What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

KarinP

Reputation score
The game just got updated to 2.0 as seen on his ci-en page:
From what I see, it seems that there are 27 new added scene.

Edit: there's no indication of the update on the DL-site 'version upgrade information,' but when I download it, it says REBF2.0 inside the rar file

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The new boss is tough.
The dispel magic is the key.
Any skill which can block normal attack is also a key.

By the way, I use VIT+INT build.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The new boss is tough.
The dispel magic is the key.
Any skill which can block normal attack is also a key.

By the way, I use VIT+INT build.
yeah the boss is pretty much built against str/agi players

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
since there are alot of new scenes in 2.0 are there some group scenes like in the other games?

Mugiwara90

Lurker
Reputation score
Need help with these quest, I dont know if they are bugged (i didnt find the boss on b3 only blue and yellow cat) and i can only speak with the guy on the prison after i had been defeated by the woman with whip i explored around but i only find that guy who cant move/didnt complete the mission.

Attachments

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where do you go to trigger the new 2.0 boss?

imorrivel

Reputation score
REBF 2.png

Does any1 knows how to fix this issue? Looks like i'm missing some files on the battlers folder. This happens when i sellect the "sucking" option wich drains your exp to level up the monsters we have captured, tested on these first few monster wich i have captured and all of their animation seems to be missing as well. Thanks in advance!

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 39516

Does any1 knows how to fix this issue? Looks like i'm missing some files on the battlers folder. This happens when i sellect the "sucking" option wich drains your exp to level up the monsters we have captured, tested on these first few monster wich i have captured and all of their animation seems to be missing as well. Thanks in advance!
you could try and redownload the game and put your save in the new copy and see if that fixed the problem

nukuo

Reputation score
I am searching like crazy for the last 3 hours but i cant seem to find what i need to do for those quest 1627663723726.png

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I am searching like crazy for the last 3 hours but i cant seem to find what i need to do for those quest View attachment 40420
1. You need to give the underwear stolen from the horned(?) girl in the cave with the beast girls (it's number 13 in the info book) to a woman upstairs in the inn of tower town.
2. Your sister is being bothered by a stalker. talk to her for a cutscene. then talk to her again, go outside and cast light while on the transparent figure outside your house.
3. the blacksmith at tower town is requesting 5 broken blades. they are dropped by the sand warriors (number 29)
4. Find the original owner of an old weapon. talk to someone in the church. he'll give you the weapon. take it and show it to the barkeep in the desert town tavern. then report back.
5. Talk to the guy by the castle town gates. then go to the floating castle and find the group in the catacombs. they're in the second room, with all the zombie orcs, ghosts, and fly girls.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hello can someone help me? I am looking for this girl in the picture. Anyone know how to unlock this girl?
you need to lose to the S&M lady in the castle to get thrown into their jail dungeon. I'm not sure if that's all you need but it should be that.

Mensch466

Reputation score
you need to lose to the S&M lady in the castle to get thrown into their jail dungeon. I'm not sure if that's all you need but it should be that.
thank you bgnac you mean castle heimdall?

Last edited: