What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was excited until I saw Kagura Games. How far back are they going to place this in their back burner of games? If they push it forward, what games they have that I'm waiting for are going to be pushed back in it's place?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I was excited until I saw Kagura Games. How far back are they going to place this in their back burner of games? If they push it forward, what games they have that I'm waiting for are going to be pushed back in it's place?
Lol. Kagura games literally carrying the legal adult game localization community on its back. It's too bad they barely have competition.

I like Kagura games for what they did for Succubus Affection. They'll do a good job for REBF.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I understand that they can put out fine localizations.
But you know..... I'm still waiting on Lelie Navigation..... its been there for more than a year now I think.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
playing this game in English will be alot of fun cant wait i want to know what the story is about and read all the scenes

on a side note on kagura games im also waiting for a game to come out ouka 2

Sitas

Reputation score
I understand that they can put out fine localizations.
But you know..... I'm still waiting on Lelie Navigation..... its been there for more than a year now I think.
Well, Dungeon Town took ~5 years to complete...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I love them don't get me wrong, their translations are usually on point. I have no doubt the game is in good hands, I'm just afraid cause those hands are holding more than they can handle.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I love them don't get me wrong, their translations are usually on point. I have no doubt the game is in good hands, I'm just afraid cause those hands are holding more than they can handle.
How many other localization teams exist for Japanese adult products.

We have MangaGamer that focus mainly on the visual novel sphere.
And we have Kagura Games that does general indie titles.

Is that all?

Nutaku only localizes highly monetizable phone games really.

Are there any other groups?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How many other localization teams exist for Japanese adult products.

We have MangaGamer that focus mainly on the visual novel sphere.
And we have Kagura Games that does general indie titles.

Is that all?

Nutaku only localizes highly monetizable phone games really.

Are there any other groups?
I know of 3, one being Kagura, that uses Steam. Paradise....something (they do mostly throw away games but pick up a lot of Oneone1 games Kagura miss) and Remtairy. Yeah....to hell with Nutaku. MangaGamer and JAST (though usually expensive and mostly VN). Sadly, with the way things are going westward we're probably not going to see new teams pop up.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the english ver is coming out in 2 days on the 12th

the game is out on steam now

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Kagura Games' version is out.

Skills' preregs fails to mention stats and/or other triggers.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it uncensored?
Or they just swap everything in English and that's it?

:EDIT

Never mind I just bought it....
Turns out, they did uncensored.
Its just fucking oyster slapped in their crouch or ass even with petite character and call it its over 18 years old for love of god....
Question is, I wonder if this is a Kagura game's stuff handy work or if it is Kageneko's handy work thinkin' no one would care because of mosaic censorship....
Oh well.... I guess better than mosaic I suppose.....

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it uncensored?
Or they just swap everything in English and that's it?

:EDIT

Never mind I just bought it....
Turns out, they did uncensored.
Its just fucking oyster slapped in their crouch or ass even with petite character and call it its over 18 years old for love of god....
Question is, I wonder if this is a Kagura game's stuff handy work or if it is Kageneko's handy work thinkin' no one would care because of mosaic censorship....
Oh well.... I guess better than mosaic I suppose.....
Here's the thing, usually in 2D art like this there's either A: A fully drawn out vagina that they add mosaic to afterward or B: Nothing really there but the censorship hides that fact since most JP makers aren't making their games with the idea that it'll leave JP. 3D games sometimes does "B" too (like Illusion, you realized that the mosaic is completely pointless because the girls are featureless and the guy is just a cylinder attached down below).

Now when it comes to uncensoring "A" all they have to do is release the non-mosaic versions they drew and done. But when it comes to "B", they have to redraw the originally non-existent body parts. My guess and I have nothing to back it up btw is that this game was somewhere in between A and B. He drew it but didn't put much details since wasn't expecting dev to release outside JP, thus when that plan was greenlit had to redraw them. And well, that's really time consuming so gave all vag and arses blackholes instead. (P.S. in case you didn't know, the dev and the artist are two different people. I love this artist's work!)

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/threads/asugaru-rebf-rj310786.13674/post-1134528
I read this while playing through the game and thought to myself "okay that's reasonably well thought out"

Then I fought the 2.0 superboss with str-agi and hahahahahahahahaha fuck that noise

Personally this game had an alright concept but a lot of small annoyances and crappy UX (e.g. finding out what skills your monsters have) that just piled up into a less-than-enjoyable experience for me. Stuff that really should have been ironed out by the time of the dev's 4th BF game and 7th game overall in DLsite.

Kagura's translation is pretty bleh too, especially for UI elements. What the hell is a "haughty skill" anyway?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/threads/asugaru-rebf-rj310786.13674/post-1134528
I read this while playing through the game and thought to myself "okay that's reasonably well thought out"

Then I fought the 2.0 superboss with str-agi and hahahahahahahahaha fuck that noise

Personally this game had an alright concept but a lot of small annoyances and crappy UX (e.g. finding out what skills your monsters have) that just piled up into a less-than-enjoyable experience for me. Stuff that really should have been ironed out by the time of the dev's 4th BF game and 7th game overall in DLsite.

Kagura's translation is pretty bleh too, especially for UI elements. What the hell is a "haughty skill" anyway?
Personally, I found out what skills do pre-translation by using translator, matching icons and/or just plain o' using the skill and seeing what it does. I still didn't know the effects of half the girls but I was able to figure out enough that getting through the game and even beating the 2.0 superboss wasn't that much of an issue. Now with Kagura's translation I'm actually far overpowered since I know exactly what skills do what to be point where the game is less enjoyable because it has little to no challenge. The only time I've lost fights is when I just wasn't paying attention and ate a crit or something. Even boss fights I'm ending in 2-3 turns and that's using my item hunting set up....not even my full combat set up.

As for the "haughty skill" thing, i don't know. I either haven't seen or saw and didn't notice it.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I meant what skills the monsters have, which requires you to equip their eggs one by one to check. I know what the skills do.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I meant what skills the monsters have, which requires you to equip their eggs one by one to check. I know what the skills do.
Ah, sorry that was such a small inconvenience to me that I didn't even think about it. I use all the girls since I'm aiming for 100% so I equip every single one anyway. Though I will say I did get one of those translation errors . In the Feed Me skill, it says that it consumes "spirit water"....but no such thing exist. What it actually consumes is "holy water"

Ace04

Reputation score
So anyone here know how to beat that Valkyrie gal?

She's part of that sidequest to get a new power, but you have to beat her first. Recommended level's 25, and I'm 28, but she's still kicking my ass. There a specific skill she weak to?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So anyone here know how to beat that Valkyrie gal?

She's part of that sidequest to get a new power, but you have to beat her first. Recommended level's 25, and I'm 28, but she's still kicking my ass. There a specific skill she weak to?
Honestly, those recommended lvls can be tossed in a bin. If you don't have a optimal build, optimal pet, optimal gear......even 5 lvls over recommended the mobs are still capable of wiping the floor with ya.

My personal advice is simply to get more lvls, get your main weapon/accessory to at least +5, perheaps hunt down cards that will give you an advantage (though her card strip skill is a damn headache without Greater Orc Card) and have as many healing items as you can afford. If you have defensive skills, abuse them. If you only have offensive skills, go full out and heal around half health to avoid random crit defeat. I'm sure her breast are weak point so you can aim there if you have the skills to do so. Defense against magic attacks will help here too.