What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

GSherston

Reputation score
Have you completed a dungeon? I have only managed to beat golem
I got the squad back but that's it, my completion lvl is 6%

And after trying out getting knocked up, the phone calls are acutally not as infrequent as I thought, and you'll get all your friends calling you and sometimes you'll have decide attending which one. Still, for the fastest possible result you would nevetheless need to sleep like a lot just to get the calls.(You must also manually sleep because the automatic one doesn't seem to trigger the phone calls.)

Think I'll start grinding out lvls, skills and stats for the dungeon for real this time. I have got all the scenes excpet: -not paying the local pimp or something -event with the gym guy -cram school event -yakuza event(which I think it saids you need to beat the guy guarding a building in downtown, then lose to the guys inside)
So yeah, I do think you can get all the events without doing the main quest at all.

Just a little thing that took me a bit to find out but you get discount for having positive relationship lvl with vendors/trainers, so it's a good idea to grind that first before spending money

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
One of the examples, i believe other characters i talk to (even with high stats) no longer level up and other red text appears
View attachment 41946
The literal text is roughly "Bound by destiny with (the brother's name)...."

So either higher level of 'social link', or maybe some other event has to happen first?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I tried seducing a guy and it says her "charm" is not high enough. What the heck is "charm" and how do I raise? I do not see it on the status screen anywhere.

Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited:

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
So there are three pictures that I'm assuming are for the recollection room that seem to be Sumire + Takashi but don't seem to have places in the recollection room listing in game. Future content or secret unlock somehow?

Reputation score
Here's a save with almost all hcg, only missing 4, if someone manage to get them before me, please be sure to put it here thank you!

Attachments

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Guh this game is insanely grindy. I can't believe I miss the time limit from the previous game. At least with the time limit the dev didn't use grinding mechanism.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm feeling that grind and came here to verify! There is no time limit then? The counter up at the top I thought there would be a day limit but wow this is a slow game and the bosses kick my butt. The enemies are ok but the bosses are like hypertuned and you don't get much per level up. Progression for your "social" stats is slow as hell too.

I love the art style but I think the dev kind of forgot what kind of game he was making....the first one had much better pacing.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I’ve poked about in the files and code a bit.

Unfortunately it seems that genderbended Takashi (named Takako) seems to have been a scrapped idea, as there is not a single hcg including her. All that’s there is some leftover assets, some finished some not of her inclusion. Similar situation for Retina as well but she’s got even less there.

Not much hope that they’ll get added in later too as the first game had a similar situation with some unfinished code for having Kozue’s mom, megane friend, and Liatris go prostitute themselves.
Though in the case of the previous game I was able to enable the events with a bit of fiddling in the code as the game logic was there, just not a single hcg or dialogue during the scene.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So there are three pictures that I'm assuming are for the recollection room that seem to be Sumire + Takashi but don't seem to have places in the recollection room listing in game. Future content or secret unlock somehow?
Oh i just counted the CG on the "other character tab"..

Wow, the dev didn't added it / finished it. And it's one of those scenes i expected to be implemented because that's what happened on the game before

Hoping the dev clarifies something about it or adds it in later updates

GSherston

Reputation score
Guh this game is insanely grindy. I can't believe I miss the time limit from the previous game. At least with the time limit the dev didn't use grinding mechanism.
Yeah as much I love this dev and his/her games I absolutely agree with the grind on this one. When it gets that tedious it loses the immersion and feels like a chore to do anything. I think you need like 60-70 in game days to grind most of the h-related stats, and likely double that for combat/dungeon stats(I’m at 110s now and still a lot more to grind).

I know this is t balance the paper thin dungeon and main story this time around, but the grind really feels like the worst possible way to lengthen the game.

I’m also kinda sad that we likely won’t see this setting for quite a while since the dev mentioned a few days ago he/she would like to try new stuff/theme as much as possible. I think I‘ve really grown on the cast and would love to see more of them.

so I’m mighty curious to see what’s next for this series, in like 5-6 years lol.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Use this
I found the location of the figures that affect the intelligent, courage, communication, niceness stats. They are on line 45003 to line 45008 of the save files.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well I’ve poked about in the files and code a bit.

Unfortunately it seems that genderbended Takashi (named Takako) seems to have been a scrapped idea, as there is not a single hcg including her. All that’s there is some leftover assets, some finished some not of her inclusion. Similar situation for Retina as well but she’s got even less there.

Not much hope that they’ll get added in later too as the first game had a similar situation with some unfinished code for having Kozue’s mom, megane friend, and Liatris go prostitute themselves.
Though in the case of the previous game I was able to enable the events with a bit of fiddling in the code as the game logic was there, just not a single hcg or dialogue during the scene.
Oh damn even Retina didn't got any scenes? While this game had variety(?), it really didn't had many scenes involving the other characters.

As someone mentioned here, this game has LESS Cg's compared to the game before but a bit more "variants"(?)

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Srry bro, Reuploaded save with global. :)
Sorry still didn't work.

Oh damn even Retina didn't got any scenes? While this game had variety(?), it really didn't had many scenes involving the other characters.

As someone mentioned here, this game has LESS Cg's compared to the game before but a bit more "variants"(?)
Yea it is a bit disappointing how small it is in terms of CGs. Especially for the other characters.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah there’s only the 27 scenes for Sayuri, then the 2 each for the other girls of prostitution + double prostitution.

As mentioned before though the costume variation in each scene is large, as far as I can tell every scene supports every costume/pregnancy state of the girl.

While the loss of the random hscenes for the other girls is felt a bit, having the ones that exist still work with pregnancy is an alright compromise given in the previous game getting other girls pregnant would lock out all but the prostitution and game over scenes anyways.

Also Sayuri is best girl so I don’t mind having the most of her.

zakhui

Reputation score
Srry bro, Reuploaded save with global. :)
Sorry still didn't work.

Yea it is a bit disappointing how small it is in terms of CGs. Especially for the other characters.
it worked somehow (at least on loading the file) but holy shit how much does this creator hate on people using cheat engines to get the CGs?
it seems that he's using those why that put the CG unlock file standalone within the www/save (e.g those AnotherNewsave shit)

Reputation score
How much pregnancy is there in this game?
there's not much, you can basically get them pregnant but no hcg, atleast for me didn't find yet, after shirayuri giving birth no cg, i'm missing like 4 of shirayuri's and 2 ending scenes

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there's not much, you can basically get them pregnant but no hcg, atleast for me didn't find yet, after shirayuri giving birth no cg, i'm missing like 4 of shirayuri's and 2 ending scenes

They also have CG variations when you are prostituting them.