What's new

RPG Mod Loli [Kichurea]Villnammellet (Modded)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Villnammellet (Modded)
1679527178234.png
Links:
Dlsite:

Story
You play as the protagonist. Shujinko in Japanese means protagonist btw.
You're a rapist asshole that grows strong by raping girls.
Rape every girl you see. Get stronger, so you can adventure to more places and rape more girls.
If you lose... well...

Gameplay
The gameplay is a traditional turn-based RPG.
Your MC will automatically rape defeated enemies.
Lose and you'll be reverse raped, but like... very few enemies have reverse rape scenes. It's not too common, so most of the time you'll just get a text-crawl and then go back to the main content.

You can summon monster girls if you have enough summoning points. Summon stronger and stronger girls.

When an allied girl's mood and level are high enough, you can "seed" them. Seeding lowers their level to 1, but permanently increases all their stats slightly.
If you seed and manage to impregnate them their base stats increase by a lot more.

Controls
Arrow Keys to move
Z - Select
X - Back

Slightly Edited MTL + Mod

What is happening and why?
So... this is normally not the kind of game I'd post or talk about!!!
But when I played it... I noticed something. There was actually a lot of female assertive sexual content in this game.

Still... it didn't "feel" like that playing it. Honestly, the game felt very maledom even though art-wise there was a good portion of femdom in it.
I talked to my IRL buddy @TheUnsaid about it and he like... convinced me about how it was the game's design... Saying he could make it feel female assertive by making some changes and not fucking with the original feel of the game (which I'm not even a fan of XD)
But that mofo's got no time to do that kind of shit, and I wanted to practice with RPG Maker anyway.

So yeah... I decided. Might as well make my Translator++ subscription useful to get a basic translation of the game out and do some modding to practice coding and game design and shit.

.... OK... I didn't really do any game design... just coding. I honestly just took all of Unsaid's ideas and implemented them...

So.. uhh... what'd I do.
First lets talk enemies.
Enemies can now reverse rape the protagonist mid-battle. Unsaid's justification was that, normally, you rape the girls as you win, but they can't do anything to you as you play so the imbalance is felt there.
So I added a skill that let enemies jump on MC's dick if they have a cowgirl picture. If they don't, they obviously can't do shit. When reverse raped, MC's turn is taken, and the girl raping him will have increased MaxHP and HP regen.

... and that's it.

He gave me ideas like kidnapping an shit, but I couldn't do it. Too hard. Not a coder.

Now let's talk allies
I had a lot of fun implementing this.
We talked about agency and shit, and the thing we decided on was that girls feel assertive when they do shit to you of their own accord.

So the game has sex passives.

The first time you see an allied girl ride the MC's dick, she'll unlock the skill Cowgirl. This is a basic skill that can be activated on its own through the menu. It regens mana, if the MC has enough sperm stored up. Once he runs out tho, using this skill doesn't restore mana. It also gives the rider and MC EXP. You can even level up mid battle! At low levels it's significant. At high levels... not so much.
Each time the allied girl activates cowgirl, a hidden counter goes up in the background where she learns different passives based on the scenes she has available and her personality.

There are a bunch of skills like Cowgirl Fan, Lover, Fiend series... which automatically activate Cowgirl at the end of a turn.
There's Bitch Hips which makes it so girls might not stop riding after 1 creampie.
Sex Fiend, Pack Leader, Cowgirl Mage...and a few others.

Don't wanna spoil everything...

Remember, you can't unlock Cowgirl on full subs. If the girl doesn't have at least one scene where she takes the lead, she won't learn the skill. Also you have to learn the Skill by seeding them and seeing their scenes at least once.

So yeah, you can make your heroines more and more lewd as you play the game naturally.
====
Playing like this is really fun... It's like magic. While the game honestly still feels very maledom it's not overwhelmingly so like the original version.
Well... I had fun anyway.

Fuck man. Game design is literally the only difference and it caused such a huge change in feeling. It's kinda weird.

===============
EDIT: Forgot the biggest changes!
  • Added creampie sound effects.
  • Changed the audio from the annoying cat and dog sounds to regular sounds.
===============
Update Changelog
  • New State - Sensitive. If you fuck too much in a row, the MC's dick will get Sensitive. This means he'll want to rush to end battles so his stats will increase. It forces the "TRY AND STOP THEM" action when Bitch Hips activates though, so when you're sensitive and the girls ride your dick, there's a high chance they'll wind up frustrated.
  • New Skill - Sadistic Glee. Defeating enemies has a chance to increase horniness. Bitch Hips chance increases when protagonist is under the state "Sensitive"
  • New Skill - Jealous Ache. It's bolded cause it's a big fucking deal. This skill was added because of the next skill, because in order to chain girls together so that you can get the most benefit. When you cream a girl, if another girl in your party has the skill Jealous Ache, there's a chance they'll get jealous and interrupt for their own ride. Jealous Ache happens whenever the MC nuts. So you can be out fucking random NPCs and Jealous Ache will activate. You can be out doing defeat rape of enemies, and Jealous Ache can activate.

