What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あさきゆめみし] Ordeal of Princess Eris (RJ161447)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
A bit more wait yeah, strange since they announced that the game was released on steam / jast & mangagamer...

Still pondering about using rpgtrans tool to change back Letina name to Retina -_-

And of course, it's official, you can't bring over your save from the japanese version.
Even if it's a good game, when you did 100% on the jap version, redoing all the farming and scene unlocking in English is a bit hard on the hype :/

edit : it's up on and , the link are up in the announcement but not on kagura games's page. (or you can try to search for the game on the selling site)

and bonus, a background CG from kagura tweeter (in spoiler "cause it's big)

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The gallery save works just fine but running through the game myself there are a few that aren't in the the gallery.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Can't remember which scene / cg aren't in the gallery, but it's really not a lot from memory.
So yes, no importing the save from the Japanese version, but you can import the gallery unlock (PublicData file), and focus on playing the game rather then cg Hunting.

And the dev share a special drawing on his tweeter account for the release of the game on English site :

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is 30% off on Steam right now :)
So glad my old JP save worked and can use it for NG+.
Now to figure out if that door in the Devil Ruins B5 (where you ran into Klaus) can be opened.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Now to figure out if that door in the Devil Ruins B5 (where you ran into Klaus) can be opened.
Apparently you need the set of devil accessory.
Klaus has the 3rd one, but only gave it to you when you complet his quest IF you already have the other two. (can't remember where to find them. Probably optional quest line / hidden quest).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently you need the set of devil accessory.
Klaus has the 3rd one, but only gave it to you when you complet his quest IF you already have the other two. (can't remember where to find them. Probably optional quest line / hidden quest).
Does anyone remember where to get those 2 devil items? Also, I don't recall how to start his quest. Do you need to see his first H scene to trigger it?

WedaSan

Reputation score
What is this Teleport Crystal thing? Is it consumable/key item and where do I suppose to get it?
It's said DO NOT use it when exploring the map.
I never heard about this Teleport Crystal thing as I played through the game until to the point that Eris will be going to retake her castle.
Or is it exclusive in NG+ only?

I'm also confused how to get to the village in [Dreams World and Demon Lord III Event], the sidequest that grants the best accessory..
Already completed [Dreams World and Demon Lord II Event] and still bringing Retina & Elf Girl with me.
It said "from start go west then north". So it's on [Mt. Tor] then?
Or did I miss anything else besides those requirements? Also must complete Church Event first?
I have been running in circles to find that village where that sidequest starts.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Reputation score
If I sold off my characters and when I get them back in NG+, their equipments & stats will be the same as when I last used them?

WedaSan

Reputation score
I think they keep their stats... but equipment is lost.
BTW how to get Teleport Crystal?
And where is starting location of one of Retina's quest that gives the best accessory? The guide said it's in some village by moving west then north from "start".

I think they keep their stats... but equipment is lost.
Is there also free roam mode after you get an ending (like in Treasure Hunter Claire)? Or it'll straight to NG+ ASAP?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Quite a lot of question, all of them having an answer in the thread.
Had you look in detail at the opening, you'll have find link to the players made walkthrough with your answers.

So, to make it short :
- Teleport crystal is a remnant of the beta version. It was a tool left by the dev to easily move around to test the game. You only found it through old link of the game. As it was not intended for the release, just the dev forgot to remove it, using it to move around can cause game breaking bug. DO NOT USE IT.

- From memory, you need to finish the church quest first. But best read the walkthrough ;)

- The game has no free mode after finishing it. You're just free to roam after rescueing Rifina in the sense that there no more time limit for the next objective (taking back the palace).
- Selling a character won't prevent to have it in the next game. When you start a NG+ you can acquire character 2 way : a) recruit them through the in game quest
b) get them from the town party option.

Both way will allow you to play with the character keeping in memories the skill & stat from the previous end game. However, only by recruiting character through method a) can you do their quest (or have the modified event when they are part of your party).

WedaSan

Reputation score
I see...thanks for the info 😁
So I need to complete church event first.
This walkthrough is really lifesaver.
Luckily I'm still not far by the time I found this since I played really blind before then.
I did rescue the boy and aid Klaus to defeat Succubus in Demon Lair with only Eris and Village Girl, without even knowing that will prevent getting Refina until next playthrough. So those are more of sidequests instead... 😅

I wonder what's the point of getting the dungeon key when rescuing Blond Maiden since Elf Girl can just open her cell even without the key, thought I still picked it anyway. And somehow I can open the jail entrance (to where sold-off party members are confined) even before completing Bandit 3 Event. Perhaps that dungeon key from where Blond Maiden was confined also works...

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, some thing aren't finished (like the optional dungeon where you do Klaus quest). The last item required to open the dungeon is in the database, but you can't earn it in the game. And even patching to have it (unofficial patch), the quest is broken, it don't take in all the choices you made in the game in the ending if you do that dungeon.

Depending on the version you have, some bug may have been corected later on (teleport crystal is only on the day one release from memory. But the game was patched more than half a dozen time).
I wonder if getting the cell key may help to avoid the boss battle when getting out. Some peoples have been hinting that they manages to avoid the battle (like using the key save time so you run away before he get in, or he rush because he detect the elf magic ???)

