What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
maybe give a bit more details?
Ah yes As I was saying I downloaded the data files for version 18 on acerola site this one
Because some People updated their game to version 0.5 or something so yeah i downloaded that version 18 data and copied and replaced it on the main folder of the game when I started it It shows that picture any idea how to solve this? Or Maybe to find an Update on the game?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Shiryuu612 Wait, you got the Steam release, right? Cause you gotta download the 18+ patch from Kagura Games. Does the japanese version even have a censored release?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Don't mess up Acerola patches and Kaguras Patches.

Acerola only release patch for the Japanese version.

If you got the Westerner version (however you got it, whichever version), it's Kagura that's patching the game.
If you got the steam version, you need the patch to bring back the adult content.
Else, it's bug patching. And while elsewhere than Steam you got the full adult content so you need to redownload the patched version from the seller you bought it, if the game is a rpg maker of wolf rpg, it's easy to grab the patch from Kagura and apply it yourself.

However, using an Acerola japanese version patch on a Kagura version of the game (or the opposite) will only mess up your game.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you got the Westerner version (however you got it, whichever version), it's Kagura that's patching the game.
If you got the steam version, you need the patch to bring back the adult content.
Else, it's bug patching. And while elsewhere than Steam you got the full adult content so you need to redownload the patched version from the seller you bought it, if the game is a rpg maker of wolf rpg, it's easy to grab the patch from Kagura and apply it yourself.

However, using an Acerola japanese version patch on a Kagura version of the game (or the opposite) will only mess up your game.
So That's why it got me an error? Wait So What's the latest version of this? Last time It was 1.03? So just to be sure Who's the one most updated when it comes to the games and patch Acerola or Kagura?
And This was the one i read on the F95 forum
"Originally started with the one on the forum v1.03, later got the v4 patch and patched the game to v1.05. Like I wrote before, I have a feeling that I had the BJ skill before patching already, but I'm not sure. Which is why I suggested patching the game."

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Shiryuu612 If you have an actual english game (one that doesn't seem broken english, like a machine translation), you'll need to download the 18+ patch from Kagura, as they're the ones maintaining the english release.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
You mean they're the most updated over Acerola?
Nope, he meant: