行方~(RJ287158)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Protip for the swampy forest area after second village:

- Speak to a dude with a star on his head in the second village
- Go to beach
- Collect 50 crabs (or a total of 100 for the 20 and 30 cost books about enemy resistances, the 10 cost thing is food)
- Get a pair of poisonground resistant boots for 50 crabs
- The item shop in the village now sells the same boots for 0 so you can get anothe pair.

At least I'm assuming you have to do this, I didn't check if the boots were in the shop before the crab quest. Now you can walk around the poison swamp freely without the annoying red flashing screen.

Also: Left Up Up, Right Up Right, Down Right Up

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
has anyone found out how to change the heroines?
I've already tried it, can't find it out ^^
i dont think its possible to switch between the two girls. noel just seems to be along for the ride with gor at bosses.

this game feels like noels content has been scrapped mid production. its still good, but nothing special. corruption is meh, and there seem to be only two endings apart from bad end. (happy and fat guy)

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do after you kill the monsters in the sewers for the king? I'm definitely a bit lost here.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
For the lazy people
The password for the gallery room is 2020

The NPC even tell you to find it in readme

Tardos

Reputation score
My game crashes when the enemy attacks. Can i get a full save pls.

Névtelen.png

Last edited:

Tardos

Reputation score
I see then where is the gallery room? I cant find it.

edit:found it

Last edited:

sas2000as

Reputation score
I see then where is the gallery room? I cant find it.

edit:found it
I can't find gallery room. Where is it located?

edit: Gallery can be accessed from the inventory

Last edited:

zabiha

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
where i can download the full game?

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any tips on how to defeat the sandworm in the desert? It's taking a while to defeat the 3 sections of it's body...

ALyKapD

Reputation score
Any tips on how to defeat the sandworm in the desert? It's taking a while to defeat the 3 sections of it's body...
Freeze is his weakness. You should lvl up to get powerful spells.

easy85

Reputation score
It's nothing new but the more I play, the more I like it.
I appreciate higher resolution (why we are still getting 480p games in 2020?) and the ability to switch the running speed (!!!). I like how the game warns you several times and gives you options during events so you can choose how far you wish to push the heroine and people doing pure/virgin runs can enjoy some events without worrying about accidental rape/sex.
There is hentai combat, armour destruction is separated from HP and it's actually affecting combat (more frequent ecchi attacks!), fighting normal monsters doesn't feel like a chore (you shouldn't spending hours killing trash mobs in any h-rpg) and while bosses are kinda easy, they are not total pushovers. GoR scenes are not real game overs so you don't have to worry when you forget how long ago did you save...
Then you have hentai content in towns with marked npcs so you don't have to run around, talking to everybody to find events.
I don't even mind ugly fat guy following heroines because it's done in a humorous way.

Could it be better? Of course. Combat rape doesn't have a lot of variety, npc events seem to lack progression (from molestation to sex depending on heroine's corruption) and afaik you unable to control 2nd heroine so she's kinda there for combat sex and GoR which seems like a waste (let me lewd her in towns too!).
But this game is full of features which should be a standard for h-rpgs in 2020 which I greatly appreciate. Running speed switch alone is a big deal for me. Clothing damage tied to HP is another annoying thing that should disappear - if you are making a hentai game with clothing damage, then maybe add some kind of system to it, instead being lazy with sprites changing depending on HP (with zero impact on combat).

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wrt. the error on the screenshot in Tardos's post: it seems to be saying it can't find battle voice files, so incorrect unpack ?
Well, that or a typo in the troop description for that battle are most likely options (other than the author actually not including that file by mistake, but that's rare).

nam

Reputation score
Does anyone have save data?
It's not a chore, but a lot of work