Aesthetic

Reputation score
Cage of the Succubi Modded
1683163477254.png
Links
Dlsite:
Steam:

Story
You play as random mcrandom guy. You're an apothecary's apprentice and you get kidnapped by succubi to be their cumpet.
You can't escape because the only way to escape would be to get a magical collar off of you. The collar saves your life if you're about to die,
so you're free to explore the area you're in and get stronger... but you're still a cumpet. The succubi who kidnapped you and her subordinates
may randomly decide to fuck you, and there be monster girls ready to hop on that dick when you go out exploring.

Gameplay
The gameplay is one-on-one turn-based Battlefuck as well as Ys 1 style bump combat.
The core of the game's mechanics focus on your stats as a player. There is a good amount of non-meta strategy, but you better know how to value your
stats and invest properly because if you don't you're gonna get raped or downed by regular monsters.

Controls
Arrow Keys to move
Z - Select
X - Back
D - Use your weapon's special ability if it has one and is available.

MOD DOWNLOAD
Method 1 Xdelta:
Method 2 Data/Graphics:

=====
Soo... why this game? Why not Dreamland or wtv...

Cause Dreamland's hard as shit to translate. That game is special. I'd need to devote a ton of time to it.
Also Cage of the Succubi is an Ason game. I want to boost this games sales a bit to help out Cursed Blacksmith...
and...
well...

I was curious ok. Like... my last mod was Villnammellet right? That's a hardcore maledom rape game.
After discussing with my friend, he designed a system that while respecting the original feel of the game added more femdom to it.

But Succubus Cage is a femdom game. All the girls are assertive in this game.
It didn't feel that way to me though. Once the MC in the original game got even slightly decent stats, he would ROLL over enemies. And I mean ROLL over them.
In the base game you could defeat Elf in 2 turns.

In fact, in the base game, you could dom the enemies so hard, you wouldn't even see the sex stance most of the time you fight enemies and stick to the foreplay section of battle!

This is honestly a common issue with BF to me. Battlefuck is pretty switch most of the time, by pure design. If your MC is gonna be battlefucking a bunch of enemies and defeating them left and right, BF even leans maledom in those instances. So like... I generally don't like the sexual content of "the battles directly" in battlefuck games but the other ways you have sex. In Circle Teckua games for instance, I jive more with the level drain before you sleep at night stuff then the dungeon diving and fucking every girl into a quivering mess on the floor. Don't even get me started on 62studios games.

Sex Machine was the first game that changed that, and I seriously can't find another game that had the same feeling... you know.. battlefuck but the battles feel female assertive even when you're winning.
Well.. I guess outside of Succubus Academia but I hate that game :D .

So... I asked. Yo bro, can you make Succubus Cage actually feel female assertive in game design?

And well he sent me a 2 page long design doc... (shorter than villnammellet) of the changes he'd make to get that.
I did it.
And bro... lemme tell you something. The game changed a lot.

So... what are the changes?
1. Well... uhhh... TP is not really TP anymore?

It's Ecstasy now. When it reaches 100, your guy's gonna splooge.
It used to be that you only came when your life reached 0 and you splooged when you lost. Not anymore.

Cumming has a bunch of negative effects, but you can cum multiple times and still win if you know what you're doing.

2. You can now heal VP and EP during battles to also reduce your Ecstasy.
With some number balancing it means there'll be more turns where you focus on healing and stuff meaning the girls feel more aggressive.

3. Damage to dressed enemies is significantly reduced.
Damage outside of intercourse is significantly reduced.
Enemy cowgirl riding does recoil damage..
The Fuck action does a good amount of damage.
There's a new "Match Rhythm" skill that increases recoil damage.

4, Repeatedly defeating monster girls makes it so rare encounters with them can happen where they are very aggressive from the get go.

What didn't I change but just changed the balance of?
Chain Actions and Bonus Turns. These were ALWAYS IN THE GAME! I just added tutorials for them!
Also added a tutorial for the Blitz arrow system.

=====

The game's like... pretty hard.
Base game filtered babies already but it's way harder now. I'm just gonna spoiler some strategies to help people... Don't look if you have even a basic amount of self respect. Look if you're a little bitch and can't figure shit out for yourself.

Early game, the thing you want to focus on is survivability against the monsters. They'll fuck you up, and if you can't dive and get stats, there's no way you'll defeat the Elf.
So what you gotta do is to remember to pick up the bread and all the resources you can from homebase. Drink from the teapot for free stats daily. Get that bread!
RUN FROM ELF. You cannot win w/o enough stats. She will rape you!

You can't run forever though. You can't pass the 5th floor of the forest w/o defeating her, so go fight her then. It doesn't matter if she beats you. You'll get a very valuable stat, "Resistance" because this is one of the only ways to gain resistance, and you'll also gain skill in your foreplay abilities. You probably won't be able to beat her until you get the second combo of all your basic abilities.

Sell monster materials to the cat, and buy Nutritive Pills. They'll keep your VP up as you explore the forest for plants. Make potions and get them stats up.

Certain Stats are more valuable than others:
EP and VP are always good stats to invest in. Very high return. Ep has less of a return mid game, but returns to being very important late game.
VP is always a valuable stat.
Energy is not too valuable. Because of the blitz combo system, you'll be doing damage w/o it. In the base game you can defeat the final boss with 1 Energy. No joke.
Resistance is pretty valuable. The more damage they do, the quicker you cum so... yeah.
Spirit is EXTREMELY valuable. Like holy shit. In the base game as well, it affects your HEALING! It also lowers damage like Resistance! Invest in this fucking stat.
Agility is very valuable. It lowers enemy Combos and makes it so you attack first.