I had to really tone down Bitch Hips because I swear I got stuck in an infinite loop once tho lol. Unsaid did the math here so that's impossible now though.
  • New Skill - Provoking Hips. Girl rides your dick and shows off to enemies. This is the BP gathering skill. The way it works is that there's a chance BP increases per creampie. You have to use the skill though. The user cannot act! So you reduce your battle power by 1 ally, in order for her to be a cowgirl machine that builds BP in the background. The BP gathering ramps up the longer the Bitch Hips chain and the more victories you get.
  • Some translation fixes.
  • Few bug fixes.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Waste of a title to mod my man.
Shoulda modded like... Shotacon Quest or P-Can's Dreamland. Those games are desperately in need of tuning.
Dreamland especially since it doesn't have an english TL either.

blerghit

Reputation score
Personally, i like the art. Game is grindy as hell but the art is nice.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Personally, i like the art. Game is grindy as hell but the art is nice.
I do think the whole... manga aesthetic is unique and identifiable.
Not sure where I fall on it personally.

Maybe if it was in a game that sexually aligned with me more.

mimic22

Reputation score
Always loved the art personnally, and this circle's game too but i prefere the ones where you play only one heroine. Thank you very much anyways.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
FUCK. I left some debug shit for the mod. I updated it.
Makina's gonna be fucked up if you don't update it. Doesn't need a new save though I'm pretty sure.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not playing with the mod since it failed to launch when i tried it, (probably version mismatch) but I'm struggling to wrap my head around the game itself. even translated with mtool it feels rather obtuse

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
not playing with the mod since it failed to launch when i tried it, (probably version mismatch) but I'm struggling to wrap my head around the game itself. even translated with mtool it feels rather obtuse
Newest ver's on hentabedta.
The game is a bit obtuse, but not too much.

All you gotta do is rape chicks, gain memories, and fight. If you're winning fights you're going in the right direction.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
New Update.
Apparently the crafting was just borked in the translation. Had to fix that.
Same link as before, but I recommend redownloading if you downloaded previously.

Fixed a number of bugs, and rebalanced the randomness to be more forgiving and dependent on the girl's personalities.
If you downloaded previously, please DL again. There's too many changes to list.

Zeural899

Reputation score
really love the story of how this all came together to make a better cohesive game. wonderful job.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
really love the story of how this all came together to make a better cohesive game. wonderful job.
I still think he chose the wrong game to mod personally.
But the changes are actually massive.

I just got reverse raped by Thunder Hornet for 6 creampies in a row... It was ridiculous.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Mini Update
Added 2 new skills!
Royal Cowgirl. A Meguri only skill that makes it so her Royal Edge skill charges up not just by turn, but by each time she rides.
Cowgirl Fighter. A skill given to fighters that heals them and gives them AP!!! It's only fair that they get that kind of skill... mages have Cowgirl Mage after all.

Added text-color to skills. Even if you skip through the text because it's starting to become a lot, you should get the gist of what's happening just by glancing at the colors.
See purple and you know a special action's happening. See blue, and you know a buff happened. See Red and you know either something bad is happening or it's affecting HP.

Also rebalanced the numbers for Bitch Hips. I can't find the sweetspot though. Wherever I wind up, Meguri, Orc, and Dragon will ride the protagonist and practically can't be stopped once they start riding.
Meguri's the worst with it, I average 3 creampies minimum with her. One time in battle she rode for 12 creampies, then used the skill again...
I know the point in design is that if it gets to be to be too much you're supposed to go to sleep, but man... I just had to change up numbers a bit. Meguri's still a fiend tho...

You're making me blush. I honestly didn't do much. In fact, all I did was grumble to my friend, and he took my grumble relatively? seriously... well as seriously as a person could take this kind of grumble.
I still think he chose the wrong game to mod personally.
But the changes are actually massive.

