What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

Hongo11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a quest to unlock capturing monster girls, it requires you to catch a pink slime first. Didn't say anything about selling, I said you can EVOLVE them into better ones.

Just to be sure. Is that teh "evolve" option????

Hongo11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In this case, it's the middle one. "進化させる".
I see now. So if I evolve the monster girl but I got her upgraded version already captured it seems so I can not evolve the previous version because the space that the evolved monster is already taken??? Anyway thanks.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is normal that I take 80% of the game and have no lover? Could it be that I chose the dialogues wrong? They are too much

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Welp I've finally hit a wall lol anyone know how to progress on these quests?

^Already passed the cutscene with the blonde girl finding the panties but the underwear researcher stills wants something from me

^I see the invisible guy next to the starting house but not sure how to interact with him

^not sure where to collect the "biological cards" from
1. she wants the underwear from an enemy. it's the twin tail(?) enemy in the cave with the first crystal to break.
2. Stand on the same tile as him and use ライトアップ. it's a skill that let's you "see hidden things". also boosts visibility in dungeons when used. if you don't have it, you can buy a card that let's you use it. I wanna say in the tower town.
3. That's just asking for any type of Orc card.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Since the game is out, please provide an update to the OP before we move this over.
A reminder that I will be locking this thread if a new OP is not posted.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i'm missing just 1 thing to finish the game:
the 5th option at your home bed
between the valkyrie and the guild receptionist lady

Last edited:

manthonymanz

Reputation score
1. she wants the underwear from an enemy. it's the twin tail(?) enemy in the cave with the first crystal to break.
2. Stand on the same tile as him and use ライトアップ. it's a skill that let's you "see hidden things". also boosts visibility in dungeons when used. if you don't have it, you can buy a card that let's you use it. I wanna say in the tower town.
3. That's just asking for any type of Orc card.
Thanks! That helped me solve the first two. What do you mean by Orc card tho?

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Welp I've finally hit a wall lol anyone know how to progress on these quests?

^Already passed the cutscene with the blonde girl finding the panties but the underwear researcher stills wants something from me

^I see the invisible guy next to the starting house but not sure how to interact with him

^not sure where to collect the "biological cards" from
3rd one is orc card, (green girl in the field)

2nd is you need to use Ruwach/that one skill on the right that discovers hidden enemies

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Thanks! That helped me solve the first two. What do you mean by Orc card tho?
Most monsters have a low chance (usually 1/20) of dropping a card of their species. These are used as equipment, giving special stats like +20% damage to undead, or immunity to blindness. Orc card in japanese should look like オークカード. Though it may be a good idea to hold off on that quest for now. I did it immediately, but now I've got a male orc card(男オークのカード)that's just floating around in my key item inventory, with a description saying it may be interesting to a researcher. I imagine you could turn that in for a better reward. The base reward is just an item that gives you a random card anyway.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that translation tool helps out alot. it would be nigh unplayable otherwise. this game expects you to comprehend what you're reading.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone got a guide or know if it's possible to miss any of the lovers/monsters like Tasa in the second game?

DarkShadowBlu3

Reputation score
About to start playing. Anyone know of any important dialogue choices that could lead to missing out on anything so far? (idk if the game even has them)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated and thread moved to H-Games section.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone got a guide or know if it's possible to miss any of the lovers/monsters like Tasa in the second game?
I seem to have missed one so until someone can help me find it I have no idea

edit: I found it, you have to use the scene memory system to recall a specific memory to unlock

Last edited:

adzu12

Reputation score
someone can help me? i start the game and now i can go to a second zone whit pink slimes, but i dont know what i need to do to progess

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I have been running around trying to find the 'lord of the cave' this is mentioning and I can't find what satisfies the quest.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone can help me? i start the game and now i can go to a second zone whit pink slimes, but i dont know what i need to do to progess
in the adventurers guild, a blonde guy will give you eggs. these are to capture monster girls. weaken them, then catch.
the other quest, is in the castle area, first guard you see needs you to clean trash in the sewers (pick up bottles). a new area opens up on the world map. i highly recommend using that translation tool i linked earlier.