What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, well, it's realease day. Kagura's discord is swamped by bug report. They'll probably release patch soon (even today if we're lucky).
But it's usual to get some bug on day one. It usually take them 3 -7 days to deal with all the reported bugs.

oh, and I was suprised to find a Mac version installer in the downloaded archive.

So yeah, if there is some MAC user around here, you can play the game.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's been awhile since I last bought a Kagura Translated game. Do they release anywhere besides Steam?

Bryanis

Reputation score
It's not on fakku, but most of Kagura games are sold there (even eris or Kubel).
For the moment you can only buy it on :
Steam (non adult version - patch required to see the adult content)
Mangagamer
Jast USA
(possible fakku at a latter time (?). This time, Kagura didn't say anything. Usually they say thing like " XXX released, you can get it at A, B....X place")

edit : thoses are the only partner Kagura use. They had a couple of game released too on Nutaku, but that's all. So maybe some kind of demand from the dev or some publishing right problem - or they stop because N was giving them too much trouble / taking too much money :p

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I didn't see it on Mangagamer where i bought all the previous Kagura games. Guess I just have to wait a few days. Thanks for info

Bryanis

Reputation score
I didn't see it on Mangagamer where i bought all the previous Kagura games. Guess I just have to wait a few days. Thanks for info

True, I found it by doing a google search with mangagamer and the game name...

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh wtf my bad I didn't see when i checked this morning. Must be blind

Bryanis

Reputation score
Kagura released the V2 patch correcting most (if not all) of the confirmed bug of the release version.

Patch to download on their site for steam version only.
Yep, usually you could patch the other version with their patch to download, but here it identify the other version as non Steam and refuse to patch.
If you got the game on mangagamer or Jast, you got to re download the game from there to have the patched version and the new version is usually up and kicking withint 24h of the patch release.

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
*read etigoya's post*
I think I messed up a few times.

Edit: as a side note, anyone knows which switches/variables control the "you have already spoken to x today" and the time of day?

Last edited:

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody got a full save for the English version they would like to share?

Bryanis

Reputation score
If you mean the gallery unlock, the JP file file. if you want a english compatible NG+ ready save, then maybe wait a bit untill someone's finished the game.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
well...
If you mean the gallery unlock, the JP file file. if you want a english compatible NG+ ready save, then maybe wait a bit untill someone's finished the game.
Meaning the PublicData.rvdata2 from the Japanese game/save will work for the gallery.

different subject: hard to cheat since the switches and variables are untranslated.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
So I haven't been keeping up with the updates. Did the dev ever change the pregnancy mechansim? Because in the earlier versions of the game, the time required for their bellies to start showing signs of pregnancy is beyond the game time limit even if you get the MC pregnant on day 1.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Its up to patch V3 now for further bug fixes and text errors.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I would give them another month to bugfix before buying. Not interested in beta testing.
To eb faire, the corection from patch 1 were only for the steam version.
Yep, they messed up so that applying the adult content patch created some bug NOT present on the version with adult content from the start.....

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody know how to use them Gems that monsters drop sometimes? They say they raise your stats but I can't use them in the item menus. You can trade them at the bank but that just gives you an item.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Anybody know how to use them Gems that monsters drop sometimes? They say they raise your stats but I can't use them in the item menus. You can trade them at the bank but that just gives you an item.
They raise them passively from simply being into your inventory.

Save stuff: Gallery + New game plus (select new game)

Attachments