What's new

ACT Area 52 (aka: Krystal and Magic Sword project 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Area 52 (aka: Krystal and Magic Sword project 2)

Tiny version:

I'm working with a 1920x1080 screen, and I don't know how to make the program resize properly to different resolutions. My bad guys, I hope this is a little better.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It works great, fits my screen just fine.

Any chance you could make the .swf panel on it a little bit bigger though? Its fine if you dont. Just curious

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AAAAAALLRIGHT! Now it works XD

Thank you very much fot the time you spent in it. It's a nice version and run well with the adobe projector.

See ya! ;)

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well assmaster, Incubus, and scira call it. Area 52 is dead. Someone else might pick it up, but there is nobody left on the current team able to make a game.

Remember, this is not dirtyc101's project that was posted earlier in the thread.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

That makes two games dead in a few days span.....dammit! Is is abandonment day? Nanocrisis and Area 52 are dead in a shot span of time in between.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh, real life strikes again...

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Osama is dead so give and take?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

That is a pity, this one actually showed some promise.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well assmaster, Incubus, and scira call it. Area 52 is dead. Someone else might pick it up, but there is nobody left on the current team able to make a game.

Remember, this is not dirtyc101's project that was posted earlier in the thread.
Thats the curse of krystal games none gets finished......

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, it's a shame that almost nothing out of that forum is ever going to be created. I don't think a strong finished game has ever come out of that entire group. Katsuo is the one avatar I recognize for always putting work in, but then I see the post of his that says he's "still a noob" and doesn't make good..whatever, he's one of the best there and he doesn't even have the patience to get through something? And then he says he only wants to work on small projects right now? News flash, creating half of a game like every single time flash even gets started on the forum= small projects. They're never going to have a big project until they ACTUALLY DO a project. It's quite disheartening how quickly these people drift from motivation. I'd say I'm tired or sick of it, but I know that forum well enough to suspect this was never even close to having a good chance of finishing.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The day the legend of krystal people finish a game is the day the world shall come to an end due to it's sheer shock at them finishing one!!!:mad:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Its pretty funny really, Playshapes never could keep his attention focused long enough to even half finish game. His followers are just following suite.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, it's a shame that almost nothing out of that forum is ever going to be created. I don't think a strong finished game has ever come out of that entire group. Katsuo is the one avatar I recognize for always putting work in, but then I see the post of his that says he's "still a noob" and doesn't make good..whatever, he's one of the best there and he doesn't even have the patience to get through something? And then he says he only wants to work on small projects right now? News flash, creating half of a game like every single time flash even gets started on the forum= small projects. They're never going to have a big project until they ACTUALLY DO a project. It's quite disheartening how quickly these people drift from motivation. I'd say I'm tired or sick of it, but I know that forum well enough to suspect this was never even close to having a good chance of finishing.
I know right? Don't start what you can't finish. I mean, I understand when people want a break. Projects can be hard, and stressful. Hell this would be stressful to do knowing that (depending on your living conditions) Your wife/mom/sister/roomate/rent owner could walk in and look at you making a game about sex. And life is a bitch, I mean with Nanocrisis, at least THAT guy has a real reason to quit. He probably knew alot of people that died in that accident in Japan, and to be honest, I wouldn't feel like finishing a flash game after I lost some of my best friends. But these guys all start making projects, stopping, then claiming to do something else, then stopping. Damnit, you can't make a picture halfway and call it art when you use only half of the canvas every damn time.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If i knew how to really make good sprites and animations i wouldn't' hesitate to at least make a partially completed game or finish what they started.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If i knew how to really make good sprites and animations i wouldn't' hesitate to at least make a partially completed game or finish what they started.
Thats the curse of krystal games none gets finished......
I'm just making a well educated guess here, so don't take this the wrong way... Hell will reach absolute-zero before that happens.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

The legend of krystal forum came about to finish one of playshape's half arsed attempts at a game

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The legend of krystal forum came about to finish one of playshape's half arsed attempts at a game
THEN HOW THE FUCK ARE WE STUCK IN GLOBAL WARMING WITH HELL ABSOLUTELY FROZEN OVER!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.