What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arumero Soft] Lilim Drive (RJ273729) - Deep Seeker Update

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Too bad it seems not as good, was really looking forward to it. Still will give it a whirl.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, I enjoyed this one but its still just a straight downgrade to me. Really don't like the enemy selection in this one, too much futa and monster/zombiegirls. Plus the girls in the first game were cuter imo

wolfiespring

Reputation score
Yeah, I enjoyed this one but its still just a straight downgrade to me. Really don't like the enemy selection in this one, too much futa and monster/zombiegirls. Plus the girls in the first game were cuter imo
This expresses my thoughts exactly :s
It feels older then creature hunter even. As if creature hunter build from this and not other way around.

CH had much more gameplay during fights too. Futa, impreg and milk were 3 distinct dangers with each their own challenge.
-futa was a timb bomb. Little damage but if you let it continue till orgasm, it was practically a one shot.
-If impreg got out of hand, you'd be faced with an increasing number of enemies, no matter how much health pots you stocked
-Milking was instant damage/drain

now? It all just feels the same. Everything is just some damage. And with free regen laying around .. the game doesn't feel as dangerous.. instead of running back to base, you can just mindlessly wander.

The chasing monsters .. are the only " new " thing. Not exactly an upgrade .. but .. its a feature now. Like it or hate it.

Also is it just me or are some monsters .. feeling incomplete?
the 2de boss of stage 4 by example. A centauress ? .. doesn't have a penis .. yet .. is a futa? barely a speed bump of a unit too o.o especially compared to other bosses.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
It's gimmick is to make you lactate and then milk your (implied) enlarged breast. If anything stuff like this could have gotten it's own visual status effect if it was like Creature Hunter, but given the sheer jury rigging just to get 3 states to display at the same time, I couldn't seem them wrangling in a 4th that only a single boss uses, so they just left it as default 'lactating'. That's chances are what bites the most about this game, as there's clearly some foes BEGGING for their own unique gimmick/status given the attack cut-in's and how they go about setting things up...But it all plays out the same because there's only those real 3 to work with.

Again, as a 'game' I think it's fine and well balanced enough. But as fetish smut goes its a major downgrade, just as he feared.

wolfiespring

Reputation score
Btw am I ther only one for who often the cut in version is behind the larger picture? Anyway to correct that?

tgooasts235021

Reputation score
Finished the game, tbh is not that amazing as i expected, i was really hoping to have some more animation during H fight, but it's only have CG.(and no describe at all). Also the fight is kind of boring.
I will post a save for ver1.00, hope this gona help.

Attachments

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Y'know, Creature Hunter was very guilty of this as well but since the actual gameplay loop and even the grinding was pretty fun, I wasn't as bothered by it as I am here, but the CG in this game has a jank quality I haven't gotten since frickin Toonpimp where you can tell easily that the actual pictures are just tentacles/futa placed on top of or behind another picture instead of a traditional smut picture where the bodies would be smooshed up against each other or otherwise interact with each other.

Also, I'm going to find out which one of you told him that the problem with creature hunter was it needed trivial quick time events.

Last edited:

wolfiespring

Reputation score
Y'know, Creature Hunter was very guilty of this as well but since the actual gameplay loop and even the grinding was pretty fun, I wasn't as bothered by it as I am here, but the CG in this game has a jank quality I haven't gotten since frickin Toonpimp where you can tell easily that the actual pictures are just tentacles/futa placed on top of or behind another picture instead of a traditional smut picture where the bodies would be smooshed up against each other or otherwise interact with each other.

Also, I'm going to find out which one of you told him that the problem with creature hunter was it needed trivial quick time events.
Better keep both hands on the keyboard while you play. Wouldn't want to accidentally give people naughty thoughts ;)

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if i haven't got the item or not to locate the boss, it's really stressful too find the boss when you just want to grind the item.
Even CH locate the boss in the minimap at the start of the map, well you can locate the boss if you find random blue flower here but it wasn't convenient.

Beats9821

Reputation score
I had to go back to Creature Hunter to figure out how to escape. I read here that you press W and all that. But, it's just as simple as holding Q. I just hadn't played in several months. It took me hours.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yikes and Yay
I would say.

