What's new

ACT [ アリバイ ] Mansion RJ172024

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Mansion [RJ172024]

So did anyone ever figure out a way to uncensor this? I would take the usual pixel censor over this black circle anyday.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know where the save file's directory is?

EDIT: Can anybody tell me how to upload files to mega to share? I just bought all of alibi's games (at the english dlsite), but don't know how to upload them.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Mega.nz > make an account and login with it > top left corner click the cloud icon > now either make a folder [share/hentai/ulmf/whatever] or just leave it blank > now go top right corner, under your username, there should be a clickable icon named "File Upload" with an arrow pointing up over a dark cloud > click that > pop up window will ask you what file(s) you want uploaded > select them all [or just 1] and click "Open" > Mega should switch to "Transfers" and you should see the file(s) being uploaded, with a timer and progress bar.

After the file(s) finish uploading > right-click on it(them) [probably randomname.rar/zip] and select "Get Link" [4th option from top] > now the cruel choices await you : either select "Generate Link" alone and be harassed for the key or select "Generate Link+Key" to make everyone happy.

Now you only need to copy/paste link+/-key in here and enjoy.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, thank you for the prompt reply! Here's the link for this game in english ( + with my file, unlocked everything cept for the hard mode cg): . Enjoy!

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Erm, you should re-pack everything there into 1 giant zip. You can still put the game and your save inside.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, so there are 2 endings in the game, right?

hellotoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, thank you for the prompt reply! Here's the link for this game in english ( + with my file, unlocked everything cept for the hard mode cg): I CAN'T POST LINKS. Enjoy!
Hey man, the link is broken.. I was downloading it and suddenly it got unavailable =[

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, I deleted the old one because I repacked the folder as a zip. Here is the new link:

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if you guys want a save file or anything, (not that it's hard to beat the game anyway) but I'll leave my complete save file here that has the hard mode cg unlocked in the menu anyway.

Attachments

PeterAlexander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that all sources in this thread are unavailable.

Have a new link to the japanese censored version of this game:
https://mega.nz/#!ooMGkQhR!AnAtnfhqqN_-9_7pB8Ds_RcPt1qvfm0K80v-QS3CPxk [highlight](edit2: not working anymore)[/highlight]

Also I'd kindly request a non-torrent downloadlink for the english version of this game.
Thank you for your attention (and not neg-repping the hell outta me)

Edit:
Found a working link for the english version:
https://mega.nz/#!QollBQpT!rQw_mOKECTtau6pRVa4Tj3TVKWPmyqB8SCGF1boIFKo [highlight](edit2: not working anymore)[/highlight]

[highlight]Edit2: If you can't find a downloadlink on your own, send a pm my way.[/highlight]

Last edited:

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got the links for both japanese and english version of this and pm it to me?

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having no luck finding any copies of this game that are on functional links, anyone able to help out?

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having no luck finding any copies of this game that are on functional links, anyone able to help out?
I'm not sure if linking to nyaa is fine but here:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So just like Adventure Girl, Alibi is bringing this games to Steam, a SJW nest, and plans to stay there cuz ... money ;). I guess no more ero games from him for a while (assuming total positiveness).

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game came out on steam and is titled "Pale Moon Crisis". I don't what to think about that title...

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Game came out on steam and is titled "Pale Moon Crisis". I don't what to think about that title...
That name sounds like a generic FPS game...oh wait but it actually isn't.