What's new

RPG Mod Loli [Kichurea]Villnammellet (Modded)

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Gathering BP for the boss monsters is like.... fucking impossible. No sane person has enough free time to grind up to 1,000 BP.
It's not possible. (Well it is, but it's not fun in the slightest)

I'm thinking... design wise right now, the cowgirl skills give a ton of sustain to the aggressive girls, and let them build up damage quicker, but there's no meta-skill. I think that was a missed opportunity in design. BP stands for battle points right? You gain a lot of BP by fighting bosses IIRC.

Why not add a skill "Taunting Sex" or something. You know I'm shit with names.
A skill that makes it so the MC and one of your party members fuck to draw in a random battle from the region. MC and that party member can't act in the battle, and are fucking the whole time.
MC can end it whenever he wants to fit the tone of the original game. As long as they're fucking though, you're constantly linking random battles, with each subsequent battle having higher reward amounts, and random boss fights in there while being harder. A meta skill that lets players maybe experience battles they normally wouldn't, and gather BP, and other resources.

Base game has the "Sanpo" skill or the "going for a walk skill" with the dog girl right? It technically has a CG right? Why not use that CG when the skill is used.

"Cowgirl" also feels a bit too strong atm. You might need to nerf the numbers for MP healing, HP, and AP healing. AP healing ESPECIALLY. I think you overtuned the abilities so that you could get past the dragon lords. Also... I checked the code. Megumi's not accidentally a monster... you made her one so her best skill scales better. Come on bro. She rode my dick for 15 creampies in a row man... twice... That's just ridiculous.
Well... I made the design changes you were talking about.

Update Changelog
  • New State - Sensitive. If you fuck too much in a row, the MC's dick will get Sensitive. This means he'll want to rush to end battles so his stats will increase. It forces the "TRY AND STOP THEM" action when Bitch Hips activates though, so when you're sensitive and the girls ride your dick, there's a high chance they'll wind up frustrated.
  • New Skill - Sadistic Glee. Defeating enemies has a chance to increase horniness. Bitch Hips chance increases when protagonist is under the state "Sensitive"
  • New Skill - Jealous Ache. It's bolded cause it's a big fucking deal. This skill was added because of the next skill, because in order to chain girls together so that you can get the most benefit. When you cream a girl, if another girl in your party has the skill Jealous Ache, there's a chance they'll get jealous and interrupt for their own ride. Jealous Ache happens whenever the MC nuts. So you can be out fucking random NPCs and Jealous Ache will activate. You can be out doing defeat rape of enemies, and Jealous Ache can activate.

I had to really tone down Bitch Hips because I swear I got stuck in an infinite loop once tho lol. Unsaid did the math here so that's impossible now though.
  • New Skill - Provoking Hips. Girl rides your dick and shows off to enemies. This is the BP gathering skill. The way it works is that there's a chance BP increases per creampie. You have to use the skill though. The user cannot act! So you reduce your battle power by 1 ally, in order for her to be a cowgirl machine that builds BP in the background. The BP gathering ramps up the longer the Bitch Hips chain and the more victories you get.
  • Some translation fixes.
  • Few bug fixes.

br1ll14nt3

Reputation score
Just picked this up with your mod and I have to say--after the slow start--

The game feels really amazing, and you and TheUnsaid have done really well in making a very femdom experience. The feeling of your companions awakening their sexuality and then rapidly outscaling you in terms of desire and dominance is really, really hot. I've only actually started progressing this with the starting sister character, but I can't overstate how hot the game is with the systems you've added.

I think I'm gonna restart from the top and try to progress the game without using the seed function on the main character--now that I understand what's going on (and for anyone reading this, there is definitely a curve of learning how systems and exploration work), I want to run a timeline/party where the PC ultimately becomes powerless/a cum dispenser for his companions.

Can I ask what your design vision/goals are, if any, going forward? The mod is ridiculously sexy as it already is and I'd be so enthused if you had any further intentions in the works.

Also, I'm trying to implement some QoL stuff for myself on my end... I've managed to get instant text working (through dropping in YEP messagecore and its associated text speed plugin with speed set to 11) but I can't figure out how to make "always run" available. Anyone know anything helpful? I'll report back if I get something working. EDIT: oop you can access the usual always run/command memory/volume settings from the main menu, ha.

