What's new

RPG Ci-En Loli Shota [ASIMOFU]エストラの迷宮 (Labyrinth of Estra???)

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1586841916059.png
Ci-en: (I'll tag it with Loli/Shota tag, they look pretty young, if the image/link is not okay I will remove it)
Dlsite : None as of now (Will update more as more info comes out)
From the maker of back in 2016 comes a new game, focuses on monster girl and reverse rape.
Tags : Reverse Rape / Monster Girl / Shota / Loli
Rough Release Date based on Ci-en : First Version Demo for Ci-en supporter [April 2020] / Full Game [Before 2020 Ends No Clue]

Gameplay
A 3D action game made in unity featuring various types of monster girl trying to rape the protagonist.
Has a struggle system and dungeon crawler-ish gameplay (First demo for Ci-en supporter aimed to be released around April)

H-Stuff
Monster girl and reverse rape with struggle mechanics featured in some high quality 3D animation (You can preview the animation in ci-en), seems to have multi enemies grapple planned based on Ci-en post

Story
A young, intelligent, curious and brave adventurer ventures into a dungeon where no one has been to yet after hearing the rumors about the Labyrinth of Estra. (Rest TBD)

Last edited:

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't wait for the demo. This could be the greatest RR game ever produced

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He is not very intelligent if he goes into Thot Dungeon
I would have gone in too. Though this thread makes me interested in replaying Milia Senki DX more so than playing the new game, lol.

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
Translating some of the latest CI-EN post the developer. They neatly outlined the grapple progress. Undressing (Around 50% HP?) → Foreplay → Ejaculation → Insertion → Sex → Ejaculation (Inside) → Taken by the monster girl (game over/marriage). As the grapple progresses resisting the monster girl becomes increasingly difficult, also you must have reduced HP to be grabbed.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
I look forward to the day where i get to see a succubus instead of a slime girl. don't get me wrong, i have nothing against slime girls.

Just prefer Succubus to do the riding

savedata

Reputation score
Animations and it's progressions looks superb, protagonist is cute too, certainly something to look forward to.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
heavily Looking forward to this. Hope this game does great, because it looks amazing.

Tenma

Reputation score
I hope this does well as a 3DH-game and an actual game instead of a gallery. There's been noticeable drought of such games with good gameplay while 2D games can do well, a truly well executed 3D h-game would be legendary.

Kernog

Reputation score
Wow, the animations look really, really good, and the gameplay itself looks grounded.
We finally reached the point where 3D H-games are polished enough to have complex camera work and pose changes.

I'll definitely keep this game on my radar, and I'll throw a couple months of sub in its way once a demo is out.

I look forward to the day where i get to see a succubus instead of a slime girl. don't get me wrong, i have nothing against slime girls.

Just prefer Succubus to do the riding
There was a catgirl lying on the floor in the most recent video. So I think we'll get succubi and other monsters later down the line, but the developer starts by the slime girl to test the engine and the battle system.
Personally, since I swing both ways, I hope there will be some tentacles thrown into the mix.

Tenma

Reputation score
As mentioned in OP, the demo is supposedly due to come out in the later half of this April. Also, looking at the CI-En page's banner we can guess what we'll find in the full release a harpy/bird girl of some type, elf girl (?), slug or fox girl(?), Plant girl(?), obviously slime girls and perhaps more.

thomasan

Reputation score
nice! I really loved his last game and this one promises even more. I hope the game is already coming along because now I know this is out there I hope I won’t have to wait for to long.

Kernog

Reputation score
Unfortunately, no news from the developer. His tweeter is active, so he is not dead, but no new pictures/videos. Fingers crossed ><

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We have an update, finally! Looks like he's working on the back-end of the game mostly, and has paid content that shows his work on some X-ray shots... no demo yet, but it looks amazing.

Kernog

Reputation score
Awesome. I was beginning to abandon hope by this point. :)
Today is the 31st, so tomorrow I'll slip a bill and see what's cooking.

Mr. Unknowned

Reputation score
He has a trial version on cien now, locked behind a paywall though. Its an early trial, as in not even a game over screen yet, so when you lose you have to close the game entirely. There are 2 enemys with animations though.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Its been a fking long time, And finally! the Demo is out. However its 500 Yen for it.

I am gonna take my chances & wait for hentai-sharing to post it, if it doesn't do that in 3 days, imma buy it myself.