What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

Macute

Reputation score
Edit: Anyway, can someone tell me: Do some characters still require the lvl 3 stripping skill to, well, strip them?
I don't think so but the higher the level higher the chance, even at lvl 3 some enemies take a few tries to remove

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't think so but the higher the level higher the chance, even at lvl 3 some enemies take a few tries to remove
Ok, thx. On a related note, for those that might not know it: You can actually steal Drake's panties. She needs to be in her living form and you need to strip her with the skill first.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's actually 25%-50%-75%, but some of the monsters may have resistance to the skill.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok, thx. On a related note, for those that might not know it: You can actually steal Drake's panties. She needs to be in her living form and you need to strip her with the skill first.
she removes her clothes (except for panties) if you bring her hp past halfway. Can just use steal then.

Eminba

Reputation score
How do I get the red fox to appear? I've got the quest from the guild but she is not in the area where the blue and gold cats are.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I get the red fox to appear? I've got the quest from the guild but she is not in the area where the blue and gold cats are.
You need to talk with quest's client in local inn first.
After you defeat the red fox, the quest's client is in lord house.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
she removes her clothes (except for panties) if you bring her hp past halfway. Can just use steal then.
Everytime I brought her to half hp, she changed into her zombie form and stayed that way. But I guess it must be rng?

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where does Opal drop? Does anyone know?
The merchant who sell Opal in front of the guild doesn't stay there anymore.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where does Opal drop? Does anyone know?
The merchant who sell Opal in front of the guild doesn't stay there anymore.
One of the monsters in the forest in the south-east. I think it was the mantis.

NotADecoy

Reputation score
Is there something you need to have/do to capture monsters in the post-credits dungeon? The only one I can capture is Dark Illusion, the rest have the "can't be captured" message pop up.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there something you need to have/do to capture monsters in the post-credits dungeon? The only one I can capture is Dark Illusion, the rest have the "can't be captured" message pop up.
That means you have to evolve to fill the spot (true for most golden spots too).
For the last line:
- maid is obvious (1st one is only capturable when she's pantyless btw)
- wandering thing, from water caves' assault ninja
- white knight obvious from the card she drops (jet-black knight)
- Dark Illusion can evolve too ;)
Speaking of which, is there a (legit) way to rematch Evil Lord?

NotADecoy

Reputation score
That means you have to evolve to fill the spot (true for most golden spots too).
For the last line:
- maid is obvious (1st one is only capturable when she's pantyless btw)
- wandering thing, from water caves' assault ninja
- white knight obvious from the card she drops (jet-black knight)
- Dark Illusion can evolve too ;)
Thanks, I completely forgot getting them through evolution, I had it in my head that it was only for getting the unique monsters. Not looking forward to catching the maid again.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Speaking of which, is there a (legit) way to rematch Evil Lord?
Complete the post game dungeon and return to the castle, she is where she was before the end credits

Btw is nobody here discussing builds? STR-AGI build in this game is ridiculously overpowered compared to EOY, thanks to the underwear bypass skill. Hell even without it if the strip skill lands no boss can last over 4 turns
(Prefered build, not full potential build)

Attachments

Last edited:

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm at last part of the game and I gotta admit.....

......I'm impressed that Asgar finally decide to ditch that Anti-Gaijin Japanese quiz.
Now I'm much less salty against him now thanks to this.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Complete the post game dungeon and return to the castle, she is where she was before the end credits
Well damn, all it required was the true end for the door to unlock :cry:

Your build is missing the +50 VIT bonus (resistance to ailments). There's not so much to discuss, as +50 VIT/AGI/LUK, +95 STR is pretty much the only build. Wield the Gungnir in case you have no way to reduce EVA/increase HIT, and that's it... I've hacked level cap to 99, but there isn't much difference from lv50.
There's too much imbalance with all the +1 attacks items. There's only a choice between stripping or alchemy, but then again Bacsktab is behing Steal, required for the pantsu hunt... INT is simply out of the question, early game excluded (where it's a good choice until you're past Xeno Ork).

......I'm impressed that Asgar finally decide to ditch that Anti-Gaijin Japanese quiz.
Now I'm much less salty against him now thanks to this.
Ditto. And that's coming from someone who had been boycotting every single of their titles ever since ROBF1.
Gotta respect a man who can go back on his prejudices, and pay him the same courtesy back: I'll probably buy the English version off Steam too, when it's out. There aren't many devs and games which warrant a double purchase nowadays. (edit: still, animations should be better. I mean, look at LiN from 2019...)

Last edited:

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Well damn, all it required was the true end for the door to unlock :cry:

Your build is missing the +50 VIT bonus (resistance to ailments). There's not so much to discuss, as +50 VIT/AGI/LUK, +95 STR is pretty much the only build. Wield the Gungnir in case you have no way to reduce EVA/increase HIT, and that's it... I've hacked level cap to 99, but there isn't much difference from lv50.
There's too much imbalance with all the +1 attacks items. There's only a choice between stripping or alchemy, but then again Bacsktab is behing Steal, required for the pantsu hunt... INT is simply out of the question, early game excluded (where it's a good choice until you're past Xeno Ork).
I used the card on the top right that negates all status ailments. I don't really worry much about misses since there aren't many high agility monster girls like the wandering ninja, If so I just use the 40 hit card. I 50'd LUK for the crit and extra drop rate. And DEX's 50 bonus is also obtainable with skills. AGI increases an attack per 50/80/99
On the cien site comments there was a person who did a counter build, which I guess should be VIT/STR, which I think should be pretty interesting, but with the counter sword and counter skill it could be done by any kind of build.

I guess it's because this game is going to be the first in another series, as it was already teased in the end of this game, so the battle/skill system has been downgraded compared to EOY. I haven't tried other builds yet so I am still curious about other builds.

Ironically the card system is still up to par with EOYs, meaning there is a card for pretty much every occasion, and the monster girl assist system has an even wider variety of useful skills than the last game...
I do miss that card that gives a bunch of debuffs on hit after creating all three Demon swords, that card is OP.

Also I estimate 2.0 of this game is gonna be another boss rush on the top of the magic city tower.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
INT based skills are so fucked in this system, and this is hilarious because I've read asugaru's ci-en posts where he talks about balance and all that. IIRC, he said he didn't want the game to be a one-build-does-all but at the same time can't have an enemy immune to a build.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
INT based skills are so fucked in this system, and this is hilarious because I've read asugaru's ci-en posts where he talks about balance and all that. IIRC, he said he didn't want the game to be a one-build-does-all but at the same time can't have an enemy immune to a build.
How exactly are they fucked?