What's new

RPG Mod Loli [Kichurea]Villnammellet (Modded)

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
i just installed the mods and game fresh hours before the comment i left so it was the most recent version, its a fresh save file too so it could be a problem only in early game. i only had makina and protag in my party and the horny levels were low, but even if they were high it shouldnt be as long as it was, i was holding fast forward and probably went through 100+ creampies it just wouldnt stop and i had to restart just to stop.
It just means i have to not click that button so its not game breaking, so far the mod is awsome though so keep it up :)
The skill will activate on its own through various circumstances like Cowgirl Fan, Lover and whatnot.

Are you still having this issue?

kukkek69

Reputation score
im stupid in 2 ways, i didnt see your comment cause i didnt notice the page 2 on this forum, and i didnt know pressing x when the prompt for creampie showed up would back out so yah i dont have any issues in game just issues with my brain

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Is there a translation only version?
You can disable most modded elements by going into the quick menu and going into other settings.
I found a bug because of your question regarding the mod and wake up sex. I disabled wake up sex if the mod is properly disabled. That was my bad.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Apparently, one of the post-game synthesis locations that only unlocks after defeating the dragon lords was broken... so I fixed it.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What version is required to play the mod, i found a link for 1.07, and the game runs fine in japanese. Once I apply the trans + mod it runs but is a black screen, no music. I can choose character name and see the mod menu and UI (quick play, fuck anywhere), but nothing else loads.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
What version is required to play the mod, i found a link for 1.07, and the game runs fine in japanese. Once I apply the trans + mod it runs but is a black screen, no music. I can choose character name and see the mod menu and UI (quick play, fuck anywhere), but nothing else loads.

james the mighty

Reputation score
After giving the game a second try (I got my ass kicked first time for being too low-leveled) holy crap this is a lot hotter than I was expecting, and not too bad to play either. Just one thing I'd love though, is some way to know what passives a girl can learn, if that's not too big a request.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
After giving the game a second try (I got my ass kicked first time for being too low-leveled) holy crap this is a lot hotter than I was expecting, and not too bad to play either. Just one thing I'd love though, is some way to know what passives a girl can learn, if that's not too big a request.
Man... I didn't design this shit. I just thought... hey there's femdom under all this shit, and was convinced by a friend that it was the game's design.
@TheUnsaid . This first time poster's got a question.

Welcome to ULMF btw. You got yer cherry popped by this game though? I mean... I know I shouldn't be the one saying this, but if you're in it for the female assertive content, then there's better games for you to play.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Uhh... I was looking at the thread all day debating whether or not to answer.
Well.

I mean. The subs just don't get the passive line at all. If you fuck them even once after you summon them, and they don't learn anything then they get nothing forever of course.
The idea behind the passives is just to help the other girls. Just like how in the base game you can't tell what the girl's final skills will be, but you can get a gist of their playstyles as they unlock skills.

Also... Aesthetic has already mentioned this lol XD
Remember, you can't unlock Cowgirl on full subs. If the girl doesn't have at least one scene where she takes the lead, she won't learn the skill. Also you have to learn the Skill by seeding them and seeing their scenes at least once.
====
Hi btw James. I've been seeing you on various discords but never saw you on this forum.

james the mighty

Reputation score
thanks for the welcome, I don't frequent this site much, quite frankly I looked through the threads tagged as mods and that's how I got here, the only other thread I'm watching is for SHRIFT 2.
but as for the passives, I'm aware of the sub-girls getting nothing, I more want a "this is the last passive" sign because for all I know, they've got another passive and I'm just having shit luck rolling for it.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
thanks for the welcome, I don't frequent this site much, quite frankly I looked through the threads tagged as mods and that's how I got here, the only other thread I'm watching is for SHRIFT 2.
but as for the passives, I'm aware of the sub-girls getting nothing, I more want a "this is the last passive" sign because for all I know, they've got another passive and I'm just having shit luck rolling for it.
Just let them get the passives naturally. Play the game normally instead of just trying to grind up the passives. There's like a bunch of other things you have to grind up in this game anyway. When they stop getting passives after a while, you know it's the last one.

