What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Ason] Cage of the Succubi (RJ201762) - Modded

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
And I tried giving you an alternative, replacing a DRM Game.exe with a non-DRM one, usually works well with Ruby based RPG Maker.
That'd definitely resolve the DRM issue, but again, that's not the issue I'm having. I also refuse to buy the game another time XD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That'd definitely resolve the DRM issue, but again, that's not the issue I'm having. I also refuse to buy the game another time XD
I believe soulless is implying that you could pirate it since it doesn't have DRM.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I believe soulless is implying that you could pirate it since it doesn't have DRM.
Even if I did it wouldn't solve my main issue.
I don't care about running a game I've already beaten, just modding it.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
If you already have the Steam version, you can apply the switching Game.exe solution to it, no need for extra pirating, it would allow to launch the game without Steam, could also help modding it afterward.

br1ll14nt3

Reputation score
1685108419370.png
Using the VP-healing consumable, Nutritive Pill, before increasing variable 448 leads to a divide-by-zero crash from line 367 of the Game_Battler* script.
Reproducible steps:
New Game > Skip Prologue > Talk to Kumini the Witch until she gives you a Nutritive Pill > Go into the woods > Take damage > Use a Nutritive Pill > Crash
Workaround: playing through the prologue and viewing the defeat event is sufficient to avoid this crash.

Just picked up the game and your mod; really excited to try it out. I skipped the prologue because I played this game before and bounced off after a few hours due to suddenly going from struggling to nuking enemies and it just didn't feel properly femdom anymore. Looking forward to the fruits of your work! I don't mind the inferior translation base if the feeling of the game itself is improved so much (and I'm sure it will be).

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
View attachment 47728
Using the VP-healing consumable, Nutritive Pill, before increasing variable 448 leads to a divide-by-zero crash from line 367 of the Game_Battler* script.
Reproducible steps:
New Game > Skip Prologue > Talk to Kumini the Witch until she gives you a Nutritive Pill > Go into the woods > Take damage > Use a Nutritive Pill > Crash
Workaround: playing through the prologue and viewing the defeat event is sufficient to avoid this crash.

Just picked up the game and your mod; really excited to try it out. I skipped the prologue because I played this game before and bounced off after a few hours due to suddenly going from struggling to nuking enemies and it just didn't feel properly femdom anymore. Looking forward to the fruits of your work! I don't mind the inferior translation base if the feeling of the game itself is improved so much (and I'm sure it will be).
Give up on Villnammellet?
I notice you didn't say anything about beating it XD

You're right though. That's a dumb glitch. That variable's just a constant that gets set the first time you battle.
I kinda don't wanna fix it though cause I don't wanna remake the xdelta...

br1ll14nt3

Reputation score
Just taking a break :') I'll def see it through to the end someday! Decided to sample your other work in the meantime.

No worries about fixing it, I left the workaround instructions in my post specifically so that other people can get around it without needing you to do anything.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Just taking a break :') I'll def see it through to the end someday! Decided to sample your other work in the meantime.

No worries about fixing it, I left the workaround instructions in my post specifically so that other people can get around it without needing you to do anything.
Elf, Werewolf and the Maid are the three big walls of the mod.
Elf because it takes a bit to get the level 2 variants of your foreplay skills, and... other reasons.
Werewolf because she's the first to be able to go Berserk, meaning you have to start valuing another stat way more.
Maid because she's a bitch. She's just... a bitch.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm sorry if you already answered this but is there no way to maintain the up-to-date version of the Kagura version (1.2) and apply the mod to it? I've decrypted the game file, replaced the files and there are crashes, it also replaces the Kagura translation.

I understand it you don't want to put further work into this but the Kagura version is both the superior translation and the uncensored version of the game. Anyway, thanks for the effort.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I'm sorry if you already answered this but is there no way to maintain the up-to-date version of the Kagura version (1.2) and apply the mod to it? I've decrypted the game file, replaced the files and there are crashes, it also replaces the Kagura translation.

I understand it you don't want to put further work into this but the Kagura version is both the superior translation and the uncensored version of the game. Anyway, thanks for the effort.
Yeah, I'd have to redo all the work I did modding the game.

Surprisingly the hardest part is making the cum stay on the girls after you ejaculate, because that's not extrapolated to an external function but is hardcoded into every Troop as scripts. It's... EXTREMELY tedious.
Took me 2 weeks to do that, not even because it was hard, but because it was boring and time consuming. I... literally don't have the time to do that, and just the thought of doing that again, makes me shake in jitters.

