What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

uwithmetho

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to do quest 32? I can't figure out what to do?

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does somebody have a save with the gallery completely unlocked? I completed the game and tried to talk to the teddy bear in your house to unlock everything (like in any other Acerola game). But I only get a green error message.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Does somebody have a save with the gallery completely unlocked? I completed the game and tried to talk to the teddy bear in your house to unlock everything (like in any other Acerola game). But I only get a green error message.
Mind just uploading your save? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You know, there's a good chance this game will be picked up for translation based on the fact that many of Acerola's previous games were. Assuming it does, it might be a good idea to reserve yourself from this H game for awhile.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You know, there's a good chance this game will be picked up for translation based on the fact that many of Acerola's previous games were. Assuming it does, it might be a good idea to reserve yourself from this H game for awhile.
So it is written.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone can tell me what i need to make for mission 9 and 12? Made a long list of all the words and tried to find those items in the crafting, with no luck.

NWM abbout mission 9, don't know what i did, but i finished it.

Last edited:

tfarceniMBackwards

Reputation score
I had the same issue, but it seems they fixed it in this patch.

germanr007

Reputation score
Please can you share your save?

CaptainGman

Reputation score

u must craft 3 super mana potions (looks like ball in powder), crafting quest items is 3 choise, book icon when interacted whit alchemy pot
sorry for ask but can i have a pic of that "super mana potion"??? i dont know where they are and how they are T_T

alukar18

Reputation score
Lol, I love that you can choose her breast size. To many H developers are all about them cow tits, or to quote Milith, Tit Monsters.
you can choose her breast size, hair color, hair style, eyes color

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
sorry for ask but can i have a pic of that "super mana potion"??? i dont know where they are and how they are T_T
you have to go all the way north of the field until a cutscene plays where she sees a field of flowers, then a red ogre and runs away

zakhui

Reputation score
tfw rushed the game and try to unlock all CG and error pops up also not working, my pepe feels bad rn