What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I have been running around trying to find the 'lord of the cave' this is mentioning and I can't find what satisfies the quest.
You need to talk to the soldier in the town chief's house first. Should be in the bottom left corner when you walk in. Then go to the cave with the first orb to break (cave is at the top right of the first map in the nearby forest area). He specifically wants you to hunt the blue beast inside.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I swear I beat the damn beast twice already. I went back and did it a third time and THEN he decided to give me the completion... ffs

adzu12

Reputation score
in the adventurers guild, a blonde guy will give you eggs. these are to capture monster girls. weaken them, then catch.
the other quest, is in the castle area, first guard you see needs you to clean trash in the sewers (pick up bottles). a new area opens up on the world map. i highly recommend using that translation tool i linked earlier.
oh!! that why they give me eggs lol thx man i was lost jaja

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just defeated the Pirate zombie, but my side quests are stacking up. Anyone have any memory of what any of these were? Also, the only 'unique' monster I've encountered so far is the Blue wolf in the first orb dungeon. Are there others?

Attachments

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I beat the game with 100% completed card collection, 100% monster encyclopedia with all drop/steal records, 100 affection for all monster girls and all lovers unlocked, but this game I WON'T share my save since it's really worth playing, and I can vouch that this doesn't have moonrune challenges like ROBFEOY

I suggest getting the Gold slime's card and evolving a green slime to the gold slime at the start of the game, card gives 15% extra drop rate, and the gold slime itself gives 10%, most importantly its 50 affection unlocked assist skill gives 100% extra drop rate for the rest of the battle, which is extremely useful if you want to collect everything

Last edited:

Klistern

Reputation score
Can anyone guide me on what to do in this quest? I'm completely lost

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i already beaten the game but i want to restart how to you do evolve monsters i been training there affection to 100 then swapping to the next one

Sarav

Reputation score
i already beaten the game but i want to restart how to you do evolve monsters i been training there affection to 100 then swapping to the next one
You eventually get a quest to talk to a guy in the castle library, after that you can evolve certain monsters, so long as you meet the requirements and don't already have them. For example, black bat evolves into red bat, but obviously can't do that if you already have red bat. Green slime evolves into gold slime, but only if you beat gold slime first. That also the only way to get boss monsters. Can't catch gold slime or golden fox, but you can evolve into them.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You eventually get a quest to talk to a guy in the castle library, after that you can evolve certain monsters, so long as you meet the requirements and don't already have them. For example, black bat evolves into red bat, but obviously can't do that if you already have red bat. Green slime evolves into gold slime, but only if you beat gold slime first. That also the only way to get boss monsters. Can't catch gold slime or golden fox, but you can evolve into them.
is that the guy with the green hat in castle in first town because from what google translate he talking about special egg and evolving other then that still have no idea how to actually evolve

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does Luck or Dex increase the chance to steal something?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you do this quest i been to the area of the quest and cant find anything well i think i been looking at the right area

Re_BF0.9 (F5・音量 F6・コンフィグ+操作ボタン説明) 2021-03-06 9_50_27 AM.png edit: nvm i saw them when i was used the light ability was exploring the place in darkness

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score
is that the guy with the green hat in castle in first town because from what google translate he talking about special egg and evolving other then that still have no idea how to actually evolve
100 intimacy, and if you have evolve unlocked, should be the third option when talking to them in your base.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
100 intimacy, and if you have evolve unlocked, should be the third option when talking to them in your base.
oh i never really talked to anyone in my base

edit: now im stuck i finished the game but im at 94% quests done and the quest giver not giving me anything new what do i do now i went to all towns and talked to everyone the only thing i did not do is the knight on the boat he wants something i dont have.

Prototype909

Reputation score
Are there any skills for leaving an enemy with 1HP? Also, I still have these two quests left from early game if anyone can help.

edit: now im stuck i finished the game but im at 94% quests done and the quest giver not giving me anything new what do i do now i went to all towns and talked to everyone the only thing i did not do is the knight on the boat he wants something i dont have.
If you mean the one in the port town, you need to do the puzzle with the name of the famous Captain in the underwater ruins/cave. He wants the key item that you get from him.

Attachments

Last edited:

Klistern

Reputation score
A quick clarification on this quest for anyone who remembers. I've already cleared the 5 floors of the underwater cave but I just can't find where I'm supposed to meet the npc. My translation said immediately upon entering but I can't seem to find him/her.

Think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the maker based this quest on it
Master Roshi will guide you, you can find him in his "usual" place

Sewers
you can follow this one

TheFireMagi

Reputation score
Are there any skills for leaving an enemy with 1HP? Also, I still have these two quests left from early game if anyone can help.
For the first quest, you need to craft the Spanner weapon (one with the wrench icon) from your house and give it to the guy in the bottom room of the Izlude guild (port city). For the second one, you need to get five of the mob drops from the katar-wielding assassin-like enemies in the Morroc Pyramids and give it to the blacksmith guy in Geffen (the northern city).

Prototype909

Reputation score
does anyone know the answer to this puzzle in the underwater dungeon?
Beat the mini boss in the middle area guarding the full # password. The answer is the name that left the note, you have to change the characters (One option left from the bottom right text entry) to get the ones the name is composed of

Also, does anyone know if the non-undead version of the Pirate Captain is obtainable? I have the zombie one but none of the girls from that area seem to upgrade into the non-zombie variant, I also can't steal her panties (if it's even possible). Additionally, I triggered the tombstone on what seems like the bottom floor of the tower (Northern town) but after that nothing. How do I get past the second floor endless loop?