What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

Does anyone know how to do quest 32? I can't figure out what to do?

Does somebody have a save with the gallery completely unlocked? I completed the game and tried to talk to the teddy bear in your house to unlock everything (like in any other Acerola game). But I only get a green error message.

Does somebody have a save with the gallery completely unlocked? I completed the game and tried to talk to the teddy bear in your house to unlock everything (like in any other Acerola game). But I only get a green error message.
Mind just uploading your save? It'd be greatly appreciated.

You know, there's a good chance this game will be picked up for translation based on the fact that many of Acerola's previous games were. Assuming it does, it might be a good idea to reserve yourself from this H game for awhile.

You know, there's a good chance this game will be picked up for translation based on the fact that many of Acerola's previous games were. Assuming it does, it might be a good idea to reserve yourself from this H game for awhile.

So it is written.

Anyone can tell me what i need to make for mission 9 and 12? Made a long list of all the words and tried to find those items in the crafting, with no luck.

NWM abbout mission 9, don't know what i did, but i finished it.

Last edited:
I had the same issue, but it seems they fixed it in this patch.

Please can you share your save?

u must craft 3 super mana potions (looks like ball in powder), crafting quest items is 3 choise, book icon when interacted whit alchemy pot

sorry for ask but can i have a pic of that "super mana potion"??? i dont know where they are and how they are T_T

Lol, I love that you can choose her breast size. To many H developers are all about them cow tits, or to quote Milith, Tit Monsters.
you can choose her breast size, hair color, hair style, eyes color

sorry for ask but can i have a pic of that "super mana potion"??? i dont know where they are and how they are T_T

you have to go all the way north of the field until a cutscene plays where she sees a field of flowers, then a red ogre and runs away

tfw rushed the game and try to unlock all CG and error pops up also not working, my pepe feels bad rn

Back