What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Release Date: Scheduled for Early July

Gameplay:
We play as Collette this time around. Standard RPG battles return just like in Treasure Hunter Claire. Enemies retain their mid combat H attacks and grapples. You can also send out your own H attacks mid combat to drain enemy MP and keep them from attacking. At the start of the game you can choose from two different bust sizes for the main character. Clothing damage is back as well, tied to your characters hp.

Controls:
Arrow Keys; Movement
Shift: Skip Text/Run
A: Open/Close Text Log
Z: Confirm
X: Menu/Cancel

Description of story: Collette is learning the intricacies of alchemy from Priscilla at his home deep in the mountains. Alchemy involves materials and semen and can be used to make many things. Collette isn't too comfortable gathering semen for experiements but still wants to become a better alchemist. Priscilla sets up Collete with a home/lab/atelier in a capital city and this is her journey to make it for herself. Help the people of the town, fight monsters, brew potions n shit.

Dlsite tags: Tool (toys?) Shame (Corruption?) Gangbang Mixed fucking (Monsters?)

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the Games Under Construction section. PM a moderator if/when the game is completed to move the game back.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Played a bit further into the demo. Alchemy can be used to create consumables, key items, weapons, accessories and even upgrade clothing it seems. Quests revolve around gathering materials and turning in, creating an item and then turning in. Or you have to deliver something to an NPC or talk to an NPC then be warped to whatever the quest wants. There are H related quests marked with a heart on the guild screen. I am not sure if its a limitation in the demo or not but enemies dont seem to H grapple your allies this time around. The different costume system returns as well and some scenes around town require certain costumes to activate. Also added the Ci-en link and tag to the 1st post.

Tenma

Reputation score
It's going to be a bit difficult to manage stats like lewdness or the S&M stats unless you can brew something to lower those. You start off with zero M, by the end of the demo I had acquired 9 out of 100 M just grinding for levels. The combat's not difficult yet enemy h-attacks stack up quickly, I'm not sure if it's level scaling or party scaling but I don't recommend you get your second party member too quickly if it's the ladder. The enemies start appearing in groups of 5 by the time the first quest is finished after you've acquired your third member. Also, there's an option to change the size of the protagonists breast size in the menus after the start.

user171

Reputation score
An update in the blog says the game got delayed till July 5/Early July :(

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anybody tried hooking the demo? I tried with a bunch of methods but was unsuccessful.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
GAME'S OUT!!!
Eng dlsite

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Also Acerola is celebrating it's 5th anniversary with the release of this game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as the game has been completed.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck in the same place I was in the demo, like right after the 3rd girl talks to you in front of the guild place. When you get the dude in your party, after fighting the red goblin.

I did some side quests, crafted a bunch of stuff, but still can't figure out what to do. Any ideas?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Stuck in the same place I was in the demo, like right after the 3rd girl talks to you in front of the guild place. When you get the dude in your party, after fighting the red goblin.

I did some side quests, crafted a bunch of stuff, but still can't figure out what to do. Any ideas?
u must craft 3 super mana potions (looks like ball in powder), crafting quest items is 3 choise, book icon when interacted whit alchemy pot

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Figured it out just after you replied, lol. I can see this game is going to be harder to finish than previous Acerola games. It's the 3rd crafting tab that has the quest items? Hopefully none of the other tabs have quest items...

bepis12

Reputation score
anyone else getting errors with cut-ins during battle and battle rape dialogue