Thank you both so much for your work! TheUnsaid, for their design insights, as well as yourself, for your coding chops, balance sense, and graceful implementation.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Just picked this up with your mod and I have to say--after the slow start--
Yeah it's slow as fuck cause you're forced to rape people to get the levels to start up. You can't unlock Cowgirl until you seed someone the first time too.
The feeling of your companions awakening their sexuality and then rapidly outscaling you in terms of desire and dominance is really, really hot.
Hunh. Yeah. That's a good way to word it. @TheUnsaid, was that the point?
I've only actually started progressing this with the starting sister character, but I can't overstate how hot the game is with the systems you've added.
Ikr. You'll also have to setup your teams properly so the combat interrupts don't get to be too much.
I think I'm gonna restart from the top and try to progress the game without using the seed function on the main character--now that I understand what's going on (and for anyone reading this, there is definitely a curve of learning how systems and exploration work), I want to run a timeline/party where the PC ultimately becomes powerless/a cum dispenser for his companions.
Why would you not use Seed on the MC!? Do it you weirdo. It's the only way to get Makina Ride.
Cum Dispenser MC is tougher and easier than it looks. Tougher in that the combat becomes harder than you think because of the skill disparity in monster girls. Easier, because if you have a bunch of girls with cowgirl_stance or reverse_gangbang the MC will pretty much always get interrupted.
Can I ask what your design vision/goals are, if any, going forward? The mod is ridiculously sexy as it already is and I'd be so enthused if you had any further intentions in the works.
For me, I just wanted to make the femdom stronger cause when I played the original game it was way too heavy on the maledom, and there was a lot of femdom content in the game you just wouldn't see if you played normally. Shit pissed me off. Chu's cowgirl is hot. Nightfang's cowgirl is hot, but you'd barely see them if you played the game. HELL THE DRAGON LORDS HAVE REVERSE RAPE SCENES! After you beat them you wouldn't get that content ever again. The developer went out there and drew all this femdom, and then made it so that playing the game normally you only experience the maledom. Fuck that.

Also the grind was too heavy. It was my idea to make Cowgirl increase mood by chance. Makes mood increases way faster. BP gain skill was Unsaid tho. I didn't realize how hard it was to grind that shit up.

Honestly... the only annoying thing about the grinding left is the pregnancy mechanic... You gotta impregnate some girls 100! times. Not seed them... Impregnate them. Dark Usamin who's one of the best units in the game, is stuck behind 20 usamin impregnations and 20 jakyoto impregnations... it's so annoying. Might be the last thing I do tho. If I do it at all. I feel like I'm fucking with the original game too much if I do all that shit.
Also, I'm trying to implement some QoL stuff for myself on my end... I've managed to get instant text working (through dropping in YEP messagecore and its associated text speed plugin with speed set to 11) but I can't figure out how to make "always run" available. Anyone know anything helpful? I'll report back if I get something working. EDIT: oop you can access the usual always run/command memory/volume settings from the main menu, ha.
Oh nice. Good on you.
I'm scared of adding too many plugins cause it might break something somewhere else.
Thank you both so much for your work! TheUnsaid, for their design insights, as well as yourself, for your coding chops, balance sense, and graceful implementation.
I was honestly surprised that "game design" could affect the erotic feeling of a game so much.

Not my wheelhouse so I was legit shocked when I implemented Unsaid's ideas and playtested them. I got motivated to see the full results just by that which is why I finished doing what I did so quickly.
Make no mistake this is still a heavy maledom rape game. Not my kind normally, but I think for future games that come out, if I'm still around and I have help, I can definitely fix their erotic appeal.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hunh. Yeah. That's a good way to word it. @TheUnsaid, was that the point?
Half the point.
Like... you can level up their cowgirl skills as soon as you get them because they can be activated from Outdoor Sex and the Quick Menu. It's not really a slow progression if you don't want it to be. If you do want it to be one, you can make it one though.
but I can't overstate how hot the game is with the systems you've added.
I legit don't like this game thematically and mostly erotically, but even I got to the end of the game with the dragon lords and got the "Thank you for playing" screen.
I think game design does a lot. That's my mentality.

