What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
"Tear the Mage and the Mysterious Grand Library: The Nymphomaniac Magician Who Saves the World Through Lewd Appraisal and Therapey." It's another cosplay RPG title. (Odd, usually it would be another NTR one, but eh, not complaining.)

(There's a pun in the title there but I'm too lazy to come up with an equivalent.)

Edit: Oh, wait, found a cringey one. Not as good as "Alcumist", but it will have to suffice.

(The original puns 「恥療」with 「治療」, both pronounced "chiryou" [t͡ɕi.ɾʲoː]. The former is a made-up nonce word roughly meaning "shame treatment" [as in "treatment by exposing to shame"], while the latter just means "medical treatment" or "cure" in the generic sense.)
What cosplay? Seems like it's set in a fantasy world, so it's normal clothings for the characters.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What cosplay? Seems like it's set in a fantasy world, so it's normal clothings for the characters.
The usual 'old-school' bog-standard cosplay fetish stuff like school uniforms, PE uniforms, uniform swimsuits, miko outfits, maid uniforms, OL uniforms, etc. (basically, most are things people wear in real-life when fulfilling certain jobs or roles). Even Acerola calls it "another cosplay RPG" (またコスプレRPG).

Bryanis

Reputation score
Errr, if this is the start of a discussion about Acerola next game, shouldn't it be better to make a new thread and talk there ?

skullthunder

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to have the characters dress in their underwears or be nude since I tried increasing the masochist stats to complete for Colette but nothing happened also I'm at the start of the game.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to have the characters dress in their underwears or be nude since I tried increasing the masochist stats to complete for Colette but nothing happened also I'm at the start of the game.
For Colette you need to raise her corruption stat, there should be a shadow with sharp red eyes next to it. For party members you need to raise their affection/heart level by doing their quest.

nnescio

Reputation score
For Colette you need to raise her corruption stat, there should be a shadow with sharp red eyes next to it. For party members you need to raise their affection/heart level by doing their quest.
What, no.

To go skivvies or commando for Colette you need to lower her Shame stat (which starts at 100). Most lewd actions including some combat skills will lower Shame.

(Negative) Karma* is for branching into the Bad End route.

(* The stat associated with the green leering face. There are no red eyes.)

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Good news everyone! In celebration of their 5th anniversary Acerola is giving away Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa for free on the Japanese Dlsite!

Edit: This events lasts through the 18th of November.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can somebody resend the download link to the game?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
and whats L stands for?
There are plenty of acronyms that do have one word represented by two letters. That said, if its not Machine Translation, what the hell did he mean? MEGA? That's a very hard typo to make.