What's new

RPG WolfRPG Shota [ あせろら/Acerola]寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~(RJ305687)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright, prefix added to thread and links to downloads removed. No warnings issued due to circumstance.

Reputation score
Mmm i see, do you know if its google or DeepL translation? and if onc eused i need internet for it? i still use TA with Atlas because my internet sucks =S
The program itself can use a couple different sources, most often it's just google. That file that was shared though, is whichever way they translated it and put into a text. Once the program has done the translation, you shouldn't need the internet for it again. It saves over all the text at once for the most part and loads it over the original text with no delay, some may have chunks untranslated just depends on the game and engine it uses. And it's an all in one package, no other translators required. This particular game I've found has quite a bit of text untranslated using the tool, but can be better than nothing. This game is in wolf, which this program can struggle with. Link to the thread where you can find the tool as well as what it's about https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/

Reputation score
If it's the one I think you might be missing, you need to have your character sexually frustrated first (the heart eyes). And to anime fan, there is a translation tool called MTool in the translation thread of these boards. That file can be opened in that program while the game is running to apply a machine translation to the game. It will vary in effectiveness sometimes. There might be YouTube videos of how to use it floating around the internet.
But unfortunately I can't use this because just installing the tool hangs the game on startup, setting it to an english path didn't work too.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, since i got a couple of people asking on my Discord about Partial i can give a quick update.
Weapons, items (tools), armor, and clothes. are done.
All images (and there was a lot of em) been translated.
Right now im working on ingame text that was not covered by the images. I estimate it will be done ...sunday at earliest.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So, since i got a couple of people asking on my Discord about Partial i can give a quick update.
Weapons, items (tools), armor, and clothes. are done.
All images (and there was a lot of em) been translated.
Right now im working on ingame text that was not covered by the images. I estimate it will be done ...sunday at earliest.
And here i was actually holding back myself from pestering you on discord =S

Oh well apart from the images the items are a great help since i am not sure the text from those is hooked, and every time an option comes up (or dialogue in scenes) i need to change hook for some reason, that is kind of anoying.

Will cross my fingers and do a weird magic dance so you have a super productive saturday lol, maybe it will be done even faster!! xD

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And here i was actually holding back myself from pestering you on discord =S

Oh well apart from the images the items are a great help since i am not sure the text from those is hooked, and every time an option comes up (or dialogue in scenes) i need to change hook for some reason, that is kind of anoying.

Will cross my fingers and do a weird magic dance so you have a super productive saturday lol, maybe it will be done even faster!! xD
Oh I don't mind it. Pester me all you want xD Quite used to people DM me daily for help.

easy85

Reputation score
Acerola in turning out to be the Ubisoft of hentai games.

They made a couple of games with good systems, and then proceed to ctrl c + ctrl v their system to every following game.

I mean, their games are always great, but a bit more innovation to each other wouldn't be that hard.
Well, they are doing something different each time. This time you get some pseudo-rpg dungeons, some animated scenes in "action" dungeon, QTE combat events (not a fan of those, preferred random grabs) and two side heroines so MC can be NTR'd not only by his wife, but also by his lovers :D And many quality of life changes.
They tried something different with Phantom Thief and afaik people didn't like it very much.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, they are doing something different each time. This time you get some pseudo-rpg dungeons, some animated scenes in "action" dungeon, QTE combat events (not a fan of those, preferred random grabs) and two side heroines so MC can be NTR'd not only by his wife, but also by his lovers :D And many quality of life changes.
They tried something different with Phantom Thief and afaik people didn't like it very much.
Yeah, this is why i always try to buy games from them as soon as i can (admitedly is always when they are on discount and english xD) they always try to try diferent little things and their game shave quality, my only wish is that the ntr or even story in general were a little more hardcore in some games. Think kind of like Shadowcore or even Curse of Kubel.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
does anyone know how to get the cat girl and pink hair girls spy scenes?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does anyone know how to get the cat girl and pink hair girls spy scenes?
You need to talk to them at night, after you fill the hearts (when controling the guy it appears in the menu) then you can find them by roaming the city, you also see them during the day as the girl and that tells you where to find them.

Now my own 2 questions: how do i get the hero and the demon lord routes? I have no idea =S

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
is the torrent the limited version ?
What is this from?
I can't even find the starting point for hero or demon lord =S
You start the tall hero guy by talking to him. His house is in the top area and the middle house. You can request to hire him but if you are poor you can prostitute yourself to him. The demon lord afaik, you lose to him instead of killing him. That is why he is the only target that is crossed out if you kill him.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Quick question but wich is the best paying job? I want to be sure i can get the ending for the innkeeper on the first try xD

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you went on my server and grabbed partia, be sure to re-download it. Found a bug that crashed the game. Fixed it and translated few more things.
I will most likely do another update, but just write in #news that i did. Happens sometimes.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Quick question but what is the practical effect of the 3 on/off switches? In the equitment menu