What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On a happier note Acerola's next game is scheduled for March 2020.

Here's their latest blog post.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On a happier note Acerola's next game is scheduled for March 2020.

Here's their latest blog post.
Oh sweet. A twintail MC. Can't wait for that.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there actually any romance or love in Acerola's games?
This image made me interested, https://ulmf.org/threads/aserora-ac...-meru-rj249908.13068/#lg=post-1046539&slide=0
But the dlsite page kind of makes me second guess.
Sort of. There are romance events if you advance your relationship status with some of the characters. However, most Acerola games are set in extremely sex friendly world, and getting spit-roasted is acceptable as an alternative to shaking hands, so every relationship is an open relationship...

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Sort of. There are romance events if you advance your relationship status with some of the characters. However, most Acerola games are set in extremely sex friendly world, and getting spit-roasted is acceptable as an alternative to shaking hands, so every relationship is an open relationship...
I appreciate the candor. Thanks for the heads up. Guess these games are not for me then :)

easy85

Reputation score
But that doesn't mean you can't have vanilla romance with a male character (there usually is one "love interest" in each game). No-sex playthroughs (you keep virginity only in some of their games) are possible so why not pure romance? It's not going to be easy and you'll probably have to play it as regular RPG (lol) but it's definitely possible.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
It's not going to be easy and you'll probably have to play it as regular RPG (lol)
Yeah (lol) is right. That really doesn't sound fun.
If the game is predicated on the characters being super sluts in order for you to get sexual enjoyment out of the game, I have no interest.

I was just confused by the screenshot that I linked to earlier. Tons of girls that look pretty happy and a good mix of sexual content in the background. Since I'm making my own RPG I thought I'd learn from a more experienced dev, but I'm not really willing to try and learn from games I wouldn't even enjoy.

easy85

Reputation score
Yeah (lol) is right. That really doesn't sound fun.
If the game is predicated on the characters being super sluts in order for you to get sexual enjoyment out of the game, I have no interest.

I was just confused by the screenshot that I linked to earlier. Tons of girls that look pretty happy and a good mix of sexual content in the background. Since I'm making my own RPG I thought I'd learn from a more experienced dev, but I'm not really willing to try and learn from games I wouldn't even enjoy.
Technically, they are not sluts until you corrupt them.
It's a world with very different morals - they will complain when they are "raped" by monsters but they will feel good and they will express that. It goes fast from "oh no, what are you doing to me?!" to "oh gosh, whatever, this actually feels good".
Also, MC kinda has to collect semen for alchemy so one way or another you'll be "servicing" some men.

But yeah, if you are looking for vanilla romance - this is not a good choice.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there actually any romance or love in Acerola's games?
This image made me interested, https://ulmf.org/threads/aserora-ac...-meru-rj249908.13068/#lg=post-1046539&slide=0
But the dlsite page kind of makes me second guess.
Yes there is, in their NTR games, just don't take the NTR routes. Sure, she'll spread her legs for any guy within 10 feet but it's actually not that hard to get the vanilla ending. There's even vanilla sex scenes if you wanna fap to that. In their non-NTR games? No. NTR requires a romantic relationship for the NTR to work but this is not required in the other games.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yes there is, in their NTR games, just don't take the NTR routes. Sure, she'll spread her legs for any guy within 10 feet but it's actually not that hard to get the vanilla ending. There's even vanilla sex scenes if you wanna fap to that. In their non-NTR games? No. NTR requires a romantic relationship for the NTR to work but this is not required in the other games.
Thanks for answering seriously. Hard pass on NTR though. Feels like they're just throwing me a bone for the content I want in an otherwise large game. Can't play a game where 99% of the content not only doesn't appeal but directly unappeals.
Also great to know the main fetish is just sluts.

The art does look good, and I can totally see why these guys are popular with their regular releases and relatively high production values :)

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
If you bypass the NTR scenes you are missing 90% of the content. There are more suitable games to spend on your money on if you just want vanilla.

easy85

Reputation score
After months of teasing with tweets and banners, Kagura Games will release english version on April 28!
Unusual release since it's not on friday and there is no 2 week waiting period. I guess they meant to release it earlier (since they were teasing it since December....) but it got delayed several times so they want to push it out asap. Maybe they were obliged to release it by the end of April? Well, it doesn't matter. I'm happy I'll finally get to play it in english (since it was a bitch to play with textractor) and uncensored.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After months of teasing with tweets and banners, Kagura Games will release english version on April 28!
Unusual release since it's not on friday and there is no 2 week waiting period. I guess they meant to release it earlier (since they were teasing it since December....) but it got delayed several times so they want to push it out asap. Maybe they were obliged to release it by the end of April? Well, it doesn't matter. I'm happy I'll finally get to play it in english (since it was a bitch to play with textractor) and uncensored.
Oooh, nice! Hopefully they didn't rush anything, though. Delays are a bitch, but so are bugs and mistranslations.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Keep in mind that while they announced the 28th for release, so far, all of Kagura's release have been made a friday (so May 1st). So don't be angry if they push it back a few day to the friday ^^

Well, acording to the Discord CM, they release it on the 28th because they "wanted to release the game the earlier they were able to"...

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Maybe they want to avoid some rush, and/or they have less reasons to wait for Friday right now.

easy85

Reputation score
Keep in mind that while they announced the 28th for release, so far, all of Kagura's release have been made a friday (so May 1st). So don't be angry if they push it back a few day to the friday ^^

Well, acording to the Discord CM, they release it on the 28th because they "wanted to release the game the earlier they were able to"...
Maybe they want to avoid some rush, and/or they have less reasons to wait for Friday right now.
It's simple: Golden Week starts on 29th and we have International Worker's Day on May 1st. So it's a work-free "long weekend", at least in many countries. If they'll release it on 1st and the game is bugged, they'll be screwed so they want to release it earlier to be safe (it's also better for sales...). If something goes wrong, they have 1/2 days to fix it.