What's new

killj0y500

Reputation score
thank you again for the translation and hope you finish fixing all the bugs also hoping you translate their new work the trilogy irc

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I dont know if this happens to anyone else but when I hit "S" on this game it crashes.

OP
J

JPNkat

Lurker
Reputation score
I dont know if this happens to anyone else but when I hit "S" on this game it crashes.
That is already described in the OP but thats a feature I am working on fixing.
Its alittle harder to fix then random dialog or quests crashing the game as that has to do with scripts and coding rather then files and names.

As for what your losing out on, well not much. "A" allows you to pick up and drop environmental effects, "Q" shows a full on display image so you can see your character, "D" shows a menu about your "H" stats and description, and the rest? I have no idea.

killj0y500

Reputation score
just let you know certain scenes and H scenes an error pop up like when you go up to the roof after delivering the letter to mayor but when i go to the pre patch version i'm able to proceed normally

Scooglecops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How did you load all the maps(RVDATA2) in the translator++, when I try load there is always some of them missing. And do you know why this games is so laggy?

Last edited:
OP
J

JPNkat

Lurker
Reputation score
just let you know certain scenes and H scenes an error pop up like when you go up to the roof after delivering the letter to mayor but when i go to the pre patch version i'm able to proceed normally
Fixing as we speak atm, I am assuming your talking about the dancing scene and the mayor?

How did you load all the maps(RVDATA2) in the translator++, when I try load there is always some of them missing. And do you know why this games is so laggy?
I didn't, I am using RPGmaker Trans atm, swapped around 25% of developing the patch because of the issues you've stated above.

Also the game has a very slow walk animation, that can be fixed by going into the menus and changing it from the menu, but I will admit, the waking up from sleeping bit is really slow, part of the reason I don't mess with the Dates in the game, I'd rather it not be even slower and invite alot of crashes, this game seems to be built on glue and sticks.

this is a complete full translation?
Machine translation, sorry I don;t have time to manually go through THIS amount of Dialog, its really massive in scale. It should help you understand the plot and junk.

Really this is open for anyone to pick up and do the other 50% of the work to read through the lines and translate them into real english rather then Google Trans, and I would gladly give over the project.

killj0y500

Reputation score
yes the dancing scenes,the mayor and that farmer before u head into the west side of the mine is what I encounter so far at the moment

OP
J

JPNkat

Lurker
Reputation score
Taking a Week long break from this to catch up on Uni, I will be back so please keep on reporting bugs so I have something to do. As of right now I've tested all the way to the Theive's hideout in the run down castle, and my PC has 1200 Lust score.

IamSwordz

Reputation score
So i get a crash as soon as soon as i enter the door (fire tunnel on the way to the Locked City, boss room). Would love to continue playing the game if you can fix that ^^
Or could it be that i just downloaded a broken copy of the game?

20339 20338

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you use Translator++ to translate every instance of a word?

I couldn't do it unless I manually copy the raw column into another column. The regular find and replace doesn't work unless you dupe the column.

Can you please explain your translation process with Translator ++ ?

OP
J

JPNkat

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you use Translator++ to translate every instance of a word?

I couldn't do it unless I manually copy the raw column into another column. The regular find and replace doesn't work unless you dupe the column.

Can you please explain your translation process with Translator ++ ?
As spoken in the thread I've dropped Translator ++ for the time being untill the developer can work out a few issues. (I couldn't translate half the entire game with alot of missing text files). Currently using RPGMaker Trans.

So i get a crash as soon as soon as i enter the door (fire tunnel on the way to the Locked City, boss room). Would love to continue playing the game if you can fix that ^^
Or could it be that i just downloaded a broken copy of the game?

