What's new

Are there any completed games where the female main character always naked throughout the game with no clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You bring up the lack of tools to do this easily, which is admittedly an issue, but not one that's even relevant to this discussion. The tag system and the search system from the previous iteration of the forum both existed for years before the recent technical upgrades and issues, neither of which ever really had complaints about their functionality, and yet these threads continued to show up.
You mean there weren't plenty of recommendation threads then?
The tag and search system was a joke then as much as its a joke now. I had more luck searching 4chan threads then I had using this site.
Let me spell things out for you:
This site is completely useless for finding anything other then the most recent games.

My frustration is not a fucking joke.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
You mean there weren't plenty of recommendation threads then?
The tag and search system was a joke then as much as its a joke now. I had more luck searching 4chan threads then I had using this site.
Let me spell things out for you:
This site is completely useless for finding anything other then the most recent games.

My frustration is not a fucking joke.
So what exactly is your goal when using this site? To find a game? Or to talk about one? Because I can assure you that one of those options is not what this forum is about. Yes, both happen, but that's just the natural progression of topics as this place grows and there's an insane volume of games to wade through. But the focus of this place isn't to say, "This is a game that exists. Now let's wait for a link." or "What games should I play?", despite evidence to the contrary. It's to say, "This is a game that exists. What do you think about it?" and "What do you think about these games? Why should I play it?" One is something you can find in any imageboard. The other is for meaningful community growth and discussion.

There's a reason why link begging is looked down upon around here.

Also, I don't know if I was implying that I was taking your opinion lightly, but I apologize if I did. I'm just showing you my reasoning for banning recommendation threads, much like you're showing me your reasons for allowing them.

Edit - Actually, I see you're also posting in the reorganization thread. I think that thread would be a much more appropriate place to continue discussing this, so I'm gonna lock the thread. Anybody who wants to talk about this in more detail, please feel free to drop by this thread and leave your thoughts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.