First of all:
Nice, they improved some things well!
I like the new shop, the new interactions with enemies pre-combat.
Buffshrooms on the combat map
The grafics improved a lot!
The classes feel different and cool to me.

However:
They made some, even some of the core exciting parts of the game, worse than game 1!
For me its less exciting to play when the cloth automaticly repairs, aside of not making sense unless you are a robot or cyborg kind.
The egg laying does not spawn enemies anymore? That was a unique mechaninc to this game and amazing!
(personally) half of the enemies are futanari now and even when I deactivate it in the menu the animations still trigger, though I might not found the right options yet maybe? Hope the later levels have less or none of them.

I always play on hard and only played until I beat 2/3 shroom bosses in section 2. But its so hard when its written in moon. Its a game in which you have to alter your strats afterall. So i must wait for a full mechanic/item translation before I can play it again. Looking forward to it a lot!

The thing that bothers me is that in the first game you were applied with the shroom poison and if it gets too high, the character gets out of control I believe. The only solution was anti-shroom-medicine.
However there also was a combat option to jerk(?) it off? Which was not a viable thing to do because it did major to you and had no benefits. So it was always a bad decision.
Now in game 2,Lipucd wrote "It's gimmick is to make you lactate and then milk your (implied) enlarged breast." So I wonder if doing these milking or jerking is actual beneficial in this game? Because I obviously canot find the right moon potions :p

Beats9821

Reputation score
I always play on hard and only played until I beat 2/3 shroom bosses in section 2. But its so hard when its written in moon. Its a game in which you have to alter your strats afterall. So i must wait for a full mechanic/item translation before I can play it again. Looking forward to it a lot!
Just like the last game, if you encounter a problem just grind. Otherwise, I was trying to connect the dots on some of the items. I took some basic notes and was unable to figure out what some of the items did. I'd really like to know what some of these orbs did for you. Cause it doesn't show up in the stats screen when I change out gear.

Overall I'd say I'm having a good time! I'm playing on hard mode just like Creature Hunter and I'm not having too many problems. A lot of bosses are close calls and make my butthole clench. But I appreciate the challenge. I have 12 hours in it so far. I tend to take my time.

Attachments

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For anyone interested I just saw a partial English translation of the game, it is very partial, most menus and a range of dialogues/combat but a lot of text is not translated in other places. certainly playable

Note: it was on one of those sites that shares games/comics etc

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For anyone interested I just saw a partial English translation of the game, it is very partial, most menus and a range of dialogues/combat but a lot of text is not translated in other places. certainly playable

Note: it was on one of those sites that shares games/comics etc
Uhm, yeah I would looove to get one.
Though you gotta give us more to work with than just "one of those sites that shares games", that could be anymore on the internet :p

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Uhm, yeah I would looove to get one.
Though you gotta give us more to work with than just "one of those sites that shares games", that could be anymore on the internet :p
Try SVSComics. It's pretty rough, and sadly none of the cut-in text is translated.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Just FYI, but creator's working on their normal 'trademark' 2.0 for this game ATM, and they're looking into a few things of note:
-First and foremost, biggest addition is going to be of clothing and nude options for the girls (Nude Stone, Bathing Suit, Tentacle Suit are planned). He's apparently figured out a way to get this working since release, and is moving on all cylinders to make it into the game, but it's required them to redo a lot of the cut-in artwork with this in mind (Given it always had scraps of their normal outfit on). All fo these elements will be part of the cut-in's just like status effects.
-They're going to give some new moves, and in turn statuses, towards foes to help 'mix things up' and feel like their older works. Though they've noted that the likelihood of a new area as a result might not happen. Rebalancing of the base stuff, but no directly -new- foes to fight.

Quinova

Reputation score
I'm cool with futa so no problem here, but birthing eggs doesn't create new enemies? That mechanic was amazing and made some fights very tricky and fun. This annoys me so much I'll just wait and see if he adds it into the 2.0. Creature hunter was so much better I think I'll just go through that game again lol.

Edit: Honestly birthing enemies as part of the gameplay is such a cool mechanic that not a lot of games with pregnancy mechanics involving monster enemies use it's very disappointing that arumero soft abandoned it with this game.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I've been following the dev's website for quite some time now, using Google Translate to get an idea of what they're working on. Today seems like a good day to post an update here- They've recently opened up a Ci-En page ( ). At first, it didn't really have anything on it beyond the standard new page 'Hello World', but they've just made two posts today and it looks very interesting.

