What's new

[WIP - Full] Arle the Sorceress: I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening!? [Dieselmine] (RJ146914/RE146914) Translation

MarksAce

Reputation score
Not trying to rush just want to know if this still being translated or put on the backburner for now

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not trying to rush just want to know if this still being translated or put on the backburner for now
Put on the backburner, sorry to say. I was really losing interest in this game, so I jumped to another game... which then got announced by Kagura, so I've jumped to yet another game. Sorry about that.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Not trying to motivate you or anything.

Just wanted to say. Mad respect to you for putting up with the scripts for so long 👍

Hope you don't have to deal with ever again🤣

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'd love to say great work, but I'm afraid the link no longer works. Does anyone have a working link for the translation files?

Thanks!

Hiwa

Reputation score
Is the any plans to make complete translation?

Last edited:
OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the any plans to make complete translation?
Hey there.

Sorry, but I'm more or less out of the whole translation game now. The only thing I did was extract lines from a game's files, put them through MTL, and then rewrite them to sound good for Anglophonic ears. Since modern text rippers and stuff like MTool can do all of that in no time at all, versus the hours and hour it took for me to do my thing, it doesn't really seem worth the time anymore.

This game in particular is infuriating because all the text is in a separate series of text files that have to be loaded via events, so getting the spacing to line up is a pain.

I'll happily tell anybody who wants how I did what little I completed here, but I don't have any plans to finish this. I am very sorry.

Edit: I see the comments about the link not working. It seems to work for me, but I'll just paste the fresh link I copied from the file here again, just to be certain.