Octrine

Reputation score
wow this is going to be intense, i played and grinded the crap out of the original version of this game. I kind of lost the thread a long ways into it and fell out of playing it but this might be just the thing to reignite my interest in the game. Looking forward to trying it out!

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
wow this is going to be intense, i played and grinded the crap out of the original version of this game. I kind of lost the thread a long ways into it and fell out of playing it but this might be just the thing to reignite my interest in the game. Looking forward to trying it out!
Just gonna pre-empt this and repeat it since like... everyone seems to like complaining about it, but you can disable 90% of the mod's features if you go into the quick menu(Q) and go into other settings.

Octrine

Reputation score
Just gonna pre-empt this and repeat it since like... everyone seems to like complaining about it, but you can disable 90% of the mod's features if you go into the quick menu(Q) and go into other settings.
Thanks for letting me know but no way am i going to disable anything lol. Your mod is the reason im even trying the game out again in the first place. More femdom is exactly what this game needs imo.

Tracking down a copy of 1.12 took longer than i wanted (my old save was on 1.07) so unfortunately i have to wait till im off work to try it but im looking forward to it.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Gathering BP for the boss monsters is like.... fucking impossible. No sane person has enough free time to grind up to 1,000 BP.
It's not possible. (Well it is, but it's not fun in the slightest)

I'm thinking... design wise right now, the cowgirl skills give a ton of sustain to the aggressive girls, and let them build up damage quicker, but there's no meta-skill. I think that was a missed opportunity in design. BP stands for battle points right? You gain a lot of BP by fighting bosses IIRC.

Why not add a skill "Taunting Sex" or something. You know I'm shit with names.
A skill that makes it so the MC and one of your party members fuck to draw in a random battle from the region. MC and that party member can't act in the battle, and are fucking the whole time.
MC can end it whenever he wants to fit the tone of the original game. As long as they're fucking though, you're constantly linking random battles, with each subsequent battle having higher reward amounts, and random boss fights in there while being harder. A meta skill that lets players maybe experience battles they normally wouldn't, and gather BP, and other resources.

Base game has the "Sanpo" skill or the "going for a walk skill" with the dog girl right? It technically has a CG right? Why not use that CG when the skill is used.

"Cowgirl" also feels a bit too strong atm. You might need to nerf the numbers for MP healing, HP, and AP healing. AP healing ESPECIALLY. I think you overtuned the abilities so that you could get past the dragon lords. Also... I checked the code. Megumi's not accidentally a monster... you made her one so her best skill scales better. Come on bro. She rode my dick for 15 creampies in a row man... twice... That's just ridiculous.

james the mighty

Reputation score
by any chance, was there a map in the game? I can't remember all the different little side areas across the regions so I'm getting lost a lot more than I probably should, I just go looking for something new and by the time i'm ready to go I haven't a clue how to get back.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
by any chance, was there a map in the game? I can't remember all the different little side areas across the regions so I'm getting lost a lot more than I probably should, I just go looking for something new and by the time i'm ready to go I haven't a clue how to get back.
LOOOOOOL!
Are you seriously asking for a map in an RPG Maker game!
One that's mainly about grinding?
Nah bitch, get lost and wander around like an idiot. That's half the point.

But for real though, no. There are no maps in this game. You shouldn't be in the big sprawling spaces if you haven't beaten the main content though. You might have gone to "post-game" content too early. Desert has some branching paths that are post-game content.
So does the winter place, and the deep sea.

If you feel like you're in a big sprawling location with really strong monsters, visit dragonicle mountain and do it.

james the mighty

Reputation score
yeah that's about what i expected, now to figure out how ranking up works.
...it's not like unlocking a new form of a girl is it? like a new appearance?

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
yeah that's about what i expected, now to figure out how ranking up works.
...it's not like unlocking a new form of a girl is it? like a new appearance?
The characters have the rank up info next to their names.
If it says wait rank up it means you need to level the girl higher before you can rank up
If it says rank up ok it means you can rank up.

Ranking up just changes the girl to another monster girl. It's not that big a deal. Some monster girls are just higher ranked versions of other ones. You don't ever have to use this feature to get all the girls.