What's new

RPG WolfRPG Shota [ あせろら/Acerola]寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~(RJ305687)

LycraPawn

Reputation score
Both. And doing one doesn't lock you out of the other.
Sweat! Also, how much content or CGs does this game have compared to their other titles? Small amounts, average amounts or high amounts?

Considering the official partnership between KG and Acerola, I don't think a new game like this one will be skipped (unless it really do not sell - or maybe hit the same problem that DQM must have encountered). If the partnership was to be stopped, I think there would be an announcement (from KG and / or Acerola). Sadly, as far as we know, KG isn't bound to do all the new release or do them in a set time.
I'll just go with the idea that they just announced to many new project lately (many with short working time due to fan translation existing), and that they decide to avoid making too many new project announcement (there som many peoples openly bashing them on KG discord for the huge number of announced work not yet release year(s) after. Maybe they want to reduce the oil their pour on the fire ?).
While it's great that they've gained access to so many hentai IPs, the amount is staggering when you consider their small staff. They still do a good job from what I've seen, so at least they aren't EA levels of bad. They might be holding off on certain announcements until they're about 80-90% done translating them.

quanbe77

Reputation score
just one question how can I start the hero route and where is his house on the map ?

blerghit

Reputation score
Heros house is north, you start on the route by doing the dungeon quests.

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
just one question how can I start the hero route and where is his house on the map ?
If I remember correctly, you have to get help from guild members (through selling body or buying with money) a couple times while clearing a dungeon quest (doesn't matter difficulty). House is locked until you meet him at the guild, but it is in the north district.

quanbe77

Reputation score
If I remember correctly, you have to get help from guild members (through selling body or buying with money) a couple times while clearing a dungeon quest (doesn't matter difficulty). House is locked until you meet him at the guild, but it is in the north district.
ok thanks

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the scenes with the two companions and the owner of the inn? All I can find are their part-time scenes.

easy85

Reputation score
How do you get the scenes with the two companions and the owner of the inn? All I can find are their part-time scenes.
I think you have to "awaken" MC to NTR which means maxing suspicion. Then you can spy on your wife and your lovers. That's my guess, at least - dunno if you actually have to do that or just progress their lewdness far enough. Those scenes are at the inn, you don't enter any rooms - just click on eyes symbol outside their rooms.

Missmiles

Reputation score
Not exactly asking for a save, but would appreciate it if one was provided.

I don't know how to get the Private Tutor job unlocked. None of the houses I can get into have quest markers, and the one I suspect is for the job is well and truly locked off to me.

I'm like a few days from the end, so if it was like Acerola's other games where jobs unlock after enough days has passed I'm not seeing it.

Heck, I'm pretty sure half the buildings that look useless actually contain jobs, but I don't know how to get them.

If someone has a save with every job available and open (preferably hacked so it's Day 1 for enough time), I would really appreciate it.

blerghit

Reputation score
use the partial translation, check the job requirements. might need a set of clothes or something, been a while so cant rememer.

knoob

Reputation score
Cheat table for the game

CheatMin ValueMax Value
Stamina0100
Desire01000
Guilt0100
Money09999999
Detectability0100
Pregnancy030
Lust01
Virginity01
Pregnant01
Day0?
Dayname06

Attachments

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How have I not heard about this game at all? Had Kagura picked it up for translations? Is there a partial for it? Does it need a partial? Should I make a partial?...
*Edit*
NVM, Looks like Yugi already made a Partial 🥳

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
How have I not heard about this game at all? Had Kagura picked it up for translations? Is there a partial for it? Does it need a partial? Should I make a partial?...
*Edit*
NVM, Looks like Yugi already made a Partial 🥳
On one hand, KG is in a partnership with Acerola and should be translating this game, but there no announcement.
On the other hands, since they announced working on DQM more than 3 years ago, they basically didn't announced any more Acerola project than the one they were working on....

Rrezz

Reputation score
On one hand, KG is in a partnership with Acerola and should be translating this game, but there no announcement.
On the other hands, since they announced working on DQM more than 3 years ago, they basically didn't announced any more Acerola project than the one they were working on....
DQM?
Yeah, could be their partnership ended? Or maybe they only had contract to do a few games... KG does seem to be behind on a few of their translations. I wonder if Pandemic hurt their numbers...

Bryanis

Reputation score
DQM?
Yeah, could be their partnership ended? Or maybe they only had contract to do a few games... KG does seem to be behind on a few of their translations. I wonder if Pandemic hurt their numbers...
DQM => Demon Queen Melissa.

Well, KG had announced a parternship, not just a few translation project and have been on a " 1 newest work and 1 old work" from acerola announced at the same time untill the old work hit beeing DQM. Then they finished the new work released, anounce the newest title work... and since then, no more Acerola work.

Considering they want to release on Steam and DQM is basically a loli roaming the world to fuck dry every male beeing to boost her power through semen absorption to get a revenge... I don't see how they can make that all age for steam (personal impression here).
So yeah, since KG don't communicate much and Acerola haven't commented on the lack of progress / new translated work, everyone is in the adrk right now.

And yeah, when you don't know anything for too long, pesimist tend to set in.....

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
KG has 6 Acerola games already, and I'm kinda guessing they are hesitant to remove the Steam version of DQM (as well as Pregcess/Princess of Zeven) due to how long ago it was promissed.