I just got reverse raped by Thunder Hornet for 6 creampies in a row... It was ridiculous.
Bruh. I'm working on Dreamland!
Did you want my first mod to be on your golden child? Nah. Didn't think so. This was good practice.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Fixed a Bug where if you Rank Up a unit and their skills carry forward while the ranked up unit has no cowgirl scene, things could get messy visually.
EDIT: Also fixed a bug where BattleRider could activate on a full sub.
Fixed a Bug where the crafting for the isekai locations wouldn't appear.
I love this game. Thanks for making this.
Let me know who your favorite ally is.
Right now my favorite is Meguri. She's an extremely hard hitter that also has really useful healing skills.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Update
  • Just realized that the Cowgirl line of skills make the other characters way too strong and the protagonist falls off...
    So I gave the protagonist some of the skills too.
    In fact, in the game if you choose to "seed" the protag you automatically seed Makina, so technically Makina's always following him around.
    He can get the skills too.
  • Had to change some text to accomodate him being a dude tho.
  • Nerfed Cowgirl_Fighter. It's math wasn't doing what it should've been doing.
  • Changed how Outdoor Sex worked. It takes into account all the new skills, and if you use Outdoor sex and the scene that plays is Cowgirl, the Cowgirl skill automatically runs.
Small Update
QOL changes.
Changed the way the Bitch Hips Math randomness works.
Also lowered the amount of text boxes you have to click through by putting some of the boxes into a small gab window.

Super aggressive girls will still ride your dick like crazy, but it should be much less in battle now.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Small Update
Added a new Passive - Sexual Heart
WakeUp Ride now randomizes the girls riding MC's dick when he wakes up.
Sleeping at home, throws random girls at the MC and Meguri at the MC when he wakes up.

It's a bit easier to stop Bitch Hips from activating through consecutive creampies as well.

kukkek69

Reputation score
when i press q and choose outdoor sex from the menu the sex never stops and i have to restart my game
please fix :(

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
when i press q and choose outdoor sex from the menu the sex never stops and i have to restart my game
please fix :(
If it's been a while since you downloaded the mod, try redownloading to update it. Some ratios were changed that can help.

The way it works is that girl's hornylevels increase by chance whenever they ride. It starts at 15 and just goes up from there.
Hornylevels affect a lot of things. It affects the activation of "Forceful." It affects the rate of "Bitch Hips" it affects the rate of "Royal Ride". Most importantly it affects "Sex Fiend." If you can't make it 15 steps without the same girl asking you for sex, then that means their hornyness is insanely high.

High hornyness means your passive's positive benefits activate more, but it also means your girls will keep riding.
Thankfully, the number can only just be high and not infinite. Every time you cream the girl, the chance of you succeeding with "Try and stop her" go up by a lot. If you fail, on the 3rd creampie. On this 5th creampie it should have a much higher chance to succeed and so on.

These ratios are much less pronounced in battle. They're 1/5th of what they usually are.

If you feel like a girl's hornyness is too high, then go to sleep!

Here's the reasoning behind that.
Outdoor Sex was changed by the mod and is super useful now. It used to only regen 1 MP, and only the MC would regen a tiny bit of HP. Now though? It gives decent mana regen which gives access to healing. It used to be that adventures would end based on low mana. You ran out of mana and don't wanna eat consumables? Guess you gotta go back to the ranch and end the adventure. Outdoor Sex changed to be. "Guess my girls are too fucking horny for my cock. I need to go home and sleep now."

EDIT:
If you're wondering, yes. The mod does tell you this information.
1680269977019.png

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Update
  • Fixed a bug with inventions giving you the wrong number of required G levels.
  • Mod now tells you how much the mood has increased to. So the previous screenshot doesn't look like "has increased by 1" but "has increased to x"
  • Freeze Sheep shows the correct scene, on inflated cowgirl.
  • Reverse Gangbang now works more like Cowgirl Stance. You may still be able to have your turn, but there's a chance it'll be stolen by your dick getting ridden.
  • Changed how Reverse Gangbang and Cowgirl Stance are coded so they don't accidentally steal you and your ally's turns instead of just yours.
  • Changed inflation code, so inflation happens a tiny bit quicker. It's more reliable in battle now without you having to use a turn to activate the cowgirl skill.
  • Buffed Cowgirl Fighter so mages aren't the only thing players rely on.
  • Nerfed MP Regen healing through outdoor sex.
  • Mod toggle now affects what scene plays through outdoor sex and lvup sex to more closely resemble the base game if the mod is turned off.
    MP regen also only regens +1 to resemble the base game when the mod is turned off, as the game balance changes significantly that way.
Oh. I also fixed a bug in the original game that left the screen dark when you're defeat raping girls that don't have 2 defeat scenes.

Last edited:

kukkek69

Reputation score
i just installed the mods and game fresh hours before the comment i left so it was the most recent version, its a fresh save file too so it could be a problem only in early game. i only had makina and protag in my party and the horny levels were low, but even if they were high it shouldnt be as long as it was, i was holding fast forward and probably went through 100+ creampies it just wouldnt stop and i had to restart just to stop.
It just means i have to not click that button so its not game breaking, so far the mod is awsome though so keep it up :)