WedaSan

Reputation score
Well, some thing aren't finished (like the optional dungeon where you do Klaus quest). The last item required to open the dungeon is in the database, but you can't earn it in the game. And even patching to have it (unofficial patch), the quest is broken, it don't take in all the choices you made in the game in the ending if you do that dungeon.

Depending on the version you have, some bug may have been corected later on (teleport crystal is only on the day one release from memory. But the game was patched more than half a dozen time).
I wonder if getting the cell key may help to avoid the boss battle when getting out. Some peoples have been hinting that they manages to avoid the battle (like using the key save time so you run away before he get in, or he rush because he detect the elf magic ???)
You mean this one?
Seems like dummied content as it's referred in Final Fantasy Wiki.
  1. Shut down church -> defeat devil -> check statue
  2. new location in the Agrina Coal Mine
  3. new location in the Mt. Tor - Cave
So that means I can't get that loli nun to sell items in church event.
I dunno if Klaus' sidequest is also required, if it means giving up recruiting that blonde maiden.

BTW is there are any penalty for running away from battles? Seems like my team always succeed escaping if I want to skip battles as long as it's not fixed encounters/scene battles.
Or if the party is defeated in random encounters (forced withdraw to town) and lose to some boss battles that have no sex scene (you simply return to previous area if you lose to fight the boss again with corruption remains unchanged).

I always reset whenever my team escapes or annihilated (forced to town) from random encounters.

Any way to quick-screenshoot the game?
I remember in THC just press F12, the scale will be the same whether it's windowed or full screen. However in later games, F12 is for quick-restart the game. So I have to rely on windows system (Ctrl+Screenshoot button > paste on Paint, must be in fullscreen mode otherwise the areas outside the game window will be included as well).

Attachments

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
The steam version of Kagura's game are always all age content. But you got a free patch on Kagura games website to restore the H content of the game.
And yes, the unoficial patch was linked on the steam discusion.
As for the Klaus quest, no it's not required for the side quest - it "was" required to unlock the extra dungeon at the end of the ruin for more hidden content & ending, but the dev never finished the dungeon so remove a switch (item needed) so you can't get in. The patch shared in the steam discussion restore that switch, but since the extra dungeon is unfinished, it play hell with all the game ending switch....

And no, there is no downside to running away from battle... except that if you avoid every fight, you won't earn stats & skill from battle, so you'll be slaugthered by the first boss you encounter...

WedaSan

Reputation score
I run away only when I need to find my way. Mostly not when grinding.

In guide said there's also accessory that doubles gold drop in Devil Ruins. Where is it? I got the double loot only (Hawk Eye).

Seems like everyone but Scroundel appears in the ending. Do they still appear if I didn't recruit them earlier? Haven't tried if I sold them cuz that would result 2 of my members abandon the team even if I sold only one person and I can't beat the final boss with solo Eris.

Whew...it almost scary me when the guide said I need below 100 encounters to even get normal ending. Seems like this "encounter" doesn't mean number of battles I fought so far. I believe I have over 200-300 battles when preparing myself for optional boss fight when rescuing blonde maiden (both for money to buy holy spells & rings and 500+HP for everyone).

Bryanis

Reputation score
From memory, the encounter number is more the evil rating or H level.

All character avaiable in town will appear in the ending if you didn't sell them (hence the multiple run to recruit all the character).
And yes, the scroundel IS an exception. He's the only character you can recruit without doing a quest and / or a time limite. But he's basically an early bloom (he will help a lot when starting and low on side character, but he'll quickly get outpowered by the other characters).

As for the bonus item, I don't remember. But some of the best item are usually quest reward OR hidden item (look for secret passage behind miror, wardrobe....).

As for the last boss, you can solo it with Eris if you got learned & equipped the counter skill to his party killing attack skill. But good luck learning that skill with Eris before the fight.

WedaSan

Reputation score
From memory, the encounter number is more the evil rating or H level.

All character avaiable in town will appear in the ending if you didn't sell them (hence the multiple run to recruit all the character).
And yes, the scroundel IS an exception. He's the only character you can recruit without doing a quest and / or a time limite. But he's basically an early bloom (he will help a lot when starting and low on side character, but he'll quickly get outpowered by the other characters).

As for the bonus item, I don't remember. But some of the best item are usually quest reward OR hidden item (look for secret passage behind miror, wardrobe....).

As for the last boss, you can solo it with Eris if you got learned & equipped the counter skill to his party killing attack skill. But good luck learning that skill with Eris before the fight.
That skill you mentioned are learned from which weapon? Any?

I mean if I didn't recruit her, then she still still appear in the ending? For example I didn't rescue Noble Girl or killed the female generals.

I also heard some thing unlocked only if I didn't recruit Village Girl. You mean choose the third option when you first met her or just skip Bandit 1 quest?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Check the walkthrough for full details, thing are really well explained there.
As for the skill, the offensive one are weapon (or magic) related. You learn them by fighting using that weapon / magic.
For the counter skill, I think you need to have it used against you in battle, so you need to seek monster / boss with the same skill and grind to learn the skill.

For the ending, I think it's all the girls you recruit in all your differents playthrough. Although for Rifina thing will change depending if you save her or not during your current playthrough.
It the girl related quest that are restricted to the one you recruit in your current playthrough.

Oblit

Reputation score
Somebody can inform me if there is really cut content in the steam version
I'm already with the patch I just fought the fake priest and lost, and I fell there should be a scene there