What's new

RPG WolfRPG Shota [ あせろら/Acerola]寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~(RJ305687)

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I kind of hope they try more story oriented RPG, with maps and so, maybe still doing jobs/quest for money but wich quest you do matter as much as the money, not sure i am explaining myself well here but i think they could do a story oriented rpg (with ntr too eventually xD)
I understand you. Well, the next game will be another RPG, and according to twitter it would be another one made by the same director and artist as Tear's, the one before Monica, it will surely come out by the end of the year or the next.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
So when you are doing a job in town, there are 2-3 sets of bubbles that slowly get filled in as your progress through the scenes (or are supposed to). I can obviously get the bubbles that are the general scenes filled in (which nets me the animation for that job) but I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get the other bubbles to fill?

For example, when working in the magic tool shop (Just below the kids mansion on the west side), I can get to the end of the job line, Boyfriend/Fiancee can go in that shop at night and invite a kid over. But besides that, there are 2 sets of 2 bubbles that remain empty, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fill them in. Anyone got any idea?

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
So when you are doing a job in town, there are 2-3 sets of bubbles that slowly get filled in as your progress through the scenes (or are supposed to). I can obviously get the bubbles that are the general scenes filled in (which nets me the animation for that job) but I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get the other bubbles to fill?

For example, when working in the magic tool shop (Just below the kids mansion on the west side), I can get to the end of the job line, Boyfriend/Fiancee can go in that shop at night and invite a kid over. But besides that, there are 2 sets of 2 bubbles that remain empty, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fill them in. Anyone got any idea?
get pregnant, then go to the same job

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Their NTR games are amazing, although it might be repetitive, it's ALWAYS enjoyable.

The long rpg Story ones always flame out after awhile in the game for me. But I hope if they maybe do not continue the ntr ones hopefully they continue this structure into a different genre/trope.
But I always like their NTR games they are A++ Grade. And a lot of games have tried to copy this style of game and don't do it nearly as good as acerola.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
In the reccolection menu there is a diary (i think) in some scenes name, why is that?

blackoni

Reputation score
Acerola in turning out to be the Ubisoft of hentai games.

They made a couple of games with good systems, and then proceed to ctrl c + ctrl v their system to every following game.

I mean, their games are always great, but a bit more innovation to each other wouldn't be that hard.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
First bug patch freely avaiable on the ci-en (game version up to 1.01)

popel117

Reputation score
Well, I translated it with google translate but the comments in ci-en imply that it would be the last NTR they would do. I hope they make more NTR games since they have been quite good, although repetitive, for now we will have to wait since it seems they want to make more entertaining RPGs. Maybe in the future and if the fans ask for it a lot, the NTRs will come back in some other format than just raising money for X things.
I wouldn't be surprised if what they meant is last in the "NTR series", since their NTR games that follow the same gameplay, are categoried into a "series" on their DLsite with Misaki, Kanade, Yukino, Leanna and now this being part of it.
They could also mean as in actual "no more NTR" since those are ALL selling a lot less than their RPGs, as in roughly 10-20k less copies.
If we take both highest sellers, Alcumist Colette sold 20k more than Leanna and on the lower end Hero Erina (their first game) sold 1k more than Kanade.

I just hope they won't just start to make their RPGs over and over, because they also feel VERY samey

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hey guys ,how to hook up the text?can u please help a fellow player :D

a86076689

Reputation score
[QUOTE =“ fantain388,帖子:1137321,成员:70709”]
保存文件以进行完整画廊解锁。
[/引用]
Ťhanks a lot

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wouldn't be surprised if what they meant is last in the "NTR series", since their NTR games that follow the same gameplay, are categoried into a "series" on their DLsite with Misaki, Kanade, Yukino, Leanna and now this being part of it.
They could also mean as in actual "no more NTR" since those are ALL selling a lot less than their RPGs, as in roughly 10-20k less copies.
If we take both highest sellers, Alcumist Colette sold 20k more than Leanna and on the lower end Hero Erina (their first game) sold 1k more than Kanade.

I just hope they won't just start to make their RPGs over and over, because they also feel VERY samey
Well the NTR games was very good personally speaking. In an old post in ci-en they mentioned that they wanted to make more dynamic games, like Celine's, the game was not bad but in my opinion it was very short and simple, it was not much of my type. Monica's combination of NTR / RPG was very good, I insist if they exploited that idea more in a longer game it would be a very good game. We will have to wait to see what they plan to do from now on. It would be good if they kept the idea of making games of various genres as they did and get some NTR from time to time, although if they do, I suppose it would not be the same theme of making money in a month or two.

Mr Stabby

Reputation score
Would appreciate it if someone could provide a guide for the "pure route" if that even exist. Do I need to lower guilt and awareness via consumables to progress the night scenes?

Before anyone asks, yes I know there's a full save provided on page 2, but don't feel like using it.

EmuWarVeteran

Reputation score
On the north map, there's a house to the west that's always closed. Not the one with the rabbit girl in it, but the one right next to it. Looking through the gallery from the full save, it seem to be some sort of shota event but I have no clue what triggers it to start? Is there a prerequisite or am I just missing something?

Reputation score
If it's the one I think you might be missing, you need to have your character sexually frustrated first (the heart eyes). And to anime fan, there is a translation tool called MTool in the translation thread of these boards. That file can be opened in that program while the game is running to apply a machine translation to the game. It will vary in effectiveness sometimes. There might be YouTube videos of how to use it floating around the internet.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Just got a report that there's shota in this game, can anyone confirm explicit underage content?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If it's the one I think you might be missing, you need to have your character sexually frustrated first (the heart eyes). And to anime fan, there is a translation tool called MTool in the translation thread of these boards. That file can be opened in that program while the game is running to apply a machine translation to the game. It will vary in effectiveness sometimes. There might be YouTube videos of how to use it floating around the internet.
Mmm i see, do you know if its google or DeepL translation? and if onc eused i need internet for it? i still use TA with Atlas because my internet sucks =S

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Just got a report that there's shota in this game, can anyone confirm explicit underage content?
There is a cluster of scenes where the Heroine is a teacher and her students are a group of boys. Actual ages unconfirmed, however to play it safe Id say its shota.