I wish I knew about the Kagura version b4 I modded the game... I didn't know that happened. Was a fan of this game on day 1 and was an early buyer, but couldn't keep up with the updates after the final DLsite update.

So nah... can't do it. Or more like... won't do it. Definitely won't do it.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I'd have to redo all the work I did modding the game.

Surprisingly the hardest part is making the cum stay on the girls after you ejaculate, because that's not extrapolated to an external function but is hardcoded into every Troop as scripts. It's... EXTREMELY tedious.
Took me 2 weeks to do that, not even because it was hard, but because it was boring and time consuming. I... literally don't have the time to do that, and just the thought of doing that again, makes me shake in jitters.

I wish I knew about the Kagura version b4 I modded the game... I didn't know that happened. Was a fan of this game on day 1 and was an early buyer, but couldn't keep up with the updates after the final DLsite update.

So nah... can't do it. Or more like... won't do it. Definitely won't do it.
Understood.

Actually what drew me to this thread was interest in Dreamland, i looked up the Dreamland thread you posted in on F95 and the last thing you posted referenced your interest in translating and modding that game as well, however upon reading this thread i see that you have some irritations regarding that game as well. In any event i am quite interested in anyone's endeavor to make the gameplay of these games even more erotic and so i'll be keeping a keen eye on your efforts going forward where ever they may lead.

Also i see that you are friends with Unsaid, who is someone I've butted heads with numerous time on a wide variety of platforms before regarding creative and philosophical interpretations of the genre, still, a likewise omnipresent superfan regarding all things Femdom.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Understood.

Actually what drew me to this thread was interest in Dreamland, i looked up the Dreamland thread you posted in on F95 and the last thing you posted referenced your interest in translating and modding that game as well, however upon reading this thread i see that you have some irritations regarding that game as well. In any event i am quite interested in anyone's endeavor to make the gameplay of these games even more erotic and so i'll be keeping a keen eye on your efforts going forward where ever they may lead.
I have a really high interest in modding that game.
I have almost no interest in translating that game though...

One action is a fun endeavor where I can do shit with the game and feel changes.
The other is grunt work. Tedious and extremely time consuming.

I also have no idea what I'd do game design wise and Unsaid's not available to consult atm due to life circumstances so I can't bug him atm for game design advice :/
Also i see that you are friends with Unsaid, who is someone I've butted heads with numerous time on a wide variety of platforms before regarding creative and philosophical interpretations of the genre, still, a likewise omnipresent superfan regarding all things Femdom.
Yeah, I'm not as active as he is, but he's an IRL friend.
Hunh... y'all disagree? For real? Now you got me curious. Dude's kinda simple so I find that hard to believe. He isn't into heavy femdom, or NTR and likes romance so I find it hard to believe people'd clash with his interests in that way.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You nailed it. He likes the romance aspect of Monster girl stuff more than the super-assertive reverse rape stuff. You said you don't like Succubus Academia but that game for me is the GOAT. Even games like Monster Girl Quest are too mild for me sometimes because you party with girls and they aren't constantly trying to rape you or coerce you into sex with them.

I really liked the Succubus Rhapsodia party system because you'd occasionally have to 'feed' the succubi in your group otherwise they'd eventually just attack and rape you. The really primal, animalistic, ravenous traits of the creatures resonates with me so if we're talking mythical creatures i like to think of them more as decadent vampires who see humans are little more than cattle to be sacrificed to them for even the most mild of pleasures.

If you remember the first succubus girl in Succubus Academia, she basically cultivates the first hero's love all the way throughout their childhood and beyond until she finally decides to pop him open like a fine, aged wine and drink his soul. This aspect of the genre really appeals to me because it really put the 'Monster' in monster girl. Envisioning all of the wild and crazy ways a monster girl might 'harvest' a man
really makes me excited, its not just about being killed though, being enslaved, milked and infested by a parasitic cum-hungry organism is also quite appealing, i am a fan of tentacle hentai for a similar reason.

Ofcourse the genre is big enough for the both of us, but it is rarely presented both ways in the same work. MGD is far too tame for me, SA and SP are just right.

As i said, we've previously discussed it at length on a number of different platforms. He likes Roses, i like Violets we both like Flowers.