What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For people collecting the unique girls, the ones I've found so far (I'm sure the people who have cleared can fill in the gaps). Note that upgrading always consumes the original girl

Gold Slime - Defeat it on the bottom floor of the sewer and then upgrade a Green Slime
Blue Fox - 3rd floor, first/Asian themed dungeon. Unlike the rest, she can be caught with eggs.
Yellow Fox - Defeat it on the 3rd floor and then upgrade the Blue Fox
Succubus - Defeat it on the final floor of the Orc/Undead dungeon and then upgrade the Orc that wears bone armor.
Vampire - Defeat it on the second basement floor of the tower in the Northern town and then upgrade the Blonde Bat.
Zombie Pirate Captain - Defeat it at the bottom of the undersea dungeon and then upgrade the Orc Zombie.
Pharaoh - Defeat it at the bottom of the pyramid dungeon and then upgrade the pyramid guards (The other normal humanoid enemy from the dungeon)
Tiger - Defeat it in the southern part of the forest near the Asian themed town and then upgrade the Pyramid Cat
Orc Hero - Once you get the quest that lets you challenge her, defeat her (She's in the same place where you originally sparred with her) then upgrade the High Orc (Blueish skin, found on the bottom floor of the Orc/Undead dungeon)
Red Fox - After the floating castle appears accept more quests, then go back to the Asian town and stop at the inn to get an event. The Red Fox is now on the bottom floor of the Asian dungeon running around. Defeat it and then upgrade the Yellow Fox.

If anyone has a guide on how to add more lovers (I only have the first girl with a footjob) they can add their info.

DarkShadowBlu3

Reputation score
I'm trying to use runwatch on the invisible guy outside the house and it's not working. Any ideas why? I'm standing on the same tile as him and it's the skill with the lightbulb icon.

Prototype909

Reputation score
Capturing the maid enemies in what I think is the final dungeon seems impossible

>One spell they cast straight up crashes the game
>Even if they don't do that they run away as soon as their gauge fills

Reloaded around 20+ times so far and even when they don't crash the game they never get captured by the 2nd tier eggs

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Capturing the maid enemies in what I think is the final dungeon seems impossible

>One spell they cast straight up crashes the game
>Even if they don't do that they run away as soon as their gauge fills

Reloaded around 20+ times so far and even when they don't crash the game they never get captured by the 2nd tier eggs
they spam the famous skill disperma, which causes the game to freeze for a while for some reason.
There are skills/assists that can slow enemy gauge progression. You need to do that AND fully strip them to capture them. My method is to slow her gauge, attack to lower their hp beyond halfway point so she strips to underwear, steal/strip underwear, toss eggs

Last edited:

TheFireMagi

Reputation score
For people collecting the unique girls, the ones I've found so far (I'm sure the people who have cleared can fill in the gaps). Note that upgrading always consumes the original girl

Gold Slime - Defeat it on the bottom floor of the sewer and then upgrade a Green Slime
Blue Fox - 3rd floor, first/Asian themed dungeon. Unlike the rest, she can be caught with eggs.
Yellow Fox - Defeat it on the 3rd floor and then upgrade the Blue Fox
Succubus - Defeat it on the final floor of the Orc/Undead dungeon and then upgrade the Orc that wears bone armor.
Vampire - Defeat it on the second basement floor of the tower in the Northern town and then upgrade the Blonde Bat.
Zombie Pirate Captain - Defeat it at the bottom of the undersea dungeon and then upgrade the Orc Zombie.
Pharaoh - Defeat it at the bottom of the pyramid dungeon and then upgrade the pyramid guards (The other normal humanoid enemy from the dungeon)
Tiger - Defeat it in the southern part of the forest near the Asian themed town and then upgrade the Pyramid Cat
Orc Hero - Once you get the quest that lets you challenge her, defeat her (She's in the same place where you originally sparred with her) then upgrade the High Orc (Blueish skin, found on the bottom floor of the Orc/Undead dungeon)
Red Fox - After the floating castle appears accept more quests, then go back to the Asian town and stop at the inn to get an event. The Red Fox is now on the bottom floor of the Asian dungeon running around. Defeat it and then upgrade the Yellow Fox.

If anyone has a guide on how to add more lovers (I only have the first girl with a footjob) they can add their info.
Adding onto this:

Pirate Captain Drake (Human): Evolve from Zealotus (the whip-wielding enemies in Glast Heim/the final main dungeon)
Carmilla: Evolve from Vampire
Evil Lord: Evolve from Evil Illusion (new monster in the post-story dungeon, has a similar model)

For lovers:
Eris (3rd option): Fight her again in the post-game by selecting the first option when talking to her, then select the second option after beating her.
Valkyrie (4th option): Same deal as above: fight in post-game and then talk to her again. You might also have to 100% the enemy list but that's pretty easy to do.
Kafka (6th option): Get the Kafka ticket from collecting enough panties (I think it was 15?) and turning them in at the Izlude/port city guild, then go back to the guild in Prontera/the starter city and use the ticket in front of the receptionist.
Spica (7th option): Clear the post-game dungeon.

Prototype909

Reputation score
they spam the famous skill disperma, which causes the game to freeze for a while for some reason.
There are skills/assists that can slow enemy gauge progression. You need to do that AND fully strip them to capture them. My method is to slow her gauge, attack to lower their hp beyond halfway point so she strips to underwear, steal/strip underwear, toss eggs
Thanks, that did it. Now I just have the final quest and the remaining capture/lover spots left. Also, I still can't interact with the cabinet on the second floor in the MC's starting house that glows without getting interrupted.

