What's new

fool013

Reputation score
Just met up with Miliera in the Werg Mines. Picking Equipment Change in the Equipment menu crashes the game. This happens in both the mine and the city, I haven't tried anywhere else. The message is a lot of japanese text and includes the phrases "NoMethodError" and "undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass".

rghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game crashes, if you press s key in town.
The error is in common script 67, in the text field "_S<0,300> Please set up standing picture display characters \ ^"
-> space between "\" and "^"
There are many errors with spaces in control-sequence codes. Like in item description 8: Bind symbol

I fixed more than 1000 broken control codes
additional menu translation
sex stats profile of MC is reworked (common event 125)
One missing file error fixed

Attachments

Last edited:

rghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
additional menu translations (battle menu, battle status)
sex stats profiles of other chars reworked
mini games: poker and roulette translations (hint poker: gamepad A-button is SHIFT-Key on keyboard)
1 control-sequence code fixed
Some translations changed and some messages translated.

You need to start a new game, because I touched the family name script.

Attachments

asyuar

Reputation score
I have a question : Where is the fucking file "data" that we should replace for the translation ?!!

Because I don't have it!!! I only have file "System" and file "audio"!!

jimdoner

Reputation score
I have a question : Where is the fucking file "data" that we should replace for the translation ?!!

Because I don't have it!!! I only have file "System" and file "audio"!!
You have to extract the .rgss3a file -- I use "RPG maker All Decrypter". Once it's extracted it should yield the data folder, just replace that folder. Glhf

mathlolp

Reputation score
You have to extract the .rgss3a file -- I use "RPG maker All Decrypter". Once it's extracted it should yield the data folder, just replace that folder. Glhf
It's don't work, i have extract, replace data folder by the translation and put data folder in the maine folder game , it continue to be japanese

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Tyken77
1. Decrypt the base game using any tool you can find online
2. After decrypting you should now have new resource folder created specific to that game (The games nudes, sound effects, maps, etc)
3. Place these resources in the main file for the game (Where the EXE is)
4. Rename the rgss3a file to something rather then Game.rgss3a (This is where the game prioritizes when it looks for assets and resources and if this step isn't done will result in the game staying Japanese)
5. Take the Data folder in the OG post and overwrite it over the newly made Data folder from the Extractor into the main folder for the game (The Data File in the OG post is only translations and no pictures or anything impossible to translate, thats why we have to "Make" a data file from the extraction process in order to use the resources like sounds and visuals)
6. Play the game and have fun my dude

I hope this helps your situation,
I just imagined posting a translation of a sequel to a game would only attract those who've played and patched the original, sorry if I was wrong, if this becomes more of a common issue I may update the OP with a tutorial as described here. I am all for helping new folk get into translations.
Just wanna ask Are you still translating this?

Drachronos

Reputation score
do u hav a RPG maker All Decrpter file i could use? cant seem to find one

Drachronos

Reputation score

Here you go.
thank u, but it seems i cant use that, computer detects it as a virus, also i hav a bug where the mc can get rape in battle but not the other characters, any idea why?

Cream♡Pie

Reputation score
thank u, but it seems i cant use that, computer detects it as a virus, also i hav a bug where the mc can get rape in battle but not the other characters, any idea why?
You could get your antivirus to add it to exceptions. That way it allows it to bypass.

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
I'm running the game vanilla and it seems to crash harder then skyrim, does anybody else get this?

kikz108

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
did this game get already dead? i mean too much crash and i already beat the boss in the forbidden ruins but the door cant open it is the end of the game... i try hard to corrupt Miliera as much as i can