That being said... fuck them dragon lords.

I want to run a timeline/party where the PC ultimately becomes powerless/a cum dispenser for his companions.
Reverse Gangrape is super fucking rare, because the femdom content in general is rare. I don't think this should be your mentality. Remember, you get more Memories by seeding allies for the first time and impregnating for the first time which is how you can progress the game. Semen dispenser path means choosing certain party members to always be your party members which you don't have the luxury of if you want to beat the game.

In all honesty the mod is just a wrap around the base game. I didn't want to affect the feeling of the base game too much in that regard. Sorry, but you're gonna have to deal with all the subs in the game if you want to make good progress on the game, cause it's that kind of game.

Honestly... the only annoying thing about the grinding left is the pregnancy mechanic... You gotta impregnate some girls 100! times. Not seed them... Impregnate them. Dark Usamin who's one of the best units in the game, is stuck behind 20 usamin impregnations and 20 jakyoto impregnations... it's so annoying.
Was just gonna complain about that.

br1ll14nt3

Reputation score
Omg lol thank u both for the replies I feel like two deities have descended to enlighten me like that creation of Adam painting--
Yeah it's slow as fuck cause you're forced to rape people to get the levels to start up. You can't unlock Cowgirl until you seed someone the first time too.
Yeah :'< at this point I've learned to just tune out the rape in every combat but earlier I was definitely thinking about how to remove it. Another part of the slowness--for me--as a first timer--was that it takes a while to walk around, talk to people, and kind of understand how the pieces of the game fit together, but that's just a base game issue. Once the ball gets rolling it sure is rolling, and in a really fun way.
Oh nice. Good on you.
I'm scared of adding too many plugins cause it might break something somewhere else.
Makes sense, I've definitely broken other games in the past with my passion for instant text display.
I was honestly surprised that "game design" could affect the erotic feeling of a game so much... Not my wheelhouse so I was legit shocked when I implemented Unsaid's ideas and playtested them. I got motivated to see the full results just by that which is why I finished doing what I did so quickly... Make no mistake this is still a heavy maledom rape game. Not my kind normally, but I think for future games that come out, if I'm still around and I have help, I can definitely fix their erotic appeal.
It's really something! I can tell that base game is just not my thing at all, but the work you've done to uplift and highlight the femdom side of things is gorgeous. I'd love to see what you do in the future, or even help out if I become more proficient. By the way, how did you implement your new systems? Not looking for an in-depth guide--I just wanna read your common events and where they're called, so I can learn how this kind of thing is done.
Why would you not use Seed on the MC!? Do it you weirdo. It's the only way to get Makina Ride.
Cum Dispenser MC is tougher and easier than it looks. Tougher in that the combat becomes harder than you think because of the skill disparity in monster girls. Easier, because if you have a bunch of girls with cowgirl_stance or reverse_gangbang the MC will pretty much always get interrupted.
Reverse Gangrape is super fucking rare, because the femdom content in general is rare. I don't think this should be your mentality. Remember, you get more Memories by seeding allies for the first time and impregnating for the first time which is how you can progress the game. Semen dispenser path means choosing certain party members to always be your party members which you don't have the luxury of if you want to beat the game.
Hmm, okay! I'm convinced; I'll play through the game as designed and explained. When I made the first post I hadn't incorporated the summoning system into my gameplay loop yet but now I can understand the relevance of both your points. Thanks for saving me early.
In all honesty the mod is just a wrap around the base game. I didn't want to affect the feeling of the base game too much in that regard. Sorry, but you're gonna have to deal with all the subs in the game if you want to make good progress on the game, cause it's that kind of game...I legit don't like this game thematically and mostly erotically... I think game design does a lot. That's my mentality.
Oop, so it goes...! I'm already starved for content so I can stomach sifting through subs for the lit content that's been unearthed and made accessible.

I appreciate the anti-grind implementation and the warnings about what's left! I think I'll be able to edit my way around forty impregnation rolls when it becomes relevant.

And again, thanks so much for both your work. Do be well.

That being said... fuck them dragon lords.
Sure will!

