What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arumero Soft] Lilim Drive (RJ273729) - Deep Seeker Update

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Awesome, that's far more coherent than what I was able to get out of it. Hopefully someone will come along and confirm this as accurate.
I have used deepl ...it is really good imo

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Arumerosoft just recently posted a new CI article. It's.... pretty crazy, woah. Link here, though some of it's behind the 'Follow' wall.

Here's the parts that are relevant for this forum, after going through Google translate.

Arumerosoft CI Post Oct 8/22 said:
[Next activity schedule]
・Update the event gallery
・Adjust while testing

Finally the final stage! The remaining work is less than 5%
(the capacity problem has been settled somehow)

I hope the next update will be an update announcement...
(What do you think?)

- snip -

Introduction of new features and elements currently installed

[New features]
◆Standing picture display
◆Order change button
◆Time system
◆Weather system
◆Speak when abnormal status
◆Skill gallery release key
◆HP gauge display position change function (with hidden)
◆Standing picture display position change function
◆Enemy Dialogue display
◆ Notification of actions during cut-in
◆ Function to display the amount of milking and milking during battle

[◆Additions]
◆Improved UI and gallery
◆Addition of stages (+3)
◆Addition of costumes (+3)
◆Addition of costume cut-ins
◆Addition of equipment (increase the upper limit of rarity)
◆Addition of enemies
◆ Addition of enemy cut-in
◆Addition of cut-in frame
◆Addition of badge
◆Increase of spawning position

[◆Enhancement]
◆Remade some CGs
◆Differences in map characters (differences in torn costumes)
◆Improvements and additions to BGMgallery
◆Implemented commands to stop/speed up test battle gallery summons ◆Smoothly
switch between maps
◆ Reflect the standing picture in the status
Changed so that you can see the sample when you set the frame in the gallery

[Insertion system]
♥Futanari fairy
♥With shota-style seeds
♥With hard root seeds

[Milking system]
♥Breastfeeding seeds
♥Bird parasitism in the milk (genjutsu)
♥Slime milking
♥Runaway milking
♥Squirting constitution
♥Cooking milking
♥Egg milking
♥Scribble milking

[Squeezing system]
♥ Nursing handjob
♥ Slime milking
♥ Runaway ejaculation
♥ Erection constitution
♥ Cooking
♥ Semen with seeds
♥ Footjob
♥ Titty squeezing
♥ Seed squeezing press
♥ Blowjob squeezing

[Special system]
♥Special childbirth
♥Mob spawning
♥Mob milking

I tried to put it together for memos, but
when I look at the list, there are a lot of additions
So, yea. Lots of stuff in there, most of it looks interesting.
Here's hoping they can get everything tidied up nice, quick, and without issues.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nice. Every couple months I feel like checking in on what this dev is doing and to this day I'm not sure if he's
1. Working on a big-ass update
2. Working on a new game
3. Turned 1. into 2. as the content piled up

But as it is it does sound like it's gonna be a huge update. Could've sworn he's been at ~80% for almost a year so remains to be seen when and if something gets released but I'll be excited when it does.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice. Every couple months I feel like checking in on what this dev is doing and to this day I'm not sure if he's
1. Working on a big-ass update
2. Working on a new game
3. Turned 1. into 2. as the content piled up

But as it is it does sound like it's gonna be a huge update. Could've sworn he's been at ~80% for almost a year so remains to be seen when and if something gets released but I'll be excited when it does.
So this is very much "Big Ass Update", and it's taken so long because midway a lot of systems just fell -apart-, and it took about a year on and off before they at last got things working again while producing content all the while.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ah I see, thanks for the rundown. That does explain a lot and has me excited for what's in store.

Kernog

Reputation score
I was getting interested in this game, so the timing couldn't be more perfect.
Did the dev say if the update would be free, or if it was an add-on, kind of like that goblin management game?

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I didn't see anything that would indicate either way, but the dev's post-game bonus content has been free in the past. However, I'm not sure this is the first set of bonus content for this game, and this *does* seem big enough that they might want to charge for it.

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New blogpost today, talking about some new CG viewing options, as well as an endgame "arena" area where it seems you can set up fights. They also talk about how, in the update, you'll get different exp rewards based on how many party members you sortie with, 3x with 1 member, 1.5x with 2, and 1x with 3.

Most interestingly, if I understand correctly, they plan to release the update "before the middle of the month". Presumably, that could mean anytime before the 16th or so. They say "see you again on update day!" so it seems to be wrapping up pretty well. Exciting stuff to be sure.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Went to try the demo and was getting rgss202j.dll couldn't be found errors. Is this an RPG maker RTP? because I could swear I had them installed. If it is an RTP issue, I would appreciate some direction on which version of RPG maker RTPs I need to reinstall if it isn't an RTP I am even more lost.

On the current topic, I am amazed that two years after release this game is getting updates

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Went to try the demo and was getting rgss202j.dll couldn't be found errors. Is this an RPG maker RTP? because I could swear I had them installed. If it is an RTP issue, I would appreciate some direction on which version of RPG maker RTPs I need to reinstall if it isn't an RTP I am even more lost.

On the current topic, I am amazed that two years after release this game is getting updates
Quick check through my RPG Maker folders says it's RPG Maker VX.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
On one hand, it is indeed live and an update at that.
On the other hand, Day 1 blues of missing images galore plague it where trying to get far at all is going to lead towards a crash sooner or later.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh nice, it actually came out. Updated the Thread title

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just me, or does MTool just completely remove the text after translating it for everyone else too?
Do I have to change a setting or something? One of these is before clicking translating, the other is after translating & restarting the game.
ld1.png ld2.png

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
I know it's bugged atm but how do you get to the new content?
If you've cleared the game already, just do another run successfully. You'll trigger an event on your return that then brings up the 3 new locations as a result. Honestly exploring the first two is nifty enough, and some of the new boss gimmicks like status effects that'll always trigger lactating/futa on you even if cured, a direct sleep/stun, and a few creative routines are spiffy, but man is that last area HARSH. The lack of direct vision, the sheer amount of traps that shoot you back towards the bottom as the bosses nearly always hang up on top, and the disterted area that just layers status effect after status effect while you try to escape. Chances are the most painful map of them all, and I will admit the final zone wasn't -fun- to explore at that!

What I can say though is where I beat the baseline game ~lv50 or so, the new content is such where by the time I worked my way around it left me ~lv80 or so, and I'll admit I still felt pretty hard pressed on equipment points and gear limits, so this stuff's got some -bite- towards it!

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just me, or does MTool just completely remove the text after translating it for everyone else too?
Do I have to change a setting or something? One of these is before clicking translating, the other is after translating & restarting the game.
View attachment 46140View attachment 46141
you can message the dev about this and he will usually fix it speedily (in my experience)

Arcani

Reputation score
View attachment 46140View attachment 46141
I was having the same issue with mtool. I upped the font size to 0 and changed the font to the unifont smooth that is recommended by the tool and the text appeared.
I assume it was the font change not the font size, but I haven't gotten around to testing that.

Kernog

Reputation score
I confirm it is the font that needs to be changed to Unifront. Thanks.