I say 'looks' interesting, because the machine translation isn't quite coherent enough for me to figure out what they're trying to say. I think one post is announcing their new game, while the other is about releasing more content for Lilim Drive, called Lilim Drive 'Deep Seeker' (keep in mind the 'I think' part).

I'm not having much luck working out the details, unfortunately. So I'd like to ask - anyone that can read the moon runes, would you kindly give us a more accurate summary of these posts, for those of us who haven't quite had the time or dedication to learn them yet? Thanks in advance!

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I've been following the dev's website for quite some time now, using Google Translate to get an idea of what they're working on. Today seems like a good day to post an update here- They've recently opened up a Ci-En page ( ). At first, it didn't really have anything on it beyond the standard new page 'Hello World', but they've just made two posts today and it looks very interesting.

I say 'looks' interesting, because the machine translation isn't quite coherent enough for me to figure out what they're trying to say. I think one post is announcing their new game, while the other is about releasing more content for Lilim Drive, called Lilim Drive 'Deep Seeker' (keep in mind the 'I think' part).

I'm not having much luck working out the details, unfortunately. So I'd like to ask - anyone that can read the moon runes, would you kindly give us a more accurate summary of these posts, for those of us who haven't quite had the time or dedication to learn them yet? Thanks in advance!

So, I tried my best with a machine translator too, but I think tis is a pretty good translation.
LDDS (tentative) was in production.

Those of you who know already know
I'm working on an additional update.
image-802.jpg

If you think about it, we've been working in a very inconspicuous place.
Some of you may not have known about it.
We are about 70% to 80% complete.

In fact, I'm working on the next one from time to time.
But the main thing is to update [LILIM DRIVE].
I need to finish this one first!
Thank you very much for your support!

SPAWN
Report on this project

Almost finished assembling the AI of the enemies.
(It took a lot of time because there are simultaneous attributes such as milking x milking, milking x seeding, etc.)
I also renewed the motion system of CG.
I was able to enhance the motion.
(It sounds like what we are doing with VX.
 But no one thought that this work would have an impact on later works.)

SAMPLE CG1 -NEW EQUIP- (Japanese)
image-800.jpg

Addition of equipment
I added the equipment of the costume at the bottom of the page.
Since it would be complicated to balance the battle, it was added in the form of an additional equipment slot.
(e.g. "I want to fight in this outfit, but its performance is not good enough...")

SAMPLE CG2 -EGG SPONE
image-801.jpg

Addition of egg spawn
Eggs are spawned on the enemy side by the character's spawn.
Eggs spawn on the enemy's side when a character spawns.
Moreover, this time, the egg itself attacks.
Plans for the next release

We will test the story (thin), test additional equipment, open the gallery, and add more enemies to the test playroom.
etc.
(Surprisingly, there are a lot of them!)

Limited to followers and above
This is...! A premonition of a new work...! A premonition of an eternal...!
image-803.jpg

The name is also a tentative title
A preview of the next work

Maybe someone has been waiting for this... maybe!
Although the content of the loading has not yet been completely decided
Due to the success of the system transition
We are confident that we will be able to complete this project earlier than if we had to start from scratch.

I'm aiming to complete the next one with as little obsession with oddities as possible!
The worldview may be less erotic than that of LilimDrive....
(It can't be helped that the other side is mainly lewd demons...)
But the creatures are not to be outdone either!
Progress

Creating a bit at a time to take a break
Character and Enemy data for battles are almost ready.
Cut-ins... not enough time for limu drive!
(More than 70% of the work is done on the LIMU DRIVE.)
Also, the system is pretty much incomplete.
Plans

Full production is scheduled to start in 2023.
For now, we are working on it in TSUCOOL MV.
 ▼ We are planning to sell it in 2023 at the earliest.
Plans to sell in 2023 at the earliest.
 ▼ We plan to release it in 2024, even if the volume is not enough.
If the volume is insufficient, we plan to release it in 2024 (at a reasonable price).
(Updates will be considered after release)

Last edited:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Awesome, that's far more coherent than what I was able to get out of it. Hopefully someone will come along and confirm this as accurate.