For lovers:
Eris (3rd option): Fight her again in the post-game by selecting the first option when talking to her, then select the second option after beating her.
Valkyrie (4th option): Same deal as above: fight in post-game and then talk to her again. You might also have to 100% the enemy list but that's pretty easy to do.
Kafka (6th option): Get the Kafka ticket from collecting enough panties (I think it was 15?) and turning them in at the Izlude/port city guild, then go back to the guild in Prontera/the starter city and use the ticket in front of the receptionist.
Spica (7th option): Clear the post-game dungeon.
Do we know who the 5th slot is? My completion is at 100% but I'm still missing slot #5. I would've figured it was going to be Orc Hero since she was a lover in original ROBF, but she's a unique monster this time around.

Attachments

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks, that did it. Now I just have the final quest and the remaining capture/lover spots left. Also, I still can't interact with the cabinet on the second floor in the MC's starting house that glows without getting interrupted.

Do we know who the 5th slot is? My completion is at 100% but I'm still missing slot #5. I would've figured it was going to be Orc Hero since she was a lover in original ROBF, but she's a unique monster this time around.
I do! it's the one I was stuck on. You have to recall the final boss (not hidden boss valkyrie, the dark version who looks like her) defeat scene and pick the first option (choose to be her sex slave) in order to unlock the 5th slot. Unfortunately she won't do her special riding animation which feels like a complete waste since only one monster does that...

edit: oh wait, you haven't done the final quest so you won't know who the final boss is. Anyway, she shows up when you do it. Also,
You have to take the chance when your first lover gets kidnapped to grab her panties from her cabinet.

Last edited:

kagamikazuya

Reputation score
So a beat the last boss, but I couldn't find the key to the jail in the last dungeon. Any Ideas? I'm also missing 6 monstergirls in my encyclopedia. Where do I go after the last boss? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So a beat the last boss, but I couldn't find the key to the jail in the last dungeon. Any Ideas? I'm also missing 6 monstergirls in my encyclopedia. Where do I go after the last boss? Thanks for the help.
jail? ss
If it's a chest that gives you a pop-up, then you have to lose to the masked monster with a whip that shows up by the ladder (not in the jail area).
It just gives you a whip weapon

Last edited:

kagamikazuya

Reputation score
jail? ss
If it's a chest that gives you a pop-up, then you have to lose to the masked monster with a whip that shows up by the ladder (not in the jail area).
It just gives you a whip weapon
I havent fought a masked monster with a whip yet.. There is a locked door in the last dungeon and it looks like that girl is walking around, but I dont know how to unlock the door

TheFireMagi

Reputation score
bgnac mentioned a story moment when you can steal Spica's panties, but you can also steal them at any time if you're cloaked.

kagamikazuya

Reputation score

How do i get to the enemy 4th row down and 5th column over? The one with the red mask and white hair

Prototype909

Reputation score
Unfortunately she won't do her special riding animation which feels like a complete waste since only one monster does that...
There's quite a few units with this problem. The succubus has a unique sex position that you can do when you feed her energy but not for normal sex, but once you get max affection you can't access it anymore. I hope they fix that in an update. I'd also like to see more units return from the old ROBFs like Baphomet.

How do i get to the enemy 4th row down and 5th column over? The one with the red mask and white hair
Final dungeon (Not post game). You get the key from a side quest, I forget which one exactly but I think it's the one where you go to the bar in the desert town and talk to the girl who has the same appearance as the cat girl gladiator that was a lover in the first game. The guy in the church in the first town gives you the item you need to show to the bartender to get in.

Go to the castle in the starting city, you should get a cutscene that opens up the post game dungeon

Last edited:

kagamikazuya

Reputation score
There's quite a few units with this problem. The succubus has a unique sex position that you can do when you feed her energy but not for normal sex, but once you get max affection you can't access it anymore. I hope they fix that in an update. I'd also like to see more units return from the old ROBFs like Baphomet.

Final dungeon (Not post game). You get the key from a side quest, I forget which one exactly but I think it's the one where you go to the bar in the desert town and talk to the girl who has the same appearance as the cat girl gladiator that was a lover in the first game. The guy in the church in the first town gives you the item you need to show to the bartender to get in.

Go to the castle in the starting city, you should get a cutscene that opens up the post game dungeon
no luck. not sure what im doing wrong

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Guess I'll complete it

Ojou-sama- Catch her stalker (Quest)
Thief Instructor- Give the Thief Bowgun (can be made in protagonist's base) as a present
Maid Eris- Defeat her again after defeating the last boss, found in manor (Quest)
Valkyrie- Complete Monster Girl Encyclopedia (which includes challenging and defeating her at least once)
Risa (True Lastboss)- A hint of how to get her can be found where she abducted Ojou-sama
Guild girl- Get guild ticket at port city after collecting a certain amount of underwear, use it in front of her desk
Ojou-sama Again- Finish story

Use the Recollection crystal and view losing scene, choose to become her sex slave

Last edited:

kagamikazuya

Reputation score
Did you give the orc in the main orc village building the card he's looking for and get that key item?
He gives you the paper to make magic items, right?

The side quest is bringing broken swords to the blacksmith, but i dont know where to get them

Cerebrus92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know know how to beat the pink slime girl that automatically runs away. Its the last quest in have till I can unlock the post game.