View attachment 20339View attachment 20338
If your trying to get through the mountain there's an exit to the left of that door to the top left of the dungeon. Other wise I've been translating as I go along in the game itself and I haven't found out why that happens when I get to that door specifically as the transition to and from those two maps isn't calling for anything outside of name of the maps, both not doing anything if left untranslated. gunna need a few more trial and errors to find out whats the issue with this. but you should atleast be able to play the game without this map unless its required near the end of the game (Which I havn't gotten to). The map it'self is just a small 10x10 platform you can't get to

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Best of luck my dude. Would love to see this finished.

Weldar3

Reputation score
Hey guys, I downloaded this game out of curiosity and then tried to start it up. However, for some reason, I keep getting this error message.

Am I doing something wrong, perhaps?

OP
J

JPNkat

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, I downloaded this game out of curiosity and then tried to start it up. However, for some reason, I keep getting this error message.

View attachment 20478

Am I doing something wrong, perhaps?
Sorry if this sounds insulting looking at how many games you have in your folder but did you run in Jap Local? Looking at the error message there's a lot of "?????" where there should be Kanji or Katakana etc. I seems like your computer doesn't really "See/understand" that that's meant to be Japanese.

If that isn't the case feel free to describe how you installed the patch just to help me out finding if the issue is user end or if there's something critically wrong with the patch.

Weldar3

Reputation score
Sorry if this sounds insulting looking at how many games you have in your folder but did you run in Jap Local? Looking at the error message there's a lot of "?????" where there should be Kanji or Katakana etc. I seems like your computer doesn't really "See/understand" that that's meant to be Japanese.

If that isn't the case feel free to describe how you installed the patch just to help me out finding if the issue is user end or if there's something critically wrong with the patch.
Ok, I read your advice and adjusted the locale accordingly. I guess the improper locale was the problem since I can now access the menu, thanks for the small tip.

Tyken77

Reputation score
I guess I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have the game and the DATA folder from OG post but I have no idea how to actually patch it to the game itself.

OP
J

JPNkat

Lurker
Reputation score
@Tyken77
1. Decrypt the base game using any tool you can find online
2. After decrypting you should now have new resource folder created specific to that game (The games nudes, sound effects, maps, etc)
3. Place these resources in the main file for the game (Where the EXE is)
4. Rename the rgss3a file to something rather then Game.rgss3a (This is where the game prioritizes when it looks for assets and resources and if this step isn't done will result in the game staying Japanese)
5. Take the Data folder in the OG post and overwrite it over the newly made Data folder from the Extractor into the main folder for the game (The Data File in the OG post is only translations and no pictures or anything impossible to translate, thats why we have to "Make" a data file from the extraction process in order to use the resources like sounds and visuals)
6. Play the game and have fun my dude

I hope this helps your situation,
I just imagined posting a translation of a sequel to a game would only attract those who've played and patched the original, sorry if I was wrong, if this becomes more of a common issue I may update the OP with a tutorial as described here. I am all for helping new folk get into translations.

Tyken77

Reputation score
@Tyken77
2. After decrypting you should now have new resource folder created specific to that game (The games nudes, sound effects, maps, etc)
4. Rename the rgss3a file to something rather then Game.rgss3a (This is where the game prioritizes when it looks for assets and resources and if this step isn't done will result in the game staying Japanese)
5. Take the Data folder in the OG post and overwrite it over the newly made Data folder from the Extractor into the main folder for the game (The Data File in the OG post is only translations and no pictures or anything impossible to translate, thats why we have to "Make" a data file from the extraction process in order to use the resources like sounds and visuals)

I just imagined posting a translation of a sequel to a game would only attract those who've played and patched the original, sorry if I was wrong, if this becomes more of a common issue I may update the OP with a tutorial as described here. I am all for helping new folk get into translations.
IT WORKED! Thank you fro the help. the I couldnt figure out how to use the decrypter you provided so I found this one worked just fine.

CAVEMON

Reputation score
@Tyken77

this decrypter is kinda weird... how do I run it and how do i use it on the game? i don't understand this... can it be possible to get this already patched? I think this should be on f95 already and yet im going hoops to put a patch that is fully translated on a game that... you get me? this is too much...