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Updated the Mod
  • So... I wanted to respect the original game, but unlocking Usamin's femdom content was insanely difficult and for very little payoff cause the art there is not really that good.
    I added it that content to her Cowgirl Skill and it can be seen in battle.
  • Fixed a bug with another girl... forgot who... She'd full on error out.
  • Added Cowgirl Skill to Safe Shark LolB. She actually had some content that I missed.
Same download link.

thezman1111

Reputation score
How do I use this? I put the files in the folders and it just gives me a black screen and no intro. What version is this compatible with?

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
is there any way to disable jealous ache?
You can disable all passives using the toggle on the quick menu.
Hope that helps if you just wanna play the game MTL'd.

eererf

Reputation score
You can disable all passives using the toggle on the quick menu.
Hope that helps if you just wanna play the game MTL'd.
Thanks! i liked all the things you added but jealous ache was a little annoying

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Thanks! i liked all the things you added but jealous ache was a little annoying
No worries. If that's the case, then the balance has been shifted onto that "annoyance" per se.
The cowgirl skills give insane sustain, and healing, but they use up time.

I'm paraphrasing from my friend here, but most games are just resource management.
HP is a resource.
MP is a resource.
Time is also a resource.

Taking forever to finish a game isn't the best. Grinding up materials isn't the best either.

The girls riding dick for forever is a hint that their lust is getting too high and you need to sleep in a bed. If you think the balance of how fast they get lustful is too much though we can discuss that.

The cowgirl skills also save time btw. There's a chance mood (the all important seeding) resource goes up when you use the skill!
You can also grind up BP using oneof those skills.
Not to mention the all important EXP grind. There's lots of ways to mitigate it in the default game, but the cowgirl skills also give EXP just like having sex with anyone in the game normally does.

So in actuality the balance of time used should be the same.

Bosses should still be hard though cause they hit like trucks and usually get bonus turns.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Yeah no... fuck that... Impregnation is so fucking time consuming. I'm gonna add a boost to that.

Also gonna nerf Jealous Ache, so it's not so prevalent.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I am an idiot, and I missed a few bugs in the game.

Changed the Item Synthesis Shop in the final dungeon to actually work.
One of the final bosses had an incorrect class file causing bugs on seeding, after you summon her.
Cowgirl would loop infinitely if the girl didn't have the Bitch Hips skill.

Sorry bout that.

br1ll14nt3

Reputation score
Omg hella excited to hear there's more work being done! I, personally, am sad hearing about the nerf to jealous ache because I liked it... but I can understand if it's making the mod unplayable for others.

Just got back from a long voyage and I'm so ready to dive back in--also, is there a place I could configure/weight different things myself? I'm interested in reducing some of the exp ramping by making the bonus exp-per-frick lower.

Also, this game is larger and harder-to-penetrate than I thought! I'm sure I'm missing content with different bosses: I only found out through a look at the game files that (it looks like) some bosses actually have events for losing to them and counters for how many losses there have been. Do their events show up elsewhere in your mod? (This is the main motivation I have for wanting to lower how quickly exp flows in after a certain point).

Additionally, is there any similarly hard-to-find/obscure (femdom) content that you know of and could point out? Thanks so much for your work!!!!!!!

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Omg hella excited to hear there's more work being done! I, personally, am sad hearing about the nerf to jealous ache because I liked it... but I can understand if it's making the mod unplayable for others.

Just got back from a long voyage and I'm so ready to dive back in--also, is there a place I could configure/weight different things myself? I'm interested in reducing some of the exp ramping by making the bonus exp-per-frick lower.

Also, this game is larger and harder-to-penetrate than I thought! I'm sure I'm missing content with different bosses: I only found out through a look at the game files that (it looks like) some bosses actually have events for losing to them and counters for how many losses there have been. Do their events show up elsewhere in your mod? (This is the main motivation I have for wanting to lower how quickly exp flows in after a certain point).

Additionally, is there any similarly hard-to-find/obscure (femdom) content that you know of and could point out? Thanks so much for your work!!!!!!!
Yeah, the loss events are the only ones the mod doesn't surface for a few characters.
There's a loss event for the bandits in general. Including the desert bandits.
There's also loss events for the dragon lord bosses, but the mod does give you access to those images if you build enough BP to get them to join you.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the creator will release an update really soon. Will you be able to port the mod to the new version?