Last edited:

badluck

Reputation score
Thank you <3 I will try it,
This game was one of my favorite H-game. Thanks

One thing, how to mod a game ? ^^

Last edited:
Reputation score
I played this game a while ago and quite liked it. I might give this mod a go.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
does this work with both the Japanese and English version or just one?

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Thank you <3 I will try it,
This game was one of my favorite H-game. Thanks

One thing, how to mod a game ? ^^
Xdelta comes with instructions, but it only works on the english 1.1 version of the game.
Just select the rgssa file, then the xdelta, and it'll transform the rgssa file into the modded version of the game.

Graphics&Data folder is a replacer where you have to decrypt the rgssa file first, then delete it, then replace the newly formed Graphics&Data with the one you downloaded.
I played this game a while ago and quite liked it. I might give this mod a go.
It's not easy... Just be prepared for that. I did the number balancing myself.
does this work with both the Japanese and English version or just one?
I modded on top of the english version so the Xdelta specifically only works on the english version.
I think replacing the graphics&Data folders of the Japanese version might tranform the game into the english version though.

Last edited:

badluck

Reputation score
Xdelta comes with instructions, but it only works on the english 1.1 version of the game.
Just select the rgssa file, then the xdelta, and it'll transform the rgssa file into the modded version of the game.

Graphics&Data folder is a replacer where you have to decrypt the rgssa file first, then delete it, then replace the newly formed Graphics&Data with the one you downloaded.

It's not easy... Just be prepared for that. I did the number balancing myself.

I modded on top of the english version so the Xdelta specifically only works on the english version.
I think replacing the graphics&Data folders of the Japanese version might tranform the game into the english version though.
Thank you for your answer, but I don't really understand how to use it.
I just DL the game from DLsite, in english. Then extract it with winrar and now I have this : 1683249938642.png

But i don't understand how to use xdelta. What is the source file and what is the output file ? The patch is the .xdelta I think.

Then, how to unpack the game ? I try using Enigma but it don't want to work.

Thank you again for your work, and i am sorry for asking stupid question ^^

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Thank you for your answer, but I don't really understand how to use it.
I just DL the game from DLsite, in english. Then extract it with winrar and now I have this : View attachment 47611

But i don't understand how to use xdelta. What is the source file and what is the output file ? The patch is the .xdelta I think.

Then, how to unpack the game ? I try using Enigma but it don't want to work.

Thank you again for your work, and i am sorry for asking stupid question ^^
OK so get the xdelta file and copy it over.

Then open up xdeltaUI and select the xdelta file as your patch.
Select the Game.rgss3a as the source.
And the destination should be the same as the source since it replaces it.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Kinda asking since the DLSite link you gave is the Japanese version.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Kinda asking since the DLSite link you gave is the Japanese version.
Oh. Well if you use the graphics/data version of the mod, and decrypt the jap version, it should transform the game into the english version and apply the changes.
EDIT: Should I have linked the steam version first then?

badluck

Reputation score
Thank you xdelta worked.
One step over ! :D
What should I do now with the Data and Graphic folder ? just Copy paste ?
I didn't unpacked the game because he don't want to be unpacked by enigma ^^

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Oh. Well if you use the graphics/data version of the mod, and decrypt the jap version, it should transform the game into the english version and apply the changes.
EDIT: Should I have linked the steam version first then?
Japanese and English versions have different pages, and with that, different RJ numbers... The RJ number and link you gave are for the Japanese (RJ201762) instead of English ( ) version. changing UI language doesn't change the version you get...an easy to make mistake if one use a lot of sites and clients with that feature.
Edit: or maybe you are mixing DLsite still working like when the English and Japanese ones were split sites, and RE201762 might have been an English version?

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Thank you xdelta worked.
You're done. That's it.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Thank you xdelta worked.
Don't worry about it. The Xdelta was 1 method. Data/Graphics was another method to do the same thing.
So you don't have to worry about it.
Japanese and English versions have different pages, and with that, different RJ numbers... The RJ number and link you gave are for the Japanese (RJ201762) instead of English ( ) version. changing UI language doesn't change the version you get...an easy to make mistake if one use a lot of sites and clients with that feature.
Edit: or maybe you are mixing DLsite still working like when the English and Japanese ones were split sites, and RE201762 might have been an English version?
OH SHIT!
You're right! I'll make the change immediately.

james the mighty

Reputation score
OK so get the xdelta file and copy it over.

Then open up xdeltaUI and select the xdelta file as your patch.
Select the Game.rgss3a as the source.
And the destination should be the same as the source since it replaces it.
well this is concerning, I'm following all the instructions you're laying out about using the xdelta files, but i'm getting an error message, genuinely don't know what's going wrong

Attachments

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
well this is concerning, I'm following all the instructions you're laying out about using the xdelta files, but i'm getting an error message, genuinely don't know what's going wrong
It means the original version you have of the game is incorrect.
It's not the 1.1 EN version. Do you have an official english copy of the game?

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I got it on steam, and that doesn't seem to have worked
Fuck... well.. you're gonna have to use the RPG Maker decrypter

Decrypt the RGSSa file with this to make the Data/Graphics content, and put it in the base game's directory, then replace the Data/Graphics content with mine and DELETE the original RGSaa3 (or rename the extension to something else).
I'm gonna go buy thee steam one and make an xdelta of it later today.

Last edited:

james the mighty

Reputation score
I'm pretty sure you *need* the japanese version for the data/graphics method, every time i tried to start a battle or see a scene I got a crash due to a missing file that's a japanese character

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I'm pretty sure you *need* the japanese version for the data/graphics method, every time i tried to start a battle or see a scene I got a crash due to a missing file that's a japanese character
Yeah. OK the steam version needs an xdelta. I'm sorry bro. I'll get to it right now.