What's new

RPG WolfRPG Shota [ あせろら/Acerola]寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~(RJ305687)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Now if someone released a partial life would be perfect!!

Speaking of wich, what happened to Yugifan and others? I meant the guys doing partial for games like these, this one has pregnancy so is right up their alley

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Now if someone released a partial life would be perfect!!

Speaking of wich, what happened to Yugifan and others? I meant the guys doing partial for games like these, this one has pregnancy so is right up their alley
Did Yugifan ever do a partial for a Wolf RPG? There are plenty of RPGMaker partials cause they are a hell of alot easier to do.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Did Yugifan ever do a partial for a Wolf RPG? There are plenty of RPGMaker partials cause they are a hell of alot easier to do.
I think he did but not alone, and there were some (even 1 for Acerola) so even if not him there were others, and mostly i ask because i haven't seen a new partial from him in some time so i was wondering if i can hope for one here.

sirhidden

Reputation score
Have the game, Ill upload it if anyone wants it.

Edit: Here it is, uploading should be fine since it doesn't seem to break any rules from the OP. If it does, plz contact me mods and ill remove it.
Good looking out, from one brother to another I'll seed for y'all.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Gonna generalize what each route entails from my own playthrough:
1. Demon King Route: Finish all the quest except the grade A demon king, then lose to him a couple of time.
2. Inn Master Route: After 7 days, you should be able to take requests from him. Finish all his quest and you should be good.
3. Hero Route: Haven't played through it fully yet, but I assume you have to defeat the demon king, then visit the hero's house for stuff
4. Aristocrat Child Route: Not sure yet

Last edited:

zooi

Lurker
Reputation score
so far this is pretty good, as expected. slightly disappointed the subcharacters can't get pregnant but this is minor.

Did you even look?
i assume that for some people, trying to read posts is like trying to read through thick frosted glass unless it's directly addressed to them

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
definitely a game that need a translation one day to fully enjoy the experience,not like some other games where you can play blind because the story sucks and pretty straightforward

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For what i read on the ci-en page this would be the last of the cuckold series. Man that's sad.

popel117

Reputation score
For what i read on the ci-en page this would be the last of the cuckold series. Man that's sad.
I think that's good actually. Those games were becoming REALLY repetitive. Misaki, Kanade, Yukino, Leanna, they all pretty much are the same, except different heroine and there is only so many scenarios you can have a wife cheat on a girl. The modern day ones even all had pretty much the same "progression" where you start at a book store and end with a soapland/brothel.
This game atleast is a tad different with the RPG stuff somewhat mixed into it, albeit it is anything but of big importance and there being even two other girls you can watch at night

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think that's good actually. Those games were becoming REALLY repetitive. Misaki, Kanade, Yukino, Leanna, they all pretty much are the same, except different heroine and there is only so many scenarios you can have a wife cheat on a girl. The modern day ones even all had pretty much the same "progression" where you start at a book store and end with a soapland/brothel.
This game atleast is a tad different with the RPG stuff somewhat mixed into it, albeit it is anything but of big importance and there being even two other girls you can watch at night
Well that's true, in fact all the sub events were really the same, teacher, tutor, florist, baker, waitress etc. The RPG factor in an NTR was quite good, although maybe if they exploited more that combination in a much longer game it would be a lot better, but I suppose it would be somewhat difficult seeing that their games are usually very short. The next game I understand would be another Magical Change Alice, and from then on maybe another one like treasure thieves or RPG only.

zooi

Lurker
Reputation score
let's hope it's the last game where every girl has an "orgasming" voice clip that's suddenly 10 decibels louder than the rest of the voice track

wertsds

Reputation score
Does anybody know how to get passed some locked scenes? After getting to the 4th scene, there is something on the right that doesn't let me progress.

Attachments

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I and Mayak are working on a partial on my Discord.
You live!!! xD

You sure its not mean to be the latest so far? Then again if they try something new for a while is also good, so long as ther eis some ntr in some future games i am happy (ntr but with a diferent type of game i mean)

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You sure its not mean to be the latest so far? Then again if they try something new for a while is also good, so long as ther eis some ntr in some future games i am happy (ntr but with a diferent type of game i mean)
Well, I translated it with google translate but the comments in ci-en imply that it would be the last NTR they would do. I hope they make more NTR games since they have been quite good, although repetitive, for now we will have to wait since it seems they want to make more entertaining RPGs. Maybe in the future and if the fans ask for it a lot, the NTRs will come back in some other format than just raising money for X things.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, I translated it with google translate but the comments in ci-en imply that it would be the last NTR they would do. I hope they make more NTR games since they have been quite good, although repetitive, for now we will have to wait since it seems they want to make more entertaining RPGs. Maybe in the future and if the fans ask for it a lot, the NTRs will come back in some other format than just raising money for X things.
I kind of hope they try more story oriented RPG, with maps and so, maybe still doing jobs/quest for money but wich quest you do matter as much as the money, not sure i am explaining myself well here but i think they could do a story oriented rpg